It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: that would mean you assume that Pooka, blotunga and I are all of the same alignment?
JoeSapphire: are you?
How would I know? I assume that blotunga is liberal too, from how he played. I know that Pooka didn't lie about what he passed me. So I assume there's a good chance that he's liberal. But it's still possible that one of them or even both are Fascist.

Let me ask you back: are they? You should know, unless you're Hitler.
Lifthrasil: How would I know?
Hum hum hum let me think about it.... hmmmmmm that's a tough one....
Lifthrasil: How would I know?
JoeSapphire: Hum hum hum let me think about it.... hmmmmmm that's a tough one....
I have an idea: you could tell me who the other Fascists are. Then I would know. (if you're honest in the telling)
Lifthrasil: I have an idea: you could tell me who the other Fascists are. Then I would know. (if you're honest in the telling)
I have an idea: give up and join our team.
ZFR: I trust you more than rtcvb. If it was you vs rtcvb I'd choose you anyday. But thats not the choice here. We are going to need to go through an unknown anyway. So why not go there directly?
blotunga: I think I'm less unknown than flubb or rtcb but of course it's not my decision. So far I've tried to help as much as I could to have the best chances of winning for L. If it doesn't matters, that's fine by me also. If you want to drag out the game more than necessary, that too. If we loose, I don't want to be the one to say, told you so.
Again youre missing the point: No argument that youre less unknown than flub or rtcvb but we have to go through one of them anyway before we reach me.
ZFR: before we reach me.
and Joe!
JoeSapphire: are you?
Lifthrasil: How would I know? I assume that blotunga is liberal too, from how he played. I know that Pooka didn't lie about what he passed me. So I assume there's a good chance that he's liberal. But it's still possible that one of them or even both are Fascist.

Wait a minute. Surely you'd know from you're investigation whether he was Hitler or not? So either you're lying about the investigation result or you've made a mistake in claiming not to know if he's Hitler or a regular fascist. Or maybe I've made a mistake and the investigation doesn't tell you it's Hitler but only 'Fascist'. In which case I apologise.

Joe's early willingness to be president means he likely isn't Hitler.

supplementscene: Because it's in Scum's interest to take down as many Liberals as possible. The positive is Pooka also didn't take down Lift, which appears Liberal, but then Lift didn't cause a conflict with you either, which also appears Liberal. So that brings us back to 50-50
Lifthrasil: So, if you choose to disregard the possibility that a Fascist could buddy up to a Liberal by clearing him, that would mean you assume that Pooka, blotunga and I are all of the same alignment?
It's certainly plausible that you're a scum team and Joe is Liberal. In which case it makes more sense skipping Blotunga and going straight to RTCSV and ZFR. The problem with that is RTCSV has strong Hitler vibes. But if we isolate Hitler, then we've almost won.
Lifthrasil: How would I know? I assume that blotunga is liberal too, from how he played. I know that Pooka didn't lie about what he passed me. So I assume there's a good chance that he's liberal. But it's still possible that one of them or even both are Fascist.

supplementscene: Wait a minute. Surely you'd know from you're investigation whether he was Hitler or not? So either you're lying about the investigation result or you've made a mistake in claiming not to know if he's Hitler or a regular fascist. Or maybe I've made a mistake and the investigation doesn't tell you it's Hitler but only 'Fascist'. In which case I apologise.
The third one is the case. An investigation only gives a result of FASCIST or LIBERAL and Hitler reads as Fascist. It's in the rules.
blotunga: If you want to drag out the game more than necessary, that too. If we loose, I don't want to be the one to say, told you so.
I don't want to drag the game more than necessary. Quite the opposite. We must go through rtcvb/flub before we reach me, so why not make it quicker by going there directly.

And I really don't like your appeal to emotion when reacting to all this. "I don't want to say I told you so after we lose...". There is something about your reaction to scene that rubbed me the wrong way.

Changed my vote to NO. Let's get to rtcvb first. If he's Hitler, he'll either have to expose himself or vote L.
blotunga: I think I'm less unknown than flubb or rtcb but of course it's not my decision. So far I've tried to help as much as I could to have the best chances of winning for L. If it doesn't matters, that's fine by me also. If you want to drag out the game more than necessary, that too. If we loose, I don't want to be the one to say, told you so.
ZFR: Again youre missing the point: No argument that youre less unknown than flub or rtcvb but we have to go through one of them anyway before we reach me.
Hmmm. Actually you're right. Blotunga-government would mean that there's still three governments to go through before we get to the secure ZFR government. If flubb passes an L, that's fine. Then we can use him as a stepping stone. But if he does not, we're in the 'skip three governments in a row' situation again. So we might as well do that now. Maybe I should change my vote. ... But then again I still have the feeling that blotunga has a higher chance of passing an L than a random enactment would give. So maybe I shouldn't change my vote... damn. I have to think about this and my head isn't in thinking shape right now. (flu)
Lifthrasil: But then again I still have the feeling that blotunga has a higher chance of passing an L than a random enactment would give.
We don't need a random enactment. Skip blotunga. Then rtcvb president. Then me.
Lifthrasil: But then again I still have the feeling that blotunga has a higher chance of passing an L than a random enactment would give.
ZFR: We don't need a random enactment. Skip blotunga. Then rtcvb president. Then me.
It still irks me to hand the Presidency to a probable Hitler, but the argument that he'll either have to expose himself or play along and pass L is a good one. OK. I'll play along. Let's skip blotunga and see what rtcvb (or his sub) makes out of the presidency. With the added benefit that he will be blocked from chancellorship in the next government.
supplementscene: Wait a minute. Surely you'd know from you're investigation whether he was Hitler or not? So either you're lying about the investigation result or you've made a mistake in claiming not to know if he's Hitler or a regular fascist. Or maybe I've made a mistake and the investigation doesn't tell you it's Hitler but only 'Fascist'. In which case I apologise.
Lifthrasil: The third one is the case. An investigation only gives a result of FASCIST or LIBERAL and Hitler reads as Fascist. It's in the rules.
Apologies, I've just read this in the rules.
Lifthrasil: to the secure ZFR government.
hm

Listening to ZFR I'm considering changing my vote, but this guy is going along with it. I'm happy to agree with him when he's agreeing with me, but this is something different.

I've got good feeling about blotunga/flub government.

Let's see what the votes say.
ZFR: Again youre missing the point: No argument that youre less unknown than flub or rtcvb but we have to go through one of them anyway before we reach me.
Not necessarily. If me/flub pass a L then yes. Else we can go straight to you.