It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blotunga: Ok then, let's play it risky.

I nominate flub as chancellor.
ZFR: Wait, what? I thought it was between rtcvb and me? Why change mind now?
You I have in mind as flub's chancellor.
Why the change? It's just gut feeling, and I needed to make choice.
blotunga: You I have in mind as flub's chancellor.
Why the change? It's just gut feeling, and I needed to make choice.
Can't say I like it. If the change was made because of rtcvb's wanting to quit then not cool.

But since I find flub and rtcvb to be both on the same level of suspiciousness I'm voting yes.

@blotunga, you can have me in mind as flub's chancellor, but it's him who'll be doing the selection. I hope he won't surprise you.
flubbucket: I understood the question.
ZFR: Why then those two?
blotunga was investigated and trentonlf is pretty.

supplementscene: I already stated 'RTCVB is either illogical or Hitler'. Because of this I can't vote him into power even before 3F
blotunga: Would you prefer flub? Would others prefer flub? He's hard to read so I have really no idea what to think about him.
He's a dick.....although he is a liberal one.
CURRENT PROPOSED GOVERNMENT
President: The Mighty Blotunga (blotunga)
Chancellor: Flub. (flubbucket)

Please PM me your yes/no votes on whether you wish for this setup or not. There must be a majority "yes" for this to pass.
Looking at the board the quickest route back to ZFR is going with RTCVB. Either that or randomly turning a card.

I found RTCVBs post to mean he's Hitler or hasn't thought the game out. So a risk, but 1 risk instead of 2. And we get back to ZFR quicker, so something to think about.

blotunga: Ok then, let's play it risky.

I nominate flub as chancellor.
Wait a minute what happened to 'I'll go with the democratic choice?' 2 unknowns is indeed risky

Who are you planning on passing the government to?

supplementscene: On the other hand I don't like Blotunga dominating the Chancellor picks. That seems slightly Scummy and I'm not sure that I intend to vote for him. I have to think about that one.
blotunga: I forgot to answer this: I had no intention of dominating the chancellor picks, but nobody else had a plan. So I came up with one of testing someone from the next group of 3 possible presidents. It's not perfect, but I think it's a better plan than ie: randomly selecting joe in round 1 or trent wanting to nominate someone very far in the list of presidential candidates.
For you, I prefer 1. Pooka 2. ZFR 3. Trent.

Because at this stage passing Liberal policy is the most important
If by some unlucky twist i get a FFF, i will hand presidency to ZFR. Because starting from ZFR we have the highest concentration of mostly proven people. I don't prefer pooka because I think pooka can be president after ZFR if something goes wrong, while ZFR can use him as chancellor if he wants to (if Pooka is Hitler, thay would be a grave mistake though). I do wonder who our ideal chancellor might be after 3F passed. Anyway this was dragging on long enough so went with gut feeling.
The choice I voted on initially was flub/zfr. I thought the recent mention of rtcvb was a change of mind...

blotunga: If by some unlucky twist i get a FFF, i will hand presidency to ZFR. Because starting from ZFR we have the highest concentration of mostly proven people.
blotunga: I do wonder who our ideal chancellor might be after 3F passed.
Joe!

zeogold:
could you send me a PM? it's doing that I-can't-access-messages-until-I-receive-one-from-you thing...

are you sure you haven't put me on the 'speak when you're spoken to' setting? ;p
I still have a bad feeling about flubb. But yes, that's the same weak 'feeling' argument that ZFR used against trent. Bother. I'm almost tempted to risk a random policy to get back to the mostly liberal country as soon as possible. But on the other hand, we have a good chance that at least one person of the currently proposed government is liberal. While, if we don't go through with this, the next governments will be headed by suspicious unknowns. Damn. I guess I'll have to stick to voting yes.
@Lift worst case I will get in disagreement with flub, which means that he's scum.
Lifthrasil: Damn. I guess I'll have to stick to voting yes.

blotunga: @Lift worst case I will get in disagreement with flub, which means that he's scum.
Attachments:
blotunga: @Lift worst case I will get in disagreement with flub, which means that he's scum.
Or at least one of you is.

Actually considering the state of the game, I would suggest that if you are voted into office and happen to draw LLF, don't test flubb, but pass him LL. There are little enough liberal policies left in the pile that it's not worth risking to lose a possible passed L. We only need 2 more to win, so passing policies now takes preference over testing.
Lifthrasil: Or at least one of you is.

Actually considering the state of the game, I would suggest that if you are voted into office and happen to draw LLF, don't test flubb, but pass him LL. There are little enough liberal policies left in the pile that it's not worth risking to lose a possible passed L. We only need 2 more to win, so passing policies now takes preference over testing.
I agree, if we get a LLF, I'll pass on LL and we take our chances.
supplementscene: Looking at the board the quickest route back to ZFR is going with RTCVB. Either that or randomly turning a card.
Why is it between rtcvb and drawing random? Why not flub?
Vote Yes.

It's good for the country.
supplementscene: Looking at the board the quickest route back to ZFR is going with RTCVB. Either that or randomly turning a card.
ZFR: Why is it between rtcvb and drawing random? Why not flub?
I would say that depends on flubb's behaviour as chancellor.