It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: 25% chance NONE of them were L.

Seriously, dude.
rtcvb32: Yet 87.5% of the cards were still F.

Can't get around that.
Unbelievable.

So what! 6 of them were given to government.

What if there were 10 cards and.... or tell you what I really dont care at this stage.
ZFR: Or tell you what I really don't care at this stage.
I have to accept the odds in my considerations for how i think it's best to proceed.

Nothing more
Nothing less
rtcvb32: Yet 87.5% of the cards were still F.

Can't get around that.
ZFR: Unbelievable.

What if there were 10 cards and.... or tell you what I really dont care at this stage.
Just to remind you that you getting LLF also had a 25% chance. 1-2 draws are not statistically significant. Even 1 in a million stuff happens sometimes.
Anyway let's move past this. I would like flub's input too as it looks that rtcb isn't willing let himself tested.
Scene and SPF, have you voted yet?
ZFR: Unbelievable.

blotunga: Just to remind you that you getting LLF also had a 25% chance. 1-2 draws are not statistically significant. Even 1 in a million stuff happens sometimes
Of course. Im not disregarding that.
Lifthrasil: So you'd rather vote down three governments in sequence than risking that a F policy is blamed on you?
rtcvb32: I didn't say that. I said i'd vote according to what i think is the best course of action, even if it's voting no on myself.

Besides you have to turn down 3 governments to get a random draw. I'm sure someone will be selected before that happens, if only because PBP takes too long and we might default to Yes just to get the game over with.
But there are three players between our two mostly trusted players, blotunga and ZFR. So one of you three has to lead a government. If you're not willing to be president yourself, then whom do you trust more than yourself? (or who do you want to take the blame, that you shy from, for a potential F?) flubb or Joe? And why? And again: why are you so afraid of looking bad for potentially passing an F policy?
Also let me reiterate the need of avoiding to pass a F at this point by a fascist. They could abuse it to get a scumbuddy president with Hitler chancellor. Instawin.
blotunga: Also let me reiterate the need of avoiding to pass a F at this point by a fascist. They could abuse it to get a scumbuddy president with Hitler chancellor. Instawin.
If we don't trust a government we don't vote in either way. The Presidential Nomination still needs voting on doesn't it?
blotunga: Also let me reiterate the need of avoiding to pass a F at this point by a fascist. They could abuse it to get a scumbuddy president with Hitler chancellor. Instawin.
supplementscene: If we don't trust a government we don't vote in either way. The Presidential Nomination still needs voting on doesn't it?
I think we have at least one scum in good standing.
Actually i think we have at least 2 scum in the 7 who were in governments so far. Because it would be too convenient to assume that scene, rtcb, flub and joe are scum.
blotunga: ..........
Anyway let's move past this. I would like flub's input too as it looks that rtcb isn't willing let himself tested.
Scene and SPF, have you voted yet?
I'm willing to be president, chancellor, or be investigated.

I voted already.
ZFR: I can accept 40% being "high" but in no universe 25% is.
If you had a gun with four chambers and one bullet, and someone offered you to hold it up to your head and pull the trigger, would you think there was a high chance of getting shot in the head? (Assuming bookwyrm hasn't tampered with the bullets first ;) )

i'm not really trying to make a point here... Just wanted to remember the good times.

Lift says "aha, you fascist blah blah blah" but I don't see how engaging with him will help us.

Trent asked me why I think we're going to lose - I don't necessarily, but winning wouldn't give me the oportunity to say "see i told you so, you should have listened to me," so I ignored that outcome in the moment. For dramatic effect.

He also says why should we doubt lift's reads - because we don't know which are him trying to influence and which are him trying to appear more liberal.

I think rtcvb is fascist. Maybe supplementscene after lift's "I think he could bd fascist or he could be liberal I'd say maybe liberal." Scene hasn't done anything himself to make me think. A reread will be useful when I have time.
The fourth is... Flub? It would make sense with the way the game has played out so far. One of them, of course, is hitler who could be anyone.

Pooka says I'm desperately trying to sow distrust among the liberals - could you just remind us which ones they are please pooka?

Skimmed the rest because I'm short on time. It seems that blotunga prefers "lift is L" over "joe is L". is that the case? Why's that?

Any thoughts about blotunga-zfr in power to try and avoid 3 Fs passed before we take a chance on rtcvb or flub? If they're both fascist then testing one to choose the other puts us in dangerzone. it's not particularly likely, but as i said it makes sense with the way the game's gone so far.
@joe: I'm not trusting lift more than I do you. At this point you both are uncertains so I'd avoid both in a government.

As for testing someone, after lift said you are scum, would you prefer a presidency with you? You can understand our dilemma right? So if my government passes a L, who shall be the next president? A complete unknown?
blotunga: As for testing someone, after lift said you are scum, would you prefer a presidency with you? You can understand our dilemma right? So if my government passes a L, who shall be the next president? A complete unknown?
How about after you pass 4th L you let me preside to prove my liberality 0:)

It's actually not the worst plan in the world. I'd trust Trent to be a chancellor?

But I guess it's still a risky plan, if we successfully skip rtcvb and flub then someone gets cold feet or whatever... But that would put us with ZFR as president and 4L 3F which wouldn't be the worst thing... Unless the next card turns up L and we win... So I'm starting to like this plan.

Assuming blotunga-zfr passes L. Which I'm trusting they will.
ZFR: I can accept 40% being "high" but in no universe 25% is.
JoeSapphire: If you had a gun with four chambers and one bullet, and someone offered you to hold it up to your head and pull the trigger, would you think there was a high chance of getting shot in the head? (Assuming bookwyrm hasn't tampered with the bullets first ;) )
Of course high depends on context, but Im referring specifically to what rtcvb wrote. In the above scenario would you say that you'd be very surprised if an empty click sounded (rtcvb's words) because chances were high of a bullet being fired?
Yes, FFF x2 scenario should be taken into account. But No, it shouldn't be portrayed as something that was bound to happen due to the odds.
@joe: either you or lift is scum. I wouldn't risk a government with either of you. So logic dictates that maybe an unknown is better. Because if the next government passes a L, we will need a flub or rtcb president. At this point I'm leaning towards rtcb.