It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blotunga: How come I hear about this so late?
lolwut

I thought my suspicion was pretty clear. :P

I haven't voiced it for a while, but
JLB
*deep breath*

...but, I didn't do anything to suggest it had gone anywhere either. There were a couple of reasons: The deliberate double post might be a slightly meta reason, but I feel like accidentally making a redundant post is a pretty weird reason to want to break the rules and delete it. Did you name a fascbuddy or something?
The other reason was the "townies" slip.

Phew, I'm not sure how I hit post while typing, but that was a long time to hold my breath.
SirPrimalform: lolwut

I thought my suspicion was pretty clear. :P

I haven't voiced it for a while, but
Since there is no disagreement with lift, then we both would have to be F for lying... And pooka too in that case. Would the F faction expose all their "assets" in one move? Highly unlikely.
blotunga: Since there is no disagreement with lift, then we both would have to be F for lying... And pooka too in that case. Would the F faction expose all their "assets" in one move? Highly unlikely.
Pardon?
SirPrimalform: *deep breath*

...but, I didn't do anything to suggest it had gone anywhere either. There were a couple of reasons: The deliberate double post might be a slightly meta reason, but I feel like accidentally making a redundant post is a pretty weird reason to want to break the rules and delete it. Did you name a fascbuddy or something?

Phew, I'm not sure how I hit post while typing, but that was a long time to hold my breath.
There can be no slip-up because I'm as liberal as it gets. I have no idea how the F are.
As for the other stuff, if I were F, then lift and pooka are also most likely F. Which I am not.
We can leave them out for now from governments if you like (lift is barred anyway).
blotunga: There can be no slip-up because I'm as liberal as it gets. I have no idea how the F are.
As for the other stuff, if I were F, then lift and pooka are also most likely F. Which I am not.
We can leave them out for now from governments if you like (lift is barred anyway).
Can you explain how you being F means Lift must be?
SirPrimalform: Can you explain how you being F means Lift must be?
If Lift would've given me or claimed that he's given me a L, then I would be F. But Lift confirmed that he gave me FF.
I could still be F I guess, but since I'm not this is already moot.
supplementscene: For myself I would trust ZFR the most to be my chancellor and for my Presidency I will probably nominate him.

However if you are indeed Liberal the person you should trust the most is Pooka because you are almost certainly the same alignment. Because of the 2 F Policies Passed we can't really trust you or Pooka or Lift. If you pass fascist policy we start to smell a rat. Where as if you pass Liberal policy you both get confirmed and we're 1 L policy from winning.

Ofcourse if you are both Fascists, the benefit of pairing you both is that you don't get to tarnish another Liberal and we can exclude you both from future governments.
blotunga: So hang on, weren't you the one who said that pooka could still be F even if I'm L and he confirmed me? Fascists knew the odds of F cards coming up. Also he could've buried a L, so there was no chance for me and Lift to get a L. Have you thought about that? I'd go with ZFR too most likely for chancellor.
No it was ZFR who said 'Pooka could make a poor play'

I was the one who said a Fascist Pooka's strongest play would be to either confirm a Fascist Blotunga or to cast doubt on a Liberal Blotunga. There's nothing to gain from a Fascist confirming a Liberal. If you're a Liberal you should absolutely be most sure about Pooka.

The fact you want to be in government with anyone else makes me a little suspicious of your motivations. Is it that you want to smear another Liberal, while your Scumbuddy avoids blame? That way you take 1 of the most trusted Liberals down with you.

SirPrimalform: *deep breath*

blotunga: There can be no slip-up because I'm as liberal as it gets. I have no idea how the F are.
Wait a minute you're not any more proven than Lift or Pooka and if anything the card draws makes you look shady by default

In the scale of thing we have:

Lift or Pooka - 1 is probably Scum (I'm remembering 76% chance of this and it's around that)
Lift > Pooka - because Lift passed Liberal policy and Pooka did not
Pooka = Blotunga - because Pooka cleared Blotunga so both are the same allegiance.
So therefore Lift>Blotunga because Lift has cleared a Liberal policy.

So if we are saying Lift is barred, it stands to reason to say Blotunga and Pooka are also barred.

Essentially all 3 of you could be Scum and I think we should pair you with one or both of Lift or Pooka to find out who the Scum players are and possibly eliminate all of you from future governments.

The way you've tried to force your opinion on the choice of 2 Chancellors now - including yourself and Lift and demand you're President doesn't make you look good to the rest of us, quite the opposite in fact.
supplementscene: .
I was thinking in the lines of someone who already passed a L as chancellor. Lift can't be chancellor so according to your reasoning Pooka should be my chancellor. Well, i have nothing against it either. If I draw at least a L, I'll pass it to pooka and if he enacts F, we get rid of a scum and then we can dig around of who his buddies might be.

Anyway if I remember right, Lift still has an investigation to do before all and then you need to nominate a chancellor.
ZFR: @Joe read your first post. Its the opposite of what you say now. You say now you want trustworthy liberals because there is a good chance of L appearing and you want them to pass it which was my sentiment from the start.

But in your first post you said you want trustworthy liberals because there is a good chance of L not appearing which didnt make sense to me.

So which is it?
JoeSapphire: It's not a binary thing - a big chance of an L coming up doesn't mean there can't be a big chance of an L not coming up.
It is a binary thing thing. Binary has nothing to do with chances. There is a large chance of a card drawn from a deck being red and a large chance it being black. But it is binary because it is either red or black. Teritum non datum.

In our case we either get an L or we don't. No other option. Binary.

I mean you can't tell someone's fortune "your're going to marry a rich husband because you drew a red card" and then tell them "youre going to marry a rich husband because you drew a black card". I mean you can, and it could be true both ways because she's already engaged and will marry the rich guy regardless but but then why mention cards?

If you're saying "X because of Y" you're implying Y causes X. If not(Y) causes X too then why mention it?
I understand your point now by the way and am considering it closed. Just wanted to say what struck me odd in your post.

Now on with the game.

@scene. 25%
blotunga: If Lift would've given me or claimed that he's given me a L, then I would be F. But Lift confirmed that he gave me FF.
Yeah, that's pretty much my point. Lift confirming that he passed you FF does nothing to confirm you. Even if Lift is liberal you could easily be fascist.
blotunga: If Lift would've given me or claimed that he's given me a L, then I would be F. But Lift confirmed that he gave me FF.
SirPrimalform: Yeah, that's pretty much my point. Lift confirming that he passed you FF does nothing to confirm you. Even if Lift is liberal you could easily be fascist.
That's true. Alas I'm not. Anyway I wish we'd move along
ZFR: I understand your point now by the way and am considering it closed. Just wanted to say what struck me odd in your post.

Now on with the game.

@scene. 25%
For the chance of no L been drawn I got 24%, was I using rounded figures?