It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CURRENT PROPOSED GOVERNMENT
President: Apollo "Prime Form" Jones (SirPrimalform)
Chancellor: Supple Scene (supplementscene)

Please PM me your yes/no votes on whether you wish for this setup or not. There must be a majority "yes" for this to pass.
Post edited March 06, 2019 by zeogold
SirPrimalform: Wish I could edit.
No edits, no edit elves breaking your kneecaps and wooing your girlfriend.
SirPrimalform: Wish I could edit.
Bookwyrm627: No edits, no edit elves breaking your kneecaps and wooing your girlfriend.
Wait, that's what we're supposed to do?
Uh...Scene? This is gonna be kind of a long explanation, but can I have those flowers back? The ones addressed to your kneecaps?
Well I've wanted to be in government the whole game but now I have my chance I'm concerned whether SPF is the last remaining Fascist. The Fascists Trent and Pooka have already voted. If SPF is Fascist too they will have voted yes and we lose. If he's Liberal they will have voted no and we have to hope Blotunga was fascist and we're at 5-3 as a Liberal majority so we have a chance to get a Liberal government. If Blotunga and ZFR were Liberal we've pretty much lost.

So should I vote no and wait to Lift who I have a Liberal read of?
supplementscene: The Fascists Trent and Pooka have already voted.
I've been up early, so naturally I voted hours ago when I checked the thread. Thought honestly, were you expecting any different? We are Fascists. We don't have to wait or give a reasoning for our votes anymore, do we?
supplementscene: Well I've wanted to be in government the whole game but now I have my chance I'm concerned whether SPF is the last remaining Fascist. The Fascists Trent and Pooka have already voted. If SPF is Fascist too they will have voted yes and we lose. If he's Liberal they will have voted no and we have to hope Blotunga was fascist and we're at 5-3 as a Liberal majority so we have a chance to get a Liberal government. If Blotunga and ZFR were Liberal we've pretty much lost.
Basically this. If we are at 4-4, we have already lost. However, if we are at 5-3, then SPF is Liberal. Since the 3 are Joe, trent and Pooka. Which would make either Joe or trent Hitler. Also the next government will be headed by Pooka, which we definitely don't want. Of course we could also skip to me as President and I nominate you as Chancellor, just in case that SPF is Fascist after all. But if SPF is Fascist, then that government will be voted down anyhow and the game decision will be made by a random draw. Which will most likely be Fascist. Also, after 2 failed governments our government wouldn't be in a good position of vetoing an FFF-draw, because a Veto would lead to a random draw too.

So I say we try our luck. Out of SPF, rtcvb and flubb, SPF still gives me the least scummy vibes. Mostly because he is giving me no vibes at all. And if he really is Liberal, all the Fascists will vote NO. So I suggest that all remaining Liberals vote YES, to overcome those 3 votes. If SPF draws FFF, you two veto the draw and we try again with me+you.
SirPrimalform: Well, no sense in dragging it out I guess. I nominate supplementscene.

Let's see what the morning brings.
Argh, too fast!

You didn't even acknowledge the possibility that Trentonlf is a liberal who believed that ZFR is F or H.

Why weren't you interested in hearing Trent's reason for killing ZFR?

Why do you think supplementscene is L? If he's F and your government gets elected the only way you can prevent F victory is if the cards come up FLL.

SirPrimalform: Well, no sense in dragging it out I guess.
see attached

supplementscene: Anyway do you think we're at 4-4 or 5-3? Because 4-4 means game over for us.
No, 4-4 means it's down to what is the top card, which is 2/8 chance of being Liberal. It's not favourable, but it's a significant chance.

Have I calculated that right ZFR? ... ZFR?

PookaMustard: Let me just save you the trouble of waiting for zeo.
You are correct. ZFR was not Hitler, I'll give you as much.

You'll see when zeo pushes the presidency towards SPF later in the day.
explain this

---

If ZFR's F:

Hitler must be someone unelectable.

Anyone other than Flubbucket who hasn't already been discounted?

If Pooka and Trent are F:

Who did they try and get ZFR to make chancellor in his past two governments? There's a good chance whoever that is is H. Or H is unelectable.

I don't have time right now but if anybody fancies looking over the run up to ZFthrasil and ZFaMustard governments to see what Pooka and Trent's input was it might be enlightening.

Anybody other than Joe and Flubbucket who it would be damaging for an unsuspected-F to suggest?

I am interested to see what Trent will say. I wish you'd waited before making your nomination.
Attachments:
JoeSapphire: You didn't even acknowledge the possibility that Trentonlf is a liberal who believed that ZFR is F or H.

Trant's reason for killing ZFR is "wanting to shoot somebody."

Also, there is no if in "if Pooka and Trent are F," and you know that full well. I don't think me or Trent had much of an input on the chancellors we wanted, but you're free to look.
SirPrimalform: Well, no sense in dragging it out I guess. I nominate supplementscene.

Let's see what the morning brings.
JoeSapphire: Argh, too fast!

You didn't even acknowledge the possibility that Trentonlf is a liberal who believed that ZFR is F or H.

Why do you think supplementscene is L? If he's F and your government gets elected the only way you can prevent F victory is if the cards come up FLL.

SirPrimalform: Well, no sense in dragging it out I guess.
JoeSapphire: see attached

supplementscene: Anyway do you think we're at 4-4 or 5-3? Because 4-4 means game over for us.
JoeSapphire: No, 4-4 means it's down to what is the top card, which is 2/8 chance of being Liberal. It's not favourable, but it's a significant chance.

Have I calculated that right ZFR? ... ZFR?

JoeSapphire: explain this

---

If ZFR's F:

Hitler must be someone unelectable.

Anyone other than Flubbucket who hasn't already been discounted?

If Pooka and Trent are F:

Who did they try and get ZFR to make chancellor in his past two governments? There's a good chance whoever that is is H. Or H is unelectable.

I don't have time right now but if anybody fancies looking over the run up to ZFthrasil and ZFaMustard governments to see what Pooka and Trent's input was it might be enlightening.

Anybody other than Joe and Flubbucket who it would be damaging for an unsuspected-F to suggest?

I am interested to see what Trent will say. I wish you'd waited before making your nomination.
FYI Trent said he wouldn't vote for my chancellorship, voted against my presidency and insinuated I was fascist on Day 1.

Are you actually trying to make a case that Pooka and Trent aren't F? Because Pooka has admitted he's fascist and confirmed ZFR wasn't Hitler before Zeo did.

Trent admitted to lying, without giving any reason for doing so. He said he wanted to get elected to shoot someone, ie ZFR. If he was Liberal he at least would of excused his behaviour, ie 'I'm sure ZFR is Fascist so bang'

Now given Pooka has admitted to being fascist, we now know for a fact ZFR was in fact Liberal. Now there's various reasons ZFR couldn't have been Fascist that I've given you already but this is the clearest one. But you're Scum so I expect you to keep twisting this.

We know fascist Pooka may have been lying or telling the truth about Blotunga being Liberal. Pooka also didn't vote for Blotunga's government so Blotunga quite probably was Liberal. I hope not though because that would make the game 4-4. If it is 4-4 the hope is Hitler mistakes one of the Liberals for one of his scumbuddies and votes alongside the Liberals. Hopefully Trent or Joe is Hitler because that would mean Hitler himself doesn't know who his Scumteam is and may vote for a Liberal assuming the Liberal is the hidden fascist.

The positive for Liberals is that you are still arguing. That means either A) You're regular Scum and it's only 5-3 or B) You're Hitler and don't know if it's 5-3 or 4-4 and you also don't know who all your Scumbuddies are. If you're Hitler I think you read me and SPF as Liberal and that's why you're scared of this government, likewise if you're fascist you know I'm Liberal and SPF probably is too.

Hopefully that clears things up to anyone still supping Joe's Koolaid
PookaMustard: Trant's reason for killing ZFR is "wanting to shoot somebody."
I read it as "there's somebody that I've been wanting to shoot." A specific "somebody". I could be wrong.

PookaMustard: Also, there is no if in "if Pooka and Trent are F," and you know that full well.
It makes no sense with what I know. But a lot of things don't make sense. I won't discount it.

supplementscene: Now given Pooka has admitted to being f
I think you're taking literally something that was intended to be dripping with sarcasm.
supplementscene: Now given Pooka has admitted to being f
JoeSapphire: I think you're taking literally something that was intended to be dripping with sarcasm.
Seriously? Don't you like your Scumbuddy stepping out the closet? The 4 posts of Pooka outing himself, you and Trent:

supplementscene: The Fascists Trent and Pooka have already voted.
PookaMustard: I've been up early, so naturally I voted hours ago when I checked the thread. Thought honestly, were you expecting any different? We are Fascists. We don't have to wait or give a reasoning for our votes anymore, do we?
Lifthrasil: Btw. I'm aware that zeo hasn't confirmed yet, that the game goes on. But I am quite sure that he wasn't Hitler. No matter what Pooka says.

supplementscene: @Trent @Pooka @ Joe Come on then guys, how many Liberals do we have left. Are we at 4-4 now?
PookaMustard: Will you believe me if I told you? After all, if you believe Trent isn't being strange (or pulled a ZFR on ZFR through random.org), then you would believe ZFR is actually liberal, which means the other person in the conflict he was in is fascist - me.

So if you firmly believe I am a fascist, would you believe a single word I'd say?
JoeSapphire: You didn't even acknowledge the possibility that Trentonlf is a liberal who believed that ZFR is F or H.

PookaMustard: Trant's reason for killing ZFR is "wanting to shoot somebody."

Also, there is no if in "if Pooka and Trent are F," and you know that full well. I don't think me or Trent had much of an input on the chancellors we wanted, but you're free to look.

JoeSapphire: explain this
Seriously? You are trying to make the case that trent, after openly admitting that he lied and just wanted to shoot someone, might be Liberal? After shooting the most confirmed Liberal player? ... Yes, there was a case made (by you, I think), that ZFR might have been Hitler. However, obviously he wasn't and ZFR having been regular Fascist really makes no sense.

And then you ask for an explanation for a clear admission by Pooka, that he is Fascist. Here, let me help you out. He already gave a slight hint how he could know that ZFR wasn't Hitler before zeo said so:

PookaMustard: We are Fascists. We don't have to wait or give a reasoning for our votes anymore, do we?
Do you detect anything that might explain such knowledge in that post?

By now you're really beyond grasping at straws and are just going on as a matter of principle, are you? But at least I think you are right about one point: Hitler was unelectable, that's why he hasn't been proposed as Chancellor. You know who was unelectable since I revealed my investigation result of him? You! So I guess Scene was right, you are Hitler and therefore you don't know whether you already are at 4-4 and who your third buddy is or was.

OK, flubb and rtcvb weren't exactly electable either. So there is a slight possibility that you are regular Fascist and one of them is Hitler. But if so, why do you worry so much? You can just prevent this government and you probably have won (barring RNG luck). So if you were a regular Fascist with a still hidden Hitler, you'd relax and just vote no. You're Hitler, right? And that's why trent couldn't shoot you and decided to reveal himself.
supplementscene: The Fs Trent and Pooka have already voted.
PookaMustard: I've been up early, so naturally I voted hours ago when I checked the thread. Thought honestly, were you expecting any different? We are Fs. We don't have to wait or give a reasoning for our votes anymore, do we?

^ This one's in response to your assertion. The sarcasm is quite clear.

You are correct. ZFR was not H, I'll give you as much.

^ This one requires explanation still.

I don't see anything particularly significant in the other two.

Lifthrasil: Seriously?
supplementscene: Seriously?
I'm deadly serious. And don't call me Lee.
JoeSapphire: PookaMustard: I've been up early, so naturally I voted hours ago when I checked the thread. Thought honestly, were you expecting any different? We are Fs. We don't have to wait or give a reasoning for our votes anymore, do we?

^ This one's in response to your assertion. The sarcasm is quite clear.
No no no no no, not sarcasm at all. I am fascist. Here, all bolded for you.

JoeSapphire: PookaMustard: Let me just save you the trouble of waiting for zeo.
You are correct. ZFR was not H, I'll give you as much.

^ This one requires explanation still.
I am fascist, so I know that ZFR wasn't Hitler.

These are the only two facts I am letting out - since they are pretty much clear as daylight. You can dispute them of course, but why would you dispute someone openly admitting they're fascist, and saying ZFR wasn't Hitler (otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation).

My role as a fascist was pretty much fulfilled since I passed the F policy with ZFR. I see no point in acting anymore with Trent going after ZFR and therefore, baring my role. The rest is up to Lady Luck. Whether we win or lose, I had a lot of fun being the bad guy. Even if the liberals win, watching them in panic mode was worth it.

Note to self: don't come out of the closet in future games.
PookaMustard: Also, there is no if in "if Pooka and Trent are F," and you know that full well. I don't think me or Trent had much of an input on the chancellors we wanted, but you're free to look.
Oh. right. I totally misunderstood. I thought you said "There is no "if Pooka and Trent are F",".
What you're said is "There is no if in "if Pooka and Trent are F"."

You're saying you are F, Trent is F, ZFR was L?