It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sooo... Trent just outed himself as fascist? I'm not sure of the advantage of that.
supplementscene: @Trent @Pooka @ Joe Come on then guys, how many Liberals do we have left. Are we at 4-4 now?
Will you believe me if I told you? After all, if you believe Trent isn't being strange (or pulled a ZFR on ZFR through random.org), then you would believe ZFR is actually liberal, which means the other person in the conflict he was in is fascist - me.

So if you firmly believe I am a fascist, would you believe a single word I'd say?
Lifthrasil: The real test is now the shooting. If trent shoots anyone outside of the two outed F, he is a F himself. ... Of course that only works one way. Even if he is a F, he might decide to bus one of his buddies.
JoeSapphire: If he shoots Joe or Pooka he might be F or L. But if he shoots anybody else he can only be F?
Exactly. Which he just did. Shooting the most confirmed liberal too.

And I'm worried that this means, that Blotunga was Liberal after all. Because if that was the case, trent just ensured, that the Fascists can block any inconvenient government. The only thing we can do, is to keep trying. Upon the chance that Blotunga was Fascist and trent just wanted to take out the strongest liberal player for the heck of it.

So, we now have 3 confirmed Fascists. Joe, Blotunga and trent. And one pretty surely confirmed dead liberal. Zfr.

@Pooka: no, I dont believe a word you say. Trent's action only makes sense if both preferred targets are Fascist. Otherwise he could just have shot the liberal out of you two.

@SPF: now our hope rests on you, hoping that you aren't the last hidden Fascist. The original plan me+ZFR was just prevented by trent. So I suggest, you nominate me. I'm proven non-hitler. And even if your alignment isn't confirmed either way, the next presidential candidate would be a confirmed Fascist, pooka.
Lifthrasil: @SPF: now our hope rests on you, hoping that you aren't the last hidden Fascist. The original plan me+ZFR was just prevented by trent. So I suggest, you nominate me. I'm proven non-hitler. And even if your alignment isn't confirmed either way, the next presidential candidate would be a confirmed Fascist, pooka.
That won't work if you're term limited. Anyway do you think we're at 4-4 or 5-3? Because 4-4 means game over for us. Blotunga I was never sure about because Scummy Pooka confirmed him but he could have been buying liberal favour.

How about me, Supplementscene for Chancellor? I've scumhunted everyone equally hard, I've had an early dispute with Trent and I wanted to be President, something Hitler wouldn't want. You seemed okay with me being chancellor earlier.

Do we trust SPF though? He's awfully lurky and if he is Hitler, Hitler is just a regular fascist at this stage and blocks any fascist policy.

We could skip to your Presidency though and partner it with me or maybe Flub or SPF. Obviously I prefer myself because I can trust my alignment.

The problem is while we know Trent, Pooka and Joe are fascist we don't know who the fourth fascist is. Either Blotunga, SPF or Flub. Because ZFR is a confirmed liberal and by extension you are as Joe was casting shade over ZFR and you. He didn't have a reason to attack ZFR and ZFR picked him as President, which he wouldn't have done if ZFR was Scum and Joe was Liberal. Joe never comprehending that put him firmly in the scum bracket.

SirPrimalform: Sooo... Trent just outed himself as fascist? I'm not sure of the advantage of that.
It's counter intuitive. I can only think he knows he's brought the fascists to a 4 on 4 fight, in which case we've lost anyway. Or he simply knows he's term locked from government now so doesn't care
Lifthrasil: @SPF: now our hope rests on you, hoping that you aren't the last hidden Fascist. The original plan me+ZFR was just prevented by trent. So I suggest, you nominate me. I'm proven non-hitler. And even if your alignment isn't confirmed either way, the next presidential candidate would be a confirmed Fascist, pooka.
supplementscene: That won't work if you're term limited. Anyway do you think we're at 4-4 or 5-3? Because 4-4 means game over for us.
FFS. I'm term limited. In my shock about trent's treason I forgot about that.

Thing is, as you say, if we're at 4-4, we already have lost. So all we can do is play on and hope. So I'm fine witn SPF nominating you. As ZFR pointed out, you have a very low Hitler probability, although that is almost pointless by now, since a regular fascist would be just as bad.

If SPF + you doesn't go through, we cycle to me as president.

Btw. I'm aware that zeo hasn't confirmed yet, that the game goes on. But I am quite sure that he wasn't Hitler. No matter what Pooka says.
Lifthrasil: Btw. I'm aware that zeo hasn't confirmed yet, that the game goes on. But I am quite sure that he wasn't Hitler. No matter what Pooka says.
Let me just save you the trouble of waiting for zeo.
You are correct. ZFR was not Hitler, I'll give you as much.

You'll see when zeo pushes the presidency towards SPF later in the day.
supplementscene: That won't work if you're term limited. Anyway do you think we're at 4-4 or 5-3? Because 4-4 means game over for us.
Lifthrasil: FFS. I'm term limited. In my shock about trent's treason I forgot about that.

Thing is, as you say, if we're at 4-4, we already have lost. So all we can do is play on and hope. So I'm fine witn SPF nominating you. As ZFR pointed out, you have a very low Hitler probability, although that is almost pointless by now, since a regular fascist would be just as bad.

If SPF + you doesn't go through, we cycle to me as president.

Btw. I'm aware that zeo hasn't confirmed yet, that the game goes on. But I am quite sure that he wasn't Hitler. No matter what Pooka says.
Hitler doesn't really matter at this stage, except for the fact that the hidden Fascist has a good chance of being Hitler. I mean we know Trent and Pooka aren't Hitler, Trent wouldn't admit he lied if he was Hitler and Pooka can't be because he isn't term locked.

So is Joe Hitler? Maybe but he was quite happy been president near the end of the game, which isn't great for Hitler.

So Hitler probably resides within a lurky player not saying anything.

The problem is if SPF is Hitler, he would discard the Liberal Card. Joe also said SPF probably wasn't Hitler, which kind of increases the chances that SPF is actually Hitler.
Well the next government (or two) will decide it... or RNG.
PookaMustard: Let me just save you the trouble of waiting for zeo.
You are correct. ZFR was not Hitler, I'll give you as much.

You'll see when zeo pushes the presidency towards SPF later in the day.
Thanks for the confirmation.

supplementscene: So is Joe Hitler? Maybe but he was quite happy been president near the end of the game, which isn't great for Hitler.

So Hitler probably resides within a lurky player not saying anything.
You're probably right. It might still be Joe, he was basically outed and unelectable anyhow, so trent wouldn't have needed to worry about protecting Joe's reputation. And I kind of hope that Joe is Hitler. But I also have the worrying feeling that Hitler is still hidden, lurking in the shadows.
Trentolf adjusts his straw hat and marches over to Zenefredi.
"So! You wanna start things with your fancy parlor tricks and all that, eh? Well, we'll just see about that, mister!" he says before giving a sharp whistle.
"Oh, really?" asks Zenefredi. "Well, I believe I have something for you, my friend."
Zenefredi removes his hat and reaches into it, pulling out the end of a shepherd's cane.
"BEHOLD! I have here a- ...huh?"
The cane quickly hooks itself around his neck and pulls him into the hat. And with that, the magician disappears.

ZFR has been eliminated.
Please applaud this magnificent trick.
The current president is SirPrimalform, who must pick a chancellor. The chancellor cannot be anyone who was part of the previous government (trentolf and Lifthrasil).
Lifthrasil: So I suggest, you nominate me. I'm proven non-hitler.
That would have been my intention if you weren't turn limited. :<

Is scene your leading suggestion?
Ugh, term not turn. Wish I could edit.
Lifthrasil: So I suggest, you nominate me. I'm proven non-hitler.
SirPrimalform: That would have been my intention if you weren't turn limited. :<

Is scene your leading suggestion?
By exclusion, yes. He is mostly himself. Quirky, yes, but not scummier than in games where he was town. Yes, that's weak and it still is possible that he is scum. Also ZFR has suggested him several times as viable alternative. I have bad feelings about flubb and rtcvb. flubb was too much favoured by Joe. Although that could be a buddying attempt. rtcvb still has a higher than average Hitler chance with the way he played. For example his avoidance of a government that had a high probability of tainting him. So electing him might be instant game-over, if Joe isn't Hitler.

In retrospect, it was brilliant play of trent to nominate me as a Chancellor for his government and not Scene, which both ZFR and I and himself discussed as alternative. With that he ensured that I, as only remaining proven non-Hitler player, am term-locked for the critical, decisive government.
*of course I meant 'the only eligible proven non-Hitler player'. Pooka is proven non-Hitler too, of course. But he is also proven, and even kind of admitted, Fascist.
Well, no sense in dragging it out I guess. I nominate supplementscene.

Let's see what the morning brings.