Either way, someone has to do the second execution and trent I trust more than SPF and infinitely more than Pooka.
Nope. If we think the execution's too risky we can skip three governments to draw an F without executing anyone, then elect someone out of Lifthrasil, Supplementscene, RTCVB.
It's an option, and it's foolish not to have considered it.
Seeing as i drew FFF (which ZFR agrees with, since he saw all 3 L's later
) how likely i am to be Fascist based on actions is nil.
Regardless, we'll have to see what happens.
Based on what cards went on the table, yes nil is right. Based on the actions of Lifthrasil, no, not nil.
But you're right, I've been less certain about you than I have been.
Regardless, I'd like you to try and get more engaged with solving the game: There's so much information in the archives, and so many things which don't make sense, you could pick a question and go and read back through the game and see if you can find an answer?
Maybe start with: If Joe and Pooka are both Fascist, who are their allies?
Take more responsibility for the outcome of the game. I know you find this version of the game boring compared to the live version, but here's where it becomes much more interesting: We can't judge whether people are lying based on their behaviour, but we have everything they've said and done in the game documented.
The. Government. Was. Under. Threat. Of. Being. Skipped.
He needed a chancellor that the people would vote for, or maybe have no government at all.( a later next post)......
Are you leaving this all down to 'probably fascist pooka wouldn't nominate fascist lifthrasil.'?
Wait a minute Lift didn't have more Liberal Cred than Joe, ZFR, Trent or SPF at this stage. So Pooka could have picked Joe or Trent instead of Lift and was just as likely to be elected. Assuming one of them is Liberal that would make a much better choice than a fascist Lift if Pooka is planning to hide a Liberal card, correct?
Conclusion, Pooka and Lift aren't the same
And another point to add to the 'Is Joe Fascist list?' Or perhaps genuinely tunneling by a Liberal.
Did you read back over the events that led up to Pooka making his choice? It wasn't just the choices that had been made, but what people were saying at the time. Blotunga, ZFR and Joe all were arguing to skip Pooka and elect Lifthrasil's government. As far as I can tell it was this that made Pooka believe Lifthrasil was generally-most-trusted, and that's why Pooka nominated.
How was RTCB electable for ZFR when a fair few of us had him pegged as a possible Hitler/Fascist when he drew FFF? He wasn't at that stage. Neither was SPF with his lurkyness. So you're either not being logical here or you're actually being scummy. Because it seems like you're aiming to steer the execution towards a couple of easy targets
Add this to your 'Is Joe F list'
I reckon RTCVB was electable because the argument could have gone "Joe's been insisting he's Fascit for ages, therefore he's liberal." But maybe you're right.
I will add this to the list. Please do continue to pick and scruitinise.
Also the time to ask whether we should trust Trent with the power of execution should have come before he was elected and not after.
He's not been elected. The votes can still be changed. Not that there's much hope of it.
loving the brainwork supplementscene! Please keep it up. Everybody, you'd do well to follow in supplementscene's example.
Question! Probe! Reason! Research! Learn!
Don't let me, ZFR and Lifthrasil tell you what to think. Work it out for yourself. Pick something that doesn't make sense and solve it!
TABLE MARK III
Query, scrutinise, add to it. Is Joe L?
- passed L policy as chancellor in 1st government.
- has given people an L feeling for much of the game.
- changes his mind. Uncertain.
- trying to solve the game. Has asked people to help think things through and apply reason.
- No allies. Presidency voted down by all other players. Negligible support in debate.
- Pooka is claimed to be F. Little to suggest Joe & Pooka team.
- ZFR, Lifthrasil, RTCVB are claimed to be F. Little to suggest ZFR, Lifthrasil, RTCVB & Joe team. Is Lifthrasil L?
- passed two L policies. The second L policy under Trentonlf, and the 4th L policy under ZFR.
- made chancellor by Pooka in a government with high chance of getting FFF. ZFR claims Pooka is F. Is Lifthrasil F?
- passed FF on his presidency (possibly had no choice)
- tended to be placed on the F side of Joe/Lifthrasil before ZFthrasil government.
- thinks the game can be easily won: Has No doubt.
- hasn't attempted to work out who Joe's teammates are.
- has support from others. Member of 4 governments, has ZFR's trust among others.
- when questioned whether he had suspicion about ZFR, claimed "Well, a bit, of course, since I don't know his allegiance for sure." (post 1204) - doesn't sit right with me when a drunken four-year-old could have seen that Joe and ZFR are not on a scumteam. Did go on to say "But still I think that ZFR is liberal and that he indeed has a good enough reason. I just would like to know which that is. Hence my question." but the initial statement is still interesting. If he had said "no, thinking about it, I don't really have suspicions; there's no way ZFR can be F, but it's a strange thing to do" or "it seems impossible but I'm wondering if I'm being set-up" I would understand. As it is the opening statement is the sort of thing a liberal should say on paper. Is Joe F?
- proclaimed F by lifthrasil after investigation.
- picked as ZFR's chancellor in first government without discussion.
- didn't support the ZFthrasil government which passed the 4th L
- ZFR claims his irrational and emotionally charged appeal against ZFthrasil government only makes sense as F.
- Shows support for flubbucket and blotunga.
- went against blotunga's plan to support Pooka's presidency: Pooka is now claimed to be F by ZFR.
- made it look like lifthrasil had claimed to know blotunga was L, when lifthrasil had actually said "if blotunga was L then..."
- said that ZFR would have found it possible to elect rtcvb in the 8th government. supplementscene claims this is an attempt to steer the execution towards himself and flubbucket.