It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: This is painfully slow. Why can't you just go with each persons preferred candidates? I don't think anyones waited around for every single person to vote either. It also looks to be LAMIST
I agree, just vote and get it over with, either it goes or doesn't.

There's a 50% there's a forced F anyways.
JoeSapphire: Argh and if people had elected flubtunga then they'd probably be the ones to pass the liberal policy and I'd be the one being all condescending to you and lifthrasil.
Dude...

My YESlulz vote is not condescending.

It's a joke but not condescending.

Please dont take it as such.
I see I’ve been nominated as chancellor, as much as I approve of Joe’s choice I’m going to vote no.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.
CURRENT PROPOSED GOVERNMENT
President: Captain Sapphire (JoeSapphire)
Chancellor: Tap-Happy Trent (trentolf)

Please PM me your yes/no votes on whether you wish for this setup or not. There must be a majority "yes" for this to pass.
Lifthrasil:
JoeSapphire: Did you? It would explain some things
Yes. When I was one and a half years old I fell down some stairs. Thanks for bringing those painful memories back. ;-)

So, who are we waiting for this time? According to the list rtcvb didn't vote yet. Is that true or are we waiting for our mod again?
Lifthrasil: So, who are we waiting for this time? According to the list rtcvb didn't vote yet. Is that true or are we waiting for our mod again?
I voted last night. Zeo still sick? Or went to bed right before i voted?
Attachments:
Lifthrasil: So, who are we waiting for this time? According to the list rtcvb didn't vote yet. Is that true or are we waiting for our mod again?
rtcvb32: I voted last night. Zeo still sick? Or went to bed right before i voted?
You know who else redacts documents??

Nazis.
flubbucket: You know who else redacts documents??

Nazis.
And the US government
And news organizations
And people posting letters from companies dropping their name/address/phone from it
And the CIA
And probably most health organizations

And probably Clowns.. (Because... clowns need to redact stuff sometimes)
JoeSapphire: Argh and if people had elected flubtunga then they'd probably be the ones to pass the liberal policy and I'd be the one being all condescending to you and lifthrasil.
ZFR: Dude...

My YESlulz vote is not condescending.

It's a joke but not condescending.

Please dont take it as such.
Yeah sorry. It's hard to get my brain out of the gamespace sometimes. But I know we're friends really.
huh.
JoeSapphire: huh.
At least on that we agree! ;-)
What if Zeo never comes back?
We'll just agree that Joe wins.
JoeSapphire: We'll just agree that Joe wins.
So you admit that you're Hitler?
JoeSapphire: We'll just agree that Joe wins.
blotunga: So you admit that you're really cool?
Jealous that you didn't have the idea for a spoilt-game victory clause first?