It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PookaMustard: Honestly chose him because he was mentioned as rtcvb's candidate. .
JoeSapphire: and what makes you trust rtcvb?
I don't. I'm just making a random selection to get the game moving. It's clear nobody's voting yes to your government. If you don't like my choice, you can go with any of the other candidates.
@Joe who would you kill out of interest?
JoeSapphire: and what makes you trust rtcvb?
PookaMustard: I don't. I'm just making a random selection to get the game moving. It's clear nobody's voting yes to your government. If you don't like my choice, you can go with any of the other candidates.
I'm not questioning you because I think SirPrimalform's a bad choice, I'm questioning you because you haven't given much away, and knowing what you think of other players and why will help the group make an informed decision.

Who do you think the fascists are?

supplementscene: @Joe who would you kill out of interest?
Pooka. He's ZFR's choice for chancellorship, so it makes sense that he's hitler.
SirPrimalform: Yeah, I'm going to vote no even if you nominate me Joe so I'm not sure it matters who you nominate.
Why did you vote yes to flubbucket-blotunga?

Lifthrasil asked you too.
@joe: at this point you are 90% scum. Ofc there is a chance that Lift made a gamble earlier and rtcb discarded a L, but the chances are low, especially since he couldn't have known that zfr drew LLF.
Since scene thinks i'm Hitler, nominate me. As i said, it won't matter.
supplementscene: @Joe who would you kill out of interest?
JoeSapphire: Pooka. He's ZFR's choice for chancellorship, so it makes sense that he's hitler.
Interesting, because:

JoeSapphire: and I believe ZFR's fascist, but, and a can't believe I'm still doing it, but I'm thinking ZFR might be liberal...
So you're not sure on ZFR yet you supposedly know for sure Lift is Scum. So there's a chance you could kill a Liberal and reduce the Liberal voting strength. If Lift is Scum it makes it more likely that he is the player that discarded the Liberal card and that Pooka did not.

Sure if Pooka is Hitler we win, but if he's Liberal it might make us lose. Getting rid of a sure fire Fascist is the more prudent play
blotunga: @joe: at this point you are 90% scum. Ofc there is a chance that Lift made a gamble earlier and rtcb discarded a L, but the chances are low, especially since he couldn't have known that zfr drew LLF.
Does the possibilty that ZFR drew LFF and lied so that he'll be safer to pass an F when his next term comes factor into my ninety-per-cent?

Before my term came up I was under the impression that everybody was absolutely convinced I was a fascist who was terrible at the game. Now I'm getting 90% and "there's a possibilty..."s. It's somewhat rewarding.

supplementscene: Sure if Pooka is Hitler we win, but if he's Liberal it might make us lose. Getting rid of a sure fire Fascist is the more prudent play
bugger that. Killing hitler is showers of glory. Killing a sure fire fascist is playing it safe.
@joe: you were investigated and Lift passed the 4th L. It would be a huge gamble for a scum to do that at this stage (scum still needs 3 F policies or Hitler in position).
ZFR was so far in most L passing governments. Ofc he could be still scum and drawing LLF he had no choice but to pass LF to Lift. Anyway I'm comfortable with a zfr president, not as much with a zfr chancellor.
JoeSapphire: ZFR - your thoughts on how this experiement is going, please.
Im getting some lulz, thanks.
First of all:

zeogold:
I nominate trentonlf as chancellor.

Thanks everybody, you may vote now. Zeo will accept them.

blotunga: Lift passed the 4th L. It would be a huge gamble for a scum to do that at this stage (scum still needs 3 F policies or Hitler in position).
And yet it happened.

I agree, it makes no sense.

JoeSapphire: ZFR - your thoughts on how this experiement is going, please.
ZFR: Im getting some lulz, thanks.
Is it all "watching Joe struggle is fun lololol", or has anything else amused you?
PookaMustard: It's clear nobody's voting yes to your government.
*cough*

blotunga: Ofc he could be still scum and drawing LLF he had no choice but to pass LF to Lift.
If that were true Id pass him LL so as not to confirm him.
ZFR:
Cheeksweets!
Please don't ignore me. Very rude!

Joe: Is it all "watching Joe struggle is fun lololol", or has anything else amused you?
ZFR:
JoeSapphire: Cheeksweets!

Joe: Is it all "watching Joe struggle is fun lololol", or has anything else amused you?
Not ignoring. Waiting for double post to pass.

The answer is yes.
JoeSapphire: Cheeksweets!

ZFR: Not ignoring. Waiting for double post to pass.

The answer is yes.
Sorry cheeksweets, well done for not douple-posting.

Which is it?
ZFR: Not ignoring. Waiting for double post to pass.

The answer is yes.
JoeSapphire: Sorry cheeksweets, well done for not douple-posting.

Which is it?
People believing you "could be" liberal.