It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: Yeah, I'm going to vote no even if you nominate me Joe so I'm not sure it matters who you nominate.
I'm not asking if you're going to vote for me, I want a vote on who I should nominate. It does matter.

blotunga: @joe just nominate anyone and let us get on with the vote.
Just vote someone and let me get on with the nomination.
Lifthrasil:
You too. I'd like to know your choice out of the five.
SirPrimalform: Yeah, I'm going to vote no even if you nominate me Joe so I'm not sure it matters who you nominate.
JoeSapphire: I'm not asking if you're going to vote for me, I want a vote on who I should nominate. It does matter.

blotunga: @joe just nominate anyone and let us get on with the vote.
JoeSapphire: Just vote someone and let me get on with the nomination.
Why don't you do like zfr at the game start and throw a dice. Trust me, we will vote no.
blotunga: Why don't you do like zfr at the game start and throw a dice. Trust me, we will vote no.
Because I can't not try just because everybody's against me. I'm not asking much from you, and I'm not trying to delay the game either.
blotunga: Why don't you do like zfr at the game start and throw a dice. Trust me, we will vote no.
JoeSapphire: Because I can't not try just because everybody's against me.
Thats's the spirit.

For the record you get my YES but Im not voting. If you insist though Ill use random.org.
ZFR: For the record you get my YES but Im not voting. If you insist though Ill use random.org.
You had a reason for not voting, and I have a reason for not wanting your vote. But I'd appreciate what random.org thinks I should do.
So you want me to randomly select someone? Hmm, I wonder what everyone else thinks, e.g. flub.
PookaMustard: So you want me to randomly select someone?
Not randomly, no.

Here's who's voted what so far:

1. Zenefredi F. Rapoposculous, the Great (ZFR) -------- abstained
2. Tap-Happy Trent (trentolf) ----------------------------------- not yet voted
3. Apollo "Prime Form" Jones (SirPrimalform) ----------- not voted (indicated himself)
4. Grimsby "The Pooka" Mustard (PookaMustard) ------ not voted
5. Liftin' Rasil and the Raisin' Hell Band (Lifthrasil) ---- not voted
6. Supple Scene (supplementscene) ---------------------- trentonlf
7. The Mighty Blotunga (blotunga) --------------------------- not voted (previously indicated he wants ZFR to nominate trentonlf, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'd vote that now)
8. RT-CB (v.3.2) (rtcvb32) --------------------------------------- trentonlf or sirprimalform
9. Flub. (flubbucket) ---------------------------------------------- not yet voted (previously indicated blotunga)
10. Captain Sapphire (JoeSapphire) ----------------------- flubbucket.

I'd like to know what you think should be done.
Well, your government is going to fail it seems. SirPrimalForm then if it isn't going to make much of a difference.
random.org selects... blotunga
PookaMustard: Well, your government is going to fail it seems. SirPrimalForm then if it isn't going to make much of a difference.
And if it were to make a difference? Would you still vote SirPrimalform?
PookaMustard: So you want me to randomly select someone?
JoeSapphire: Not randomly, no.

Here's who's voted what so far:

1. Zenefredi F. Rapoposculous, the Great (ZFR) -------- abstained
2. Tap-Happy Trent (trentolf) ----------------------------------- not yet voted
3. Apollo "Prime Form" Jones (SirPrimalform) ----------- not voted (indicated himself)
4. Grimsby "The Pooka" Mustard (PookaMustard) ------ not voted
5. Liftin' Rasil and the Raisin' Hell Band (Lifthrasil) ---- not voted
6. Supple Scene (supplementscene) ---------------------- trentonlf
7. The Mighty Blotunga (blotunga) --------------------------- not voted (previously indicated he wants ZFR to nominate trentonlf, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'd vote that now)
8. RT-CB (v.3.2) (rtcvb32) --------------------------------------- trentonlf or sirprimalform
9. Flub. (flubbucket) ---------------------------------------------- not yet voted (previously indicated blotunga)
10. Captain Sapphire (JoeSapphire) ----------------------- flubbucket.

I'd like to know what you think should be done.
This is painfully slow. Why can't you just go with each persons preferred candidates? I don't think anyones waited around for every single person to vote either. It also looks to be LAMIST
PookaMustard: Well, your government is going to fail it seems. SirPrimalForm then if it isn't going to make much of a difference.
JoeSapphire: And if it were to make a difference? Would you still vote SirPrimalform?
This is correct. Your nomination for chancellor is moot.
JoeSapphire: And if it were to make a difference? Would you still vote SirPrimalform?
Probably. Honestly chose him because he was mentioned as rtcvb's candidate. Now whether it made a difference or not, that would probably matter in an alternate universe where you aren't outed (or at least accused) of being a fascist.
PookaMustard: Honestly chose him because he was mentioned as rtcvb's candidate. .
and what makes you trust rtcvb?

ZFR - your thoughts on how this experiement is going, please.