It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: But if you are Liberal Joe, I can't see a scenario where ZFR nominates you.
I can see one. ZFR = Hitler.

It's not true, but it is a plausible scenario.

Remember kids, differentiate between confirmed liberal and confirmed non-vanilla-fascist.
JoeSapphire: THAT IS PERFECTLY SENSIBLE I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.
ZFR: Dude, thank you thank you!

Here, I'll do something for you. I'm going to vote YES to your government, just for the lulz. So if you convince four more people and nominate Hitler you stand a chance.
Why would you do that if you think he's scum? Not a good Liberal strategy

Plus he needs 6 to get elected, not 5

supplementscene: But if you are Liberal Joe, I can't see a scenario where ZFR nominates you.
ZFR: I can see one. ZFR = Hitler.

It's not true, but it is a plausible scenario.

Remember kids, differentiate between confirmed liberal and confirmed non-vanilla-fascist.
That would be plausible and might actually be true. As Hitler you could discard a card as President and still get away with being Chancellor. You could be proposing this as LAMIST strategy and you have made a few posts I've found very odd. Although if you were Hitler would you agree to be president so much or suggest an alternative? Hmmmm

@EVERYONE should we keep ZFR as President for now, but don't elect him Chancellor if he plays FFF???
supplementscene: Why would you do that if you think he's scum? Not a good Liberal strategy
I'm sure it is good Liberal strategy. They just talked about it on the local radio channel.

supplementscene: Plus he needs 6 to get elected, not 5
I'm assuming he's voting for himself.
supplementscene: @EVERYONE should we keep ZFR as President for now, but don't elect him Chancellor if he plays FFF???
There's a 50% chance the next draw will be FFF.

How do you prevent that?

It will be far more telling if either of the next two draws puts down an L (the last one)

Then again the game would have been won.
supplementscene: @EVERYONE should we keep ZFR as President for now, but don't elect him Chancellor if he plays FFF???
rtcvb32: There's a 50% chance the next draw will be FFF.

How do you prevent that?

It will be far more telling if either of the next two draws puts down an L (the last one)

Then again the game would have been won.
Good point to be honest. I forgot that and such is the problem with the game

Actually did someone post the odds as been less favourable than that? I'm struggling to keep up with the odds
supplementscene: Actually did someone post the odds as been less favourable than that? I'm struggling to keep up with the odds
With only one potential L card left, no... it's purely 50/50. (Unless it was actually LLL drawn before, in which case it's 0% to draw)

There's a formula to calculation potential states/iterations the deck could be in with a number of L/F 0/1, but with only one, it's not required. Reducing the numbers appropriately you can get curious individual odds.
supplementscene: Actually did someone post the odds as been less favourable than that? I'm struggling to keep up with the odds
rtcvb32: With only one potential L card left, no... it's purely 50/50. (Unless it was actually LLL drawn before, in which case it's 0% to draw)

There's a formula to calculation potential states/iterations the deck could be in with a number of L/F 0/1, but with only one, it's not required. Reducing the numbers appropriately you can get curious individual odds.
So if LLL did happen would that mean we'd lose the game simply due to very unlikely odds? Or would a reshuffle solve it?

I realise I'm being lazy not doing the maths for myself.

I guess the odds work both ways as I remember a Secret Hitler complaint was that the fascists managed to get a fascist into government at 5-5 but 2 L cards came up so they lost.
Zfr still can't be in the government after his. If nobody buried a L and we play this righr, we should be able to pass the 5th L. If a L got burried, rtcb is most likely scum.
JoeSapphire: Eh, Cheeksweets?

Confident and relaxed?
Total certainty that Joe is fascist and lifthrasil is liberal?
Thinking to yourself "Man, I'm smashing this Secret Hitler game, it's so easy."?
Ah, I think I found a third reason.

Did rtcvb bury an extra L and you're happy after my government had to use up two? Are you going to use the inevitable FFFx2 against me and Lift?
The votes are in! The results are as follows.
1. Zenefredi F. Rapoposculous, the Great (ZFR) - NO
2. Tap-Happy Trent (trentolf) - NO
3. Apollo "Prime Form" Jones (SirPrimalform) - YES
4. Grimsby "The Pooka" Mustard (PookaMustard) - NO
5. Liftin' Rasil and the Raisin' Hell Band (Lifthrasil) - NO
6. Supple Scene (supplementscene) - NO
7. The Mighty Blotunga (blotunga) - NO
8. RT-CB (v.3.2) (rtcvb32) - NO
9. Flub. (flubbucket) - YES
10. Captain Sapphire (JoeSapphire) - YES

The government is not approved!
The current president is JoeSapphire, who must pick a chancellor. The chancellor cannot be anybody who was part of the previous government (ZFR and Lifthrasil).

The paparazzi are hard at work once more!
https://i.imgur.com/dGCK6VY.jpg
Post edited February 22, 2019 by zeogold
Yes. We should keep ZFR=President. No matter what dirt Joe tries to stir up, with all the Liberal policies ZFR has enacted, he's our most solid Liberal. Even if you consider the off chance that he is Hitler, making him President isn't a win for the Fascists. If he does draw FFF, we talk about the implications afterwards. He isn't eligible as Chancellor anyhow after being President. The next President would then be trent and he could, for example, choose me as Chancellor. I am proven to not be Hitler.

But first let's make sure that we get to the ZFR government, before we plan the one after that.

@ZFR: don't vote Yes as a joke for Joe. I guess most, if not all, Fascists will be voting yes for the Joe government. Which is up to four (if Hitler wants to risk to reveal himself). Your joke-vote would make five, which means that one more joke or other vote would actually create a majority for a scum president and whomever Joe now will pick as Chancellor (he might try to go for Hitler as Chancellor or he might nominate a Liberal to get that additional vote). Lets just all vote NO and skip to the more secure government of ZFR.

@SirPrimalform: why the YES vote to the flubb+blotunga government?
Lifthrasil: @ZFR: don't vote Yes as a joke for Joe.
But moooom...
Eh, screw it. I'm voting Yes for Joe. lulz are important.
ZFR: Eh, screw it. I'm voting Yes for Joe. lulz are important.
I doubt that will go well. Actually, why do I have the feeling something fishy is going on here? Are you really on our side, or have you been playing us for a fool all along? That's a really stark contrast from all you said the last few posts, before you went "let's go with Joe for the heck of it."
PookaMustard: before you went "let's go with Joe for the heck of it."
What? I never said that.

Let's NOT go with Joe. For the heck of it or otherwise.

As Lift noted my YES vote is just a joke.

And I like how Joe doesn't give up. So let's give him an incentive to try his darnest best.

Come on Joe, you still stand a chance. Me, you. Your three buddies. All you need is to convince 1 more person that I'm scum. Can you do it?