It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: Pooka H-man passed Lifthrasil LF, and Lifthrasil passed F.

So, that's my theory.
ZFR: This is why Pooka is lowest on my possible Hitler list. Would scum Joe call him Hitler? WIFOM and all that, but I find it extremely risky and improbable.
1 - Joe being Fascist is the only thing that suggests Pooka is not Hitler.

2 - Joe is fascist because there's no reason Fascist Lifthrasil and ZFR would pass the 4th liberal policy.

hm.
@scene: i think at this point the best course of action is a zfr/trent combo. Even if they draw 3F, the trent/lift combo can take it home. So anything else, I will vote no to. If by some chance trent turns out to be scum, then we can reevaluate ofc. I don't think he's Hitler.
supplementscene: You're the only person finger pointing at ZFR and it makes me wonder why.
think about this
supplementscene: I also think your Presidential choice should have been discussed openly prior to you choosing it as most others have done. Although I realise this slows the game down.
PookaMustard: Yes. Precisely. Out of the blue, you just chose a chancellor without talking about the rationale behind it.

And even then, your government choice is the reverse of a failed government. Out of the "probably not Hitler" list, a flub+Pooka or flub+scene government was more likely to succeed than a flub+blotunga government.

I don't really trust this attempt at government, though I do know my read of blotunga is that he's liberal. I'm just afraid that you may coerce blotunga into a FF situation, with the worry being that you bring the fascists closer to victory.
Not out of the blue.

My post #958 stated my position quite clearly and some time ago.

Hysteria is not logical.
supplementscene: You're the only person finger pointing at ZFR and it makes me wonder why.
JoeSapphire: think about this
Because you're a Fascist getting desperate and you'd do everything to try to discredit a strong Liberal player in a trusted position? Because you know that, if we go through with the ZFR+X government next it will make a Fascist win very, very unlikely? Because we actually have a good plan how to bring that last Liberal policy home? There are lots of reasons why you keep pretending that you think ZFR is scum. But all of them boil down to: you're in a tight corner and have to try anything.
supplementscene: .......

And I'd be happy if you let me prove myself

I could say the same. However I'm being accused based on what exactly??

I've never been in a government, therefore I've passed zero policies. I've not been investigated. My voting record was mostly Yes until I started having misgivings.

All this is public, but I'm considered fascist because what....association?? thrown shade?? lies??

So yes, I'd be happy if you let me prove myself as well. But it's not gonna happen.
JoeSapphire: think about this
Lifthrasil: [brrrrzt. wrong answer]
Thanks for the input sweetcheeks, but I wasn't asking for answers to "why is joe finger pointing at ZFR."

Who feels like exercising brain muscles?
ZFR: This is why Pooka is lowest on my possible Hitler list. Would scum Joe call him Hitler? WIFOM and all that, but I find it extremely risky and improbable.
JoeSapphire: 1 - Joe being Fascist is the only thing that suggests Pooka is not Hitler.

2 - Joe is fascist because there's no reason Fascist Lifthrasil and ZFR would pass the 4th liberal policy.

hm.
I think I found a solution for you: claim Miller.
ZFR: I think I found a solution for you: claim Miller.
I take it from your teasing that you are totally assured in your position. Is that right? No doubt whatsoever?
ZFR:
Eh, Cheeksweets?

Confident and relaxed?
Total certainty that Joe is fascist and lifthrasil is liberal?
Thinking to yourself "Man, I'm smashing this Secret Hitler game, it's so easy."?

Anybody interested in wondering? It's certainly got me thinking.
ZFR:
JoeSapphire: Eh, Cheeksweets?

Confident and relaxed?
Thinking to yourself "Man, I'm smashing this Secret Hitler game, it's so easy."?
Is Lift fascist too?

The way you behave does make me wonder. But could you coordinate all this without chat?
Is Pooka really Hitler?

Well, if either of the above is true and we lose because of it, then well played.

Confident and relaxed?
ZFR: Is Lift fascist too?

The way you behave does make me wonder. But could you coordinate all this without chat?
Is Pooka really Hitler?

Well, if either of the above is true and we lose because of it, then well played.
So you're one moment of doubt isn't "is Joe liberal?", but "is lifthrasil fascist as well as Joe?" THAT IS PERFECTLY SENSIBLE I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.

If ZFR is liberal and he's single-handedly winning the game for the liberals and all everyone has to do is sit back and watch him go, why am I the only one that has any issue with him?

It's only occured to me recently, and even now I have moments where I think "is it possible that ZFR is liberal? If he is we've probably won dispite lifthrasil" But the fact that no fascists seem threatened enough to even hint at "hey maybe we shouldn't all just be doing everything this guy says" makes me pretty certain ZFR's fascist. I agree with Supplementscene's argument that "If he's fascist, ZFR would have to be good at the game", but I disagree with the conclusion that that means ZFR can't be fascist.
supplementscene: .......

And I'd be happy if you let me prove myself

flubbucket: I could say the same. However I'm being accused based on what exactly??

I've never been in a government, therefore I've passed zero policies. I've not been investigated. My voting record was mostly Yes until I started having misgivings.

All this is public, but I'm considered fascist because what....association?? thrown shade?? lies??

So yes, I'd be happy if you let me prove myself as well. But it's not gonna happen.
I never said I considered you fascist. I don't have any read on you because you never give anything away and don't participate much in discussion. That's your style regardless of alignment. For me you have a 3/6 chance of being Fascist, so 50-50, because I know Joe is Scum, Lift is Liberal, ZFR is liberal and that I'm Liberal. Outside chance of Lift/Joe being reversed

I'd have been happy testing your presidency if you nominated me or Trent (with ZFR/Lift being term locked). Likewise with Blotunga, I told him I'd consider his government if he nominated ZFR and I would of accepted it if he nominated me. But from my perspective I'm taking a double gamble A) You're not Scum and B) Blotunga isn't Hitler.

ZFR:

Confident and relaxed?

JoeSapphire: Anybody interested in wondering? It's certainly got me thinking.
Joe you seem to have gone a bit mad mate. Are you secretly chuckling away behind your screen?

In the outside chance you are Liberal and Lift has duped us all...….well my advice would be that you still have your vote and to vote for those who seem Liberal and not suspect. If Lift is the scum player think long and hard about who his Secret Hitler is because that's what we need to avert.

Regardless of alignment, you are relentless. But sorry I certainly can't buy ZFR being Scum, he's my number 1 Liberal pick

Confident and relaxed?

Is Pooka really Hitler?

Yea that doesn't seem to make any sense. It's called Secret Hitler, not secret kamikaze suicide mission. Seriously what would there to be gained in both making the other unelectable? Not logical.

There is an outside chance Lift has passed Liberal policy while being Fascist and Joe is Liberal. That would only work if he has a really strong Hitler candidate lined up that he wants to vote for so he's saved his life in order to vote for that candidate. I did think he was positioning Blotunga but it maybe someone he hasn't mentioned yet in order to be subtle and not too obvious.

So my advice would be don't let Lift or Joe influence your choice of Chancellor when it's your turn to be President.

Is Pooka really Hitler?

JoeSapphire: So you're one moment of doubt isn't "is Joe liberal?", but "is lifthrasil fascist as well as Joe?" THAT IS PERFECTLY SENSIBLE I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.

If ZFR is liberal and he's single-handedly winning the game for the liberals and all everyone has to do is sit back and watch him go, why am I the only one that has any issue with him?

It's only occured to me recently, and even now I have moments where I think "is it possible that ZFR is liberal? If he is we've probably won dispite lifthrasil" But the fact that no fascists seem threatened enough to even hint at "hey maybe we shouldn't all just be doing everything this guy says" makes me pretty certain ZFR's fascist. I agree with Supplementscene's argument that "If he's fascist, ZFR would have to be good at the game", but I disagree with the conclusion that that means ZFR can't be fascist.
Ofcourse if you are fascist you would say that. Is this perhaps your way of summoning your Scumbuddies ot rally against ZFR? Maybe fascists would prefer to buddy up to a confirmed Liberal to look better and not look ultra Scummy? Or maybe you're scumbuddy is asleep and you're incredibly frustrated because your teammates aren't doing their job?

Okay okay, I'll indulge your little theory Joe. ZFR is fascist. What does a Fascist want most if he's the first player? To give Hitler credibility, so he elects Hitler as chancellor using random.org...…….well are you Hitler Joe? If not why would you think ZFR would pick a Liberal, which in turn gives a Liberal credibility? The better alternative is to nominate a Fascist other than Hitler, then they both have credibility. But if you are Liberal Joe, I can't see a scenario where ZFR nominates you.

I mean you're asking me to believe that A) ZFR is such a good player that he's fooled us all to believe he's Liberal and B) He's such a bad player that he's nominated a Liberal for his first move of the game. That doesn't work.

I could perhaps believe that ZFR is Scum if you are Scum. You as a Proven Fascist know no one believes you now, so you state ZFR is fascist so we think 'ZFR is definitely not fascist'. But at this stage I tend to believe that in actual fact you are simply Fascist and you're just trying to smear our strongest Liberal player.

Yes this is how I spend my Friday evenings.
JoeSapphire: THAT IS PERFECTLY SENSIBLE I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.
Dude, thank you thank you!

Here, I'll do something for you. I'm going to vote YES to your government, just for the lulz. So if you convince four more people and nominate Hitler you stand a chance.