It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: Well I backed the wrong horse, sorry Lift, I could of sworn you were the scum player but I guess it's Joe after all.
trentonlf: I also must apologize to Lift as I thought he was the scum between him and Joe,
Make sure you both remember that you said ^ this. I will.

I have sense of dread for the game, but the most dread I feel is to have people sneer at what I say because you assume I'm lying, which makes me want to make only flub-style, single-ambiguous-statement posts for the rest of the game. But I'll continue to try. If I get too frustrated and flip out and cause a big scene again, please try to understand how frustrating it is that I am right, lifthrasil is discrediting me and people are trusting him. It's a fairly painful sense of stress that probably isn't good for a body.

Anyway, that's addressing my dread of emotions. Now to address dread for the game.

Why would lifthrasil pass the liberal policy?

1 - purely to make me look bad. This is our best hope, and I don't think it very likely, but a lot of me acutely believes that this whole game is all about me.

2 - to gain trust so that he can do something later. I'm not really sure what that could be. People are already considering him for president, but if his plan is just to nominate hitler himself, his presidency seems a long way off and, on the face of it, he's put the liberals into a very strong position.

3 - for ZFR and lifthrasil to gain trust so that ZFR can dictate the rest of the game. It might be a most intense case of 'Oh My Most-Rockin-Hot-Bod U Suk!' , but ZFR sucks sulphur-spewing hellteets and uploads videos of it to youtube, and then writes provocative messages in the comments section. It seems to me that the fascist team is ZFR, lifthrasil, rttvb and hitler. ZFR's talking about nominating pooka, so pooka's who I reckon hitler to be right now, but it seems a bit early to be showing his hand. If ZFR's not fascist... hm. I was going to say I'm going to demand so much grovelling from him when we lose, but if ZFR's liberal it seems unlikely that we will lose. Unless he now trusts lifthrasil so much that he'll let lifthrasil pick hitler as chancellor for him.

Right. Please be gentle with your dismissal of all my theories.
trentonlf: I also must apologize to Lift as I thought he was the scum between him and Joe,
JoeSapphire: Make sure you both remember that you said ^ this. I will.

I have sense of dread for the game, but the most dread I feel is to have people sneer at what I say because you assume I'm lying, which makes me want to make only flub-style, single-ambiguous-statement posts for the rest of the game. But I'll continue to try. If I get too frustrated and flip out and cause a big scene again, please try to understand how frustrating it is that I am right, lifthrasil is discrediting me and people are trusting him. It's a fairly painful sense of stress that probably isn't good for a body.

Anyway, that's addressing my dread of emotions. Now to address dread for the game.

Why would lifthrasil pass the liberal policy?

1 - purely to make me look bad. This is our best hope, and I don't think it very likely, but a lot of me acutely believes that this whole game is all about me.

2 - to gain trust so that he can do something later. I'm not really sure what that could be. People are already considering him for president, but if his plan is just to nominate hitler himself, his presidency seems a long way off and, on the face of it, he's put the liberals into a very strong position.

3 - for ZFR and lifthrasil to gain trust so that ZFR can dictate the rest of the game. It might be a most intense case of 'Oh My Most-Rockin-Hot-Bod U Suk!' , but ZFR sucks sulphur-spewing hellteets and uploads videos of it to youtube, and then writes provocative messages in the comments section. It seems to me that the fascist team is ZFR, lifthrasil, rttvb and hitler. ZFR's talking about nominating pooka, so pooka's who I reckon hitler to be right now, but it seems a bit early to be showing his hand. If ZFR's not fascist... hm. I was going to say I'm going to demand so much grovelling from him when we lose, but if ZFR's liberal it seems unlikely that we will lose. Unless he now trusts lifthrasil so much that he'll let lifthrasil pick hitler as chancellor for him.

Right. Please be gentle with your dismissal of all my theories.
Okay, tbh I somehow doubt Trent is that concerned with the game outcome at the moment.

I can't see a scenario where a Fascist lets it goto 4-3. But I pegged you as the Liberal over Lift too so I'll run with your theories

1. There's no point in a Fascist making 1 Liberal look bad to make it 4-3, none.

2. Later when? 1 more Liberal policy and it's game over and he can't be in the next government anyway because he's term locked.

3. So back to ZFR being Scum theory? I don't buy he's passed 3 Liberal policies to make us 1 policy away from winning to get there. My read of ZFR is very much of Liberal play. When ZFR was Fascist in the last Secret Hitler game he was quite obvious about it. He would have had to improve 10 fold to give no tells. You're the only person finger pointing at ZFR and it makes me wonder why. Is it because you know that Liberals win if he's president again?

4. The only credible theory for Lift passing a Liberal card is if Lift is in fact Hitler and doesn't want to be killed as Hitler. But that doesn't sounds likely given he's already created conflict with yourself Joe. So maybe just maybe Lift shouldn't be Chancellor again.

After writing that I've just realised Lift can't be Hitler because we would of lost already, so no that's out the window too.

I just don't see a scenario or motive for Lift not being Liberal at this stage. Good effort though Joe, I think most probably would of gave up at this stage.
Sorry. This will be short since I'm travelling again at the moment. So here's my thoughts:

flubb+blotunga is exactly the government that Joe pushed for. So definitely NO to that.

I'll also vote NO to anything Joe will nominate yet. So my clear preference is: cycle back to ZFR as president as quickly as possible and let him nominate a non-Hitler Chancellor (hopefully). That government has a high chance of drawing FFF, but that won't make us lose. Even if the ZFR+X government passes F, trent or SPF can just nominate me again as chancellor and we bring home the last L. (trent as Chancellor would be dangerous, since he might be Hitler. Trent as president, however, is not that dangerous. Same is true for SPF)

So again: let's skip the next two governments and get back to ZFR as president as quickly as possible.
supplementscene: ..............
Way too high a chance for Blotunga to be Hitler for me to vote for this. Given you're a complete unknown and possibly leveraging a scumbuddy or just Liberal and trusting a potential Hitler I have to say NOPE
blotunga.

The same one who was investigated and found to be liberal.

He's a "complete unknown??"
Way too high a chance for Blotunga to be Hitler for me to vote for this. Given you're a complete unknown and possibly leveraging a scumbuddy or just Liberal and trusting a potential Hitler I have to say NOPE
flubbucket: blotunga.

Now that Lift is a confirmed Liberal it means Pooka is probably a Fascist because it's likely someone drew a Liberal card and if Lift didn't, then Pooka probably did. You know a Fascist's remit is to lie, no? Blotunga is almost certainly the same alignment as Pooka. Now both players maybe Liberal but I don't think it's probable.

So my question is, why do you trust Pooka and by extension Blotunga?

Oh and I didn't actually say Blotunga was a complete unknown, I was referring to you as the complete unknown. I fear Blotunga is possibly Hitler.
flubbucket: blotunga.

supplementscene: Now that Lift is a confirmed Liberal it means Pooka is probably a Fascist because it's likely someone drew a Liberal card and if Lift didn't, then Pooka probably did. You know a Fascist's remit is to lie, no? Blotunga is almost certainly the same alignment as Pooka. Now both players maybe Liberal but I don't think it's probable.

Oh and I didn't actually say Blotunga was a complete unknown, I was referring to you as the complete unknown. I fear Blotunga is possibly Hitler.
Lifthrasil is "confirmed" due to what exactly??

"Pooka is probably"

"it's likely someone drew a liberal card"

"Pooka probably"

"blotunga is almost certainly"

"Now both players maybe Liberal but I don't think it's probable. "

You're really taking a stand here aren't you??

I trust blotunga because I have to trust someone.
supplementscene: Now that Lift is a confirmed Liberal it means Pooka is probably a Fascist because it's likely someone drew a Liberal card and if Lift didn't, then Pooka probably did. You know a Fascist's remit is to lie, no? Blotunga is almost certainly the same alignment as Pooka. Now both players maybe Liberal but I don't think it's probable.

flubbucket: Lifthrasil is "confirmed" due to what exactly??

"Pooka is probably"

"it's likely someone drew a liberal card"

"Pooka probably"

"blotunga is almost certainly"

"Now both players maybe Liberal but I don't think it's probable. "

You're really taking a stand here aren't you??

I trust blotunga because I have to trust someone.
Because I don't see why a Fascist Lift would vote Liberal to give us 'Game Point'.

In turn I don't think this government looks a good bet. I also think your Presidential choice should have been discussed openly prior to you choosing it as most others have done. Although I realise this slows the game down.
supplementscene: I also think your Presidential choice should have been discussed openly prior to you choosing it as most others have done. Although I realise this slows the game down.
Yes. Precisely. Out of the blue, you just chose a chancellor without talking about the rationale behind it.

And even then, your government choice is the reverse of a failed government. Out of the "probably not Hitler" list, a flub+Pooka or flub+scene government was more likely to succeed than a flub+blotunga government.

I don't really trust this attempt at government, though I do know my read of blotunga is that he's liberal. I'm just afraid that you may coerce blotunga into a FF situation, with the worry being that you bring the fascists closer to victory.
I want to say 'good work' to my & flub's imaginary third teammate. It's always great to know I've got your support.
supplementscene: I also think your Presidential choice should have been discussed openly prior to you choosing it as most others have done. Although I realise this slows the game down.
PookaMustard: Yes. Precisely. Out of the blue, you just chose a chancellor without talking about the rationale behind it.

And even then, your government choice is the reverse of a failed government. Out of the "probably not Hitler" list, a flub+Pooka or flub+scene government was more likely to succeed than a flub+blotunga government.

I don't really trust this attempt at government, though I do know my read of blotunga is that he's liberal. I'm just afraid that you may coerce blotunga into a FF situation, with the worry being that you bring the fascists closer to victory.
Thanks for at least someone having faith in me. Also I don't get it why scene is so obsessed with me, are you scum scene trying to sow confusion? At this point we still need someone to be ZFR's chancellor (I will vote no for both flub and joe). I'm almost inclined suggesting a zfr-scene government just to let you prove yourself. Also you have insisted a lot on a pooka chancellorship with me, are you sure he's not Hitler? He could've confirmed me just to get at least some cred because he possibly had a 3F draw. It would've been easier if he would've claimed that I'm scum, then we'd be both out of the game at this point. At this moment I'm most optimistic about a zfr-trent combo. I don't think trent is scum.
Also @trent, I'm sorry for the extremely tough situation. I hope your daughter gets well. As a father, I'm even afraid of imagining how i'd feel in your place. Thanks for sticking with us though.
JoeSapphire: Pooka H-man passed Lifthrasil LF, and Lifthrasil passed F.

So, that's my theory.
This is why Pooka is lowest on my possible Hitler list. Would scum Joe call him Hitler? WIFOM and all that, but I find it extremely risky and improbable.
JoeSapphire: ............
flub-style, single-ambiguous-statement posts
Brevity is the soul of wit.

William Shakespeare

------------------------------------

Because I don't see why
This is not confirmation.

This is conjecture.
JoeSapphire: Pooka H-man passed Lifthrasil LF, and Lifthrasil passed F.

So, that's my theory.
ZFR: This is why Pooka is lowest on my possible Hitler list. Would scum Joe call him Hitler? WIFOM and all that, but I find it extremely risky and improbable.
I forgot about this. Still as you say it could be a risky Wifom, and Hitler would try to warm up to a liberal by confirming him (in this case me).
PookaMustard: Yes. Precisely. Out of the blue, you just chose a chancellor without talking about the rationale behind it.
Not entirely out of the blue. He just does exactly what Joe told him to do. Joe was pushing for a flubb+blotunga government. Now there could be all kinds of reverse psychology in play, but in any case I won't trust this proposed government.

blotunga: Thanks for at least someone having faith in me. Also I don't get it why scene is so obsessed with me, are you scum scene trying to sow confusion? At this point we still need someone to be ZFR's chancellor (I will vote no for both flub and joe). I'm almost inclined suggesting a zfr-scene government just to let you prove yourself. Also you have insisted a lot on a pooka chancellorship with me, are you sure he's not Hitler? He could've confirmed me just to get at least some cred because he possibly had a 3F draw. It would've been easier if he would've claimed that I'm scum, then we'd be both out of the game at this point. At this moment I'm most optimistic about a zfr-trent combo. I don't think trent is scum.
Also @trent, I'm sorry for the extremely tough situation. I hope your daughter gets well. As a father, I'm even afraid of imagining how i'd feel in your place. Thanks for sticking with us though.
It's not really about you. It's about being at the stage of Hitler coming to power loses the game. So my list of potential Hitlers would probably be

1)RTSCV - didn't want to be president, only Hitler wouldn't so yea
2) SPF - didn't want to be president but accepted it and doesn't post hardly ever. Maybe he's busy but I kind of think if he was Hitler that maybe why too.
3) Blotunga - declared Liberal by a player who is likely to be Fascist - perhaps Pooka is Liberal though or perhaps:
4) Pooka - did he declare a Liberal Blotunga Liberal because he's Hitler and wants to be in power? Yes that is a good theory Blotunga

Still if any of you are Hitler and come to power it's end game.

And I'd be happy if you let me prove myself so A) we can win the game and B) you stop suspecting me because of my analysis.