It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: ah well. worth a shot.
So then you're a fascist for sure correct??
JoeSapphire: ah well. worth a shot.
flubbucket: So then you're a fascist for sure correct??
150% proof
And again watching the grass grow.
flubbucket: So then you're a fascist for sure correct??
JoeSapphire: 150% proof
Actually 151.
So Zeo has man Flu apparently. Get well soon Zeo

blotunga: And again watching the grass grow.
It'd be cool if we could play a LIVE game. Would probably take 1-2 hours for a full game but everyone would have to commit that time.
supplementscene: So Zeo has man Flu apparently. Get well soon Zeo

blotunga: And again watching the grass grow.
supplementscene: It'd be cool if we could play a LIVE game. Would probably take 1-2 hours for a full game but everyone would have to commit that time.
Same here! Been dying to get into one for quite some time, but whenever I ask, I'm met with silence. Probably that's what I get for not playing Worms Armageddon in a group for a while.

It'd be cool if we could play a LIVE game. Would probably take 1-2 hours for a full game but everyone would have to commit that time.
We can probably using Discord or something. But it's hard to commit non-stop 2 hours.

blotunga: We can probably using Discord or something. But it's hard to commit non-stop 2 hours.
We'd have to ask players who've played it realtime how long it lasts on average. Zeo who's played it real life said 45 minutes if I remember rightly

If you think about it, if everyone was online together, enacting a policy from each Presdency should only last 2 minutes
blotunga: We can probably using Discord or something. But it's hard to commit non-stop 2 hours.
supplementscene: We'd have to ask players who've played it realtime how long it lasts on average. Zeo who's played it real life said 45 minutes if I remember rightly

If you think about it, if everyone was online together, enacting a policy from each Presdency should only last 2 minutes
True. Btw does zeo really have the flue irl? Get well zeo if so.
supplementscene: We'd have to ask players who've played it realtime how long it lasts on average. Zeo who's played it real life said 45 minutes if I remember rightly

We've had several games in under an hour, although we didn't stop to analyze the card placement or whether someone was fascist or liberal as we do right now.
blotunga: True. Btw does zeo really have the flue irl? Get well zeo if so.
As far as I'm aware, Zeo has indeed been sick. He was on the mend, but not fully recovered yet.
"I'm getting sick of watching the grass grow!" moans Blotunga. Zenefredi, offended that nobody likes his trick, quickly ceases his grass-out-of-a-hat maneuver and proceeds to sign his contract and make it appear in front of Rasil with a huff, a puff of smoke, and a snap of his fingers.
"Finally!" chirps Rasil happily, "An opportunity to make a rockin' magic soundtrack!"
"Oh, no you don't!" yells Captain Sapphire as the signed contract is handed to Bookwyrm. "What dastardly deed have you put into it now?! Have you got a slot on some music show to force us all out?! Are you putting mind control in the music?! WHAT IS IT?!"
"Actually," says Bookwyrm, "this seems like a rather liberal policy to me."
"Oh," mutters the Captain. "Carry on then, I suppose."

The government has passed a liberal policy.
The current president is flubbucket, who must pick a chancellor. The chancellor cannot be anybody who was part of the previous government (ZFR and Lifthrasil).

Pictures will be updated in a few hours, the camera shutter got stuck.
Phew. We're one step closer to victory now!
The takeaway from this is that:

- Lift is not Hitler
- When the odds aren't against him, he'll pass a liberal policy

Come on now, everyone is a star!
OK.

I was passed L L F and passed an L F to Lift in order to test him.

Call it risky, but at this stage I believed the benefits of testing Lift far outweighed the benefits of securely passing him an LL. Testing him, whether he turns Liberal or Fascist, answers many questions while giving him LL still puts us in a tough spot of whom to choose next.

As it is, it turned out well.

So, Joe is definitely fascist.

And Lift is liberal. I just don't see a scenario in which fascist Lift would bus a fascist buddy for lib credit. Without chat to coordinate the whole thing.

Thoughts on what to do next to come in a bit.
Lift cannot be chancellor except if we reject 3 governments in a row. But because of the LLF it' s pretty risky to do that because the chances of 3F went up pretty much (they are 50%), and with 6 cards left we'd have to reshuffle if we draw FFF (because a F would be passed most likely after the rejections). So who do we think that is not Hitler at this point? The next two governments should pass that 5th L. That if rtcb didn't bury a L of course. In which case we'd go 5-4 down into the reshuffle.