It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Devil went down to Wolvesvale / He was looking for a soul to steal.

<span class="bold">Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves</span>, an action/strategy folktale about two Canadian brothers who join forces to take down the evil that's after their sister, is now permanently FREE on GOG.com. Go grab a mickey for the cold and let's see what this is all aboot, eh?

The tale begins in 19th century Canada, when two feuding brothers decide to work together after the Devil sets his sights on their sister. At night the forces of evil descend upon their fair village but during the day the O'Carrolls can plan and plant their traps, sharpen their weapons and develop their skills to face the terrors fully prepared. Make the O'Carroll of your choice a fearsome trapper and execute your well-laid plans with Rocket Racoon precision - before you know it, the Werewolves will be running for the hills, but not before they divulge the secret lore behind their unholy existence...

So what are you waiting for, friend? Go grab your free copy and let's chase off some hairy cowards, eh?
Thanks to whomever is responsible for this. I'm not really interested in it and I have still to many games in my backlog but I will keep it in mind for the case I'm in the mood for it.
:)
Thanks for an awesome game! :D I had it already, but now my friends can have it, too - free of charge! :D
Smannesman: It's also free on Steam, so.. thanks Artifice Studios I guess.
Figures
Thanks, Artifice, Petrell & GOG. :)

justanoldgamer: I already own it and have yet to play it but thanks Artifice Studio.
SirPrimalform: Same. I feel slightly ripped off even though I only have myself to blame for buying it ages ago and not playing it yet. Still, I'd feel bad for someone who bought it a few days ago or something.
According to MaGog, it hasn't even been on sale here for about a year and a half. I can't imagine they were seeing too many sales without any promotions. (Certainly, I always forgot it existed.) :)
Post edited May 17, 2017 by HunchBluntley
HunchBluntley: Thanks, Artifice, Petrell & GOG. :)
Hear, hear!
thanks!
I bought this game a long time ago, I think in one of the Insomnia sales, and still haven't got around to playing it, and now it's free. I need to work on my backlog management skills.
A surprising move where I don't yet understand the reasons for as the game isn't that old. And although I already own the game thanks to GOG and Artifice to make it free here too and of course to Petrell to initiate that.
Thanks! ^^
Well, thanks.

I hope it doesn't mean too grim news for the devs...
Thanks Petrell !
Yeah I feel a little ripped & ticked off that a game i paid money for is now free; but to be honest it was a good game I had fun with that didn't have good replay value so was already a bit of a loss.
By the sound of it a lot more people may actually get round to playing it now that it's free, so it's better than being one of those edgy 'it's only worth it maybe on sale' titles that you often don't.
Besides which the more free titles the better for everyone; even us payers as every extra player lured to GOG.com for freebies is a potential extra player on non-steam servers or GOG Galaxy.
MaceyNeil: Yeah I feel a little ripped & ticked off that a game i paid money for is now free; but to be honest it was a good game I had fun with that didn't have good replay value so was already a bit of a loss.
By the sound of it a lot more people may actually get round to playing it now that it's free, so it's better than being one of those edgy 'it's only worth it maybe on sale' titles that you often don't.
Besides which the more free titles the better for everyone; even us payers as every extra player lured to GOG.com for freebies is a potential extra player on non-steam servers or GOG Galaxy.
I only feel ripped off when there are a bunch of obnoxious updates once a game goes free. As long as it stays the game I paid for I don't really mind that others don't have to pay to play it.

Evidently I thought it was worth it at the time it if I bought the thing, doesn't change that now that people no longer have to pay to play it.
Thank you Petrell, GOG and the devs for this. A really nice game, thanks!
Wow. That's cool. A very good game to be released for free. Thank you guys at GOG and developers.