It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Devil went down to Wolvesvale / He was looking for a soul to steal.

<span class="bold">Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves</span>, an action/strategy folktale about two Canadian brothers who join forces to take down the evil that's after their sister, is now permanently FREE on GOG.com. Go grab a mickey for the cold and let's see what this is all aboot, eh?

The tale begins in 19th century Canada, when two feuding brothers decide to work together after the Devil sets his sights on their sister. At night the forces of evil descend upon their fair village but during the day the O'Carrolls can plan and plant their traps, sharpen their weapons and develop their skills to face the terrors fully prepared. Make the O'Carroll of your choice a fearsome trapper and execute your well-laid plans with Rocket Racoon precision - before you know it, the Werewolves will be running for the hills, but not before they divulge the secret lore behind their unholy existence...

So what are you waiting for, friend? Go grab your free copy and let's chase off some hairy cowards, eh?
Thanks for the freebie Artifice & GOG! It is a very good game and sports a beautiful soundtrack too -- definitely worth of your time. ;)
n_nice! Thanks a lot Artifice studio & GOGteam!!!
high rated
Those thanking Artifice and GOG, don't forget to thank this guy too, because the game had been free on Steam for months and neither of them seemed to be doing anything to make it free here...
justanoldgamer: I already own it and have yet to play it but thanks Artifice Studio.
Same. I feel slightly ripped off even though I only have myself to blame for buying it ages ago and not playing it yet. Still, I'd feel bad for someone who bought it a few days ago or something.
Thanks!

I can't say it's a game that caught my interest originally, but, hey, maybe I'll give it a go soon and maybe I'll like it. :)
Tarhiel: Free? How come? Why?
ZFR: Its jail term ended.
I am just asking because I am hoping they´re not going under.
Didn´t heard they would have some other game in the works, but I might be wrong.
For the soundtrack fans in here, the soundtrack is located in the installation directory (.wav), so, even if you don't like the game at all, at least you'll have something nice to listen to. ;)
Post edited May 16, 2017 by Vythonaut
ZFR: Its jail term ended.
Tarhiel: I am just asking because I am hoping they´re not going under.
Didn´t heard they would have some other game in the works, but I might be wrong.
No idea. TheMonkofDestiny tried searching but couldn't find anything.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/sangfroid_tales_of_werewolves_is_now_free_on_gog/post15

Personally, I'm hoping it's a sign of sequel to come. But doesn't look like it.
Post edited May 16, 2017 by ZFR
SirPrimalform: Same. I feel slightly ripped off even though I only have myself to blame for buying it ages ago and not playing it yet. Still, I'd feel bad for someone who bought it a few days ago or something.
I agree with you in part about someone who bought it when it was already free.
bought the game far ago because of the review and La Volée d'Castors, but still didn't play it. but personally, I have mixed feelings about this - I bought good game from good developers, so it was a pretty fair deal.
I'd think of purchase of this game as support of their attitude to gamers. reputation is something hard to get and easy to lose (hear me, GOG?) so I hope this guys won't waste it.
maybe this thought could sweeten a bit that feeling of rip-offness. =)

good luck Artifice, thank you. thanks GOG.
and cheers to Petrell, the GOG-bringer. ;)
Even though I don't profit from this in any way still a very nice piece of news. :)
My god! When I saw the trailer, my first thought was - it's The Horde! - all-time classical game from the 90s for DOS.
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Horde_(video_game]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Horde_(video_game[/url])
It's exactly the same idea! But of course, the graphics is a bit better ;)
Still would love to get The Horde here... It was just perfect!
That's... a little weird. I guess for everyone who hasn't played it it's great that they can get it free, but why would a game like that go free? I mean, it's really damn good and still relatively new.
Wow, this is pretty great. I've played free game and had fun with it. I'm surprised it's permanently free.
Thanks for the freebie! No time limit?
wow, this is so nice, thanks! :)