It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Devil went down to Wolvesvale / He was looking for a soul to steal.

<span class="bold">Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves</span>, an action/strategy folktale about two Canadian brothers who join forces to take down the evil that's after their sister, is now permanently FREE on GOG.com. Go grab a mickey for the cold and let's see what this is all aboot, eh?

The tale begins in 19th century Canada, when two feuding brothers decide to work together after the Devil sets his sights on their sister. At night the forces of evil descend upon their fair village but during the day the O'Carrolls can plan and plant their traps, sharpen their weapons and develop their skills to face the terrors fully prepared. Make the O'Carroll of your choice a fearsome trapper and execute your well-laid plans with Rocket Racoon precision - before you know it, the Werewolves will be running for the hills, but not before they divulge the secret lore behind their unholy existence...

So what are you waiting for, friend? Go grab your free copy and let's chase off some hairy cowards, eh?
Free? How come? Why?
Nice! Thank you very much!
I already own it and have yet to play it but thanks Artifice Studio.
Oh thanks, again :-)
Already own it, but cheers anyway.
Is this GOG Connect-able? ;)
FREE is good. Thanks!
GREAT ! It is also permanently free on Steam for weeks. I tested it without going deeper on Steam, but I like the french-canadian dubbing.
high rated
Tarhiel: Free? How come? Why?
Its jail term ended.
Already downloaded it as soon as I saw this a few hours ago. Great! I can’t wait to try this game. TotalBiscuit&rsquo;s WTF of the game already looked really promising. Thanks a lot for this!
Post edited May 16, 2017 by 4-vektor
Wow - what a great gift. Thanks Artifice Studios and GOG :)
low rated
It's also free on Steam, so.. thanks Artifice Studios I guess.
Thank you!
Awesome thank you!! I've wanted to try this one for some time :)