It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A curated selection of recent and timeless classics, up to 90% off!

UPDATE: Hey, still considering what you should get from this fascinating lineup? Well, you'd better hurry - they're going away on Monday!
Here are a couple more greats that our friends at PC Gamer really liked:

There's something sinister but strangely alluring hidden below the surface - every traveler of the Sunless Sea knows it. At least those who survive long enough to discover the dark tales its natives have to tell.

Bulging muscles and square jaws look way better covered in blood. We know it, you know it, the Broforce knows it. All that's standing in their way to it are legions of hapless terrorists and plenty of fully destructible environments. Easy.

But also:
- Spelunky got a rather <span class="bold">glowing 96/100 score</span> praising its challenging but rewarding platforming.
- Samorost 3 was described as "<span class="bold">a warm and joyful adventure through a magical world</span>".
- Legend of Grimrock was hailed as "<span class="bold">a very devoted homage that nevertheless brings back a golden era</span>".
- Satellite Reign left them <span class="bold">entranced</span> thanks to its rain-soaked cyberpunk city and solid squad-based combat.

Gaming is awesome regardless of platform but we'll admit to having a soft spot for PC gaming. Our friends over at <span class="bold">PC Gamer</span> feel much the same way, what with their in-depth coverage of PC games, hardware, peripherals, and pretty much everything there is to know about our all-purpose machine buddies. So it's no coincidence that they went through our store catalog and came up with their <span class="bold">PC Gamer Picks</span> to help us spread the love!

Beating FTL's unpredictable challenges while drifting through the randomly-generated space will take much more than wishful thinking. There are strategic decisions to make, alien technologies to assimilate, and bitter deaths to shrug off. Spoiler alert: it's totally worth it.

Is Her Story reliable? Some of the details are rather sketchy and her behavior seems...odd at best. Watch as many clips as possible and make up your mind on what really happened but don't let her considerable acting skills throw you off.

As always, there's more – including Sunless Sea, Towerfall Ascension, Broken Age, Hotline Miami, Samorost 3, and many other gems!

The <span class="bold">PC Gamer Picks</span> sale will last until April 10, 4PM UTC.
Breja: I really didn't intend to buy anything, but Massive Chalice at -90% is just too much of a discount to pass up on.
The reviews and the rating of this game don't look too convincing. Is it really worth it?
Breja: I really didn't intend to buy anything, but Massive Chalice at -90% is just too much of a discount to pass up on.
eiii: The reviews and the rating of this game don't look too convincing. Is it really worth it?
I haven't played it yet, but the reviews are not that bad, just mixed, the premise seems interesting, and it would have to be pretty damn horrible to not be worth it at that price. They're almost giving it away for free.
Big Pharma has been updated on Steam .
http://steamcommunity.com/games/344850/announcements/detail/568985143332917535

Also the developer announced his new game Megaquarium
http://steamcommunity.com/app/344850/discussions/0/133260492054104163
*sigh* The lovely Samorost 3 is back in sales and it still doesn't have a GNU/Linux version. What a waste... I wonder if there's any hope for this.
Breja: I haven't played it yet, but the reviews are not that bad, just mixed, the premise seems interesting, and it would have to be pretty damn horrible to not be worth it at that price. They're almost giving it away for free.
I've watched a game play video today which looked better than what I would have expected from the reviews. So I also grabbed the game.