It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 60% off six EA heavyweights: Dragon Age: Origins, SPORE, The Saboteur, Dead Space, SimCity 3000 Unlimited, and Mirror's Edge!

Three new EA games made their DRM-free debut here today and to celebrate their arrival, the other recent EA newcomers who also call GOG.com their home, have come to greet them. And they've come bearing gifts, namely some really thoughtful discounts for anyone who wants to join the festivities with this <span class="bold">EA Highlights</span>! Come, the party is right this way!

So who's attending? Here's the list with the six distinguished guests:

- Dragon Age: Origins: -60%
- Mirror's Edge: -50%
- The Saboteur: -50%
- Dead Space: -60%
- SPORE: -60%
- SimCity 3000 Unlimited: -50%

Let some modern classics into your collection with these critically-acclaimed <span class="bold">EA Highlights</span> going for up to 60% off!
The promo will last until October 31st, 12:59 PM UTC.
It's strange we haven't seen more DOS EA classics here.
high rated
tfishell: It's strange we haven't seen more DOS EA classics here.
Patience. Delays happen, but we should be getting some of those soon-ish.
HunchBluntley: Hey, you used the phrase -- if anything, it would've been your implication; I can only infer. ;)

I will, however, state that it is usually only your opinion that there even is bad news.
Zoidberg: Wow, I'm at a loss at your logic.

But after all, you're from the US, so not all that surprising... :/
Lovely.
JMich: Patience. Delays happen, but we should be getting some of those soon-ish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
JMich: Patience. Delays happen, but we should be getting some of those soon-ish.
When will EA release the Neverhood here, and how do you know some classics are coming in general?
Post edited October 30, 2016 by shmerl
shmerl: When will EA release the Neverhood here
No idea.

shmerl: and how do you know some classics are coming in general?
I had to sign an NDA ;)
JMich: I had to sign an NDA ;)
Lucky for us they did not make you sign the NHA (Non-Hinting Agreement) too :P.
I thought this promo has ended .