It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am kinda late posting about RPG Limit Break, as this genre-specific speedrunning event for charity already started on the 13th. Nevertheless: roughly two days left to watch the quality stream, great community happening just like last year I'm sure.

Once more, donations go to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) - www.nami.org

Watch RPG Limit Break (all sorts of prizes can be won too) here: rpglimitbreak.com
I didn't know anything about this but I like charity streams, especially for causes I would support.

Thanks for sharing, hopefully I can catch a little bit. I can share about it on Twitter too, even if it's late.
ZiTheBookishGamer: I didn't know anything about this but I like charity streams, especially for causes I would support.

Thanks for sharing, hopefully I can catch a little bit. I can share about it on Twitter too, even if it's late.
Cheers, I'm sure they'd appreciate any extra exposure. Last year the donation total was around $75,000. We'll see if they hit the $100,000 goal this time :) Enjoy the stream!
Right now there's a run of Star Ocean: Till the End of Time live. Upcoming: Mother, followed by Secret of Mana. Check out the stream and the schedule for remaining runs: rpglimitbreak.com