It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The article has been moved to our blog. Read it here.
Post edited December 17, 2019 by emter_pl
Wow. Thanks to everyone involved in bringing this game here.
I almost cannot believe that you have managed to pull this off! Congratulations and thanks, a great addition to the store. I have already purchased my copy.

Edit: Why is it called Project November on the front page? I think that name appeared somewhere during the purchase process too. Was it its codename to avoid leakage and you forgot to change it in some places? Did you want to publish it in November initially, hence the name, or is it a reference to the date when Blade Runner takes place?
Post edited December 18, 2019 by lubwak
Huge thanks to everyone involved in this project, this game was incredible and I've been wanting to replay it for a very long time.
Wow! I NEVER thought I'd get to play this game. Never! I missed the boat by upgrading to XP and I thought that was that. Which was a blow as Blade Runner was my absolute favourite film at the time. Thank you GOG! Still got some surprises left in you. Maybe next we'll get Dune 2000 if you can get that one past Herbert's estate. I'm not inclined to discount the possibility. Not after this.
oh gosh.

this is awesome :)
high rated
May as well cross-post this from the game forum:
A commenter on a blog I frequent pointed this out this morning in reference to GOG's release of this game, so I figured I might as well make a post about it here, since no one else had yet, and I've seen a few people asking about getting the soundtrack.

22-track Blade Runner game soundtrack composed by Frank Klepacki (and Vangelis)
Post edited December 18, 2019 by HunchBluntley
THANK YOU! I still have my original game, complete, and with the strategy guide. So awesome for others to play this masterpiece!
Giga_Force: THANK YOU! I still have my original game, complete, and with the strategy guide. So awesome for others to play this masterpiece!
I was wondering about the strategy guide, since I couldn't not purchase one at the time, and it doesn't seem to be available any more (understandably)

Does it offer any extra info on the game's story?
Well, I guess if you were curious as to why the SCUMMVM team made such a huge deal about getting Blade Runner compatibility... here you go.
Never had played and now this gives me that opportunity. Yes!
Wow, its an xmas miracle. Gog has been able to get all the different IP holders involved to come together and allow this re-release.

Surprised they managed to get all the parties involved to agree to this release. The estate of Philip K Dick would own the rights to the original book (and presumably had to give a license for the movies and games and stuff). Warner Brothers presumably owns the rights to the original film (since they were the production company behind it). Someone else presumably owns the rights to the sequel (and possibly the rights to make further films in the universe). EA would presumably own the rights to the video game having acquired them when they bought Westwood. And then there might be someone else entirely who has the current rights to produce Blade Runner video games.
WOW, this is the most impressive release since Diablo. Very impressive indeed.
high rated
gibbeynator: Well, I guess if you were curious as to why the SCUMMVM team made such a huge deal about getting Blade Runner compatibility... here you go.
This is incorrect. We made a huge deal because we love the game. GOG.com securing the rights came to us as a surprise after we completed the project.
Nobody has yet mentioned so thought I'd point out that there was actually a later DVD-ROM release of the original. It's so long ago I can't remember if it was just the CDs slapped onto one disc or if there were any enhancements. I'll have to try and see if I've still got it. It was included with a DVD-ROM drive or writer if I remember correctly.

Also, the OP says they couldn't use the film soundtrack? Um, did they not listen to their YouTube clip? Some of Vangelis' work is clearly there remixed by the games composer.
Obvious instabuy is obvious