It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The article has been moved to our blog. Read it here.
Post edited December 17, 2019 by emter_pl
Great news, looking forward to finally checking it out!
morolf: Have never seen the movie, but still, very cool that Gog got this game, a lot of people will be happy.
MarkoH01: You should change this ... immediately ... get the movie and watch it ... now ... you have to ... because ... Blade Runner!
Just to provide a differing opinion here, I found the movie to be really quite boring and incredibly over-hyped. I could never understand how it became so popular/praised. So, in case you are the odd man out like me, it might be better to watch the movie with tempered expectations and hope to be pleasantly surprised rather than go in expecting god's gift to cinema like most fans claim it is.

On a more on-topic note, while I have no interest in this game personally, it is always nice to see a long requested classic come to GOG. Grats to all you people who were wanting this.
Literally waited for 20 years to play this properly again.
Amazing, I loved this game as a kid.
I'll probably get it with the next paycheck in January because at the moment, with christmas and everything in the middle, I can't.
Thank you, GOG!

Maybe there's a chance we'll get Discworld trilogy from the same era... :)
You crazy bastards, you did it! Insta-purchase!
It happened...it actually happened....

Speechless.
I still can't believe this happened, No One Lives Forever 1&2 is next, right?
Please....
Just thank you!

and yes insta-purchase.
Post edited December 17, 2019 by Syresxd
Thank you so much!
You rock so hard!!! xD
instabought.
THANKS A LOT!!!!!!
high rated
Nice job GOG for bringing this game here, Congratulations!
Bring Heretic and Hexen next please!
Brilliant! news. Thank you GoG and all involved for the phenomenal task required to bring BladeRunner here.

I've not seen the film (yet), as I was not old enough at the time of its release, and never got round to it even when I was (even though I've heard many good things about it). I've never played the game either, and I guess there's a first time for everything. So I've bought two copies... ;-)
Just wanted to share with you all how happy and excited I am to be playing this again for the first time in well over a decade. This takes me right back to the late nineties when I played this game over and over again - best Christmas gift EVAR!