It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pidgeot: Angry Birds is from Finland.
Couldn't you have picked like Max Payne, Alan Wake, FlatOut, Shadowgrounds, or even Triplane Turmoil 2? Basically anything but that :)
FiatLux: Is it any one "famous" you are referring to or are you just amazed in general?.....
http://youtu.be/H8gazeiCvpA?hd=1&t=1m21s =D
Navagon: France is pretty well renowned for not exactly overexerting its workforce.

As far as pay is concerned, keep in mind that a high minimum wage goes hand in hand with high taxes. That is after all the only reason why there is a minimum wage.
I thought I heard somewhere that Germany had a shorter work week than France, around 30 hours I think. Does all European countries including UK give a new hire 6 weeks paid vacation? I do like the French mentality of not working and stressing your life away. I'm afraid the Wall St banking criminals have destroyed the European way of life. Their greed will enslave most of the western world under the rule of a wealthy criminal class.
Well , I see why you might find her attractive, but she is "styled up" and if you look you'll see that she has got black nail polish (usually a tell).
I've actually never heard of her, but then again I don't listen to the radio and don't see or listen to Danish news broadcasts because I think that the medias brainwash people into some rather ****** attitudes and ways of being , and as I am intelligent enough to see that coming "many miles away" then I tend to get very upset , so I will rather have just a little peace of mind than listening to them.......

With respect to the looks of "Oh Land"/"Nanna Øland Fabricius" then I personally would prefer a "decent" "plain Jane" than some one like "Oh Land". Also , if you strip her of her "styling" then she is not much better looking than a lot of other females. If we take the whole of Europe including south and eastern then I think that there will be probably X millions as good looking as she is.... But then again I can appreciate both Blonds, Readheads and Brunettes.... And in my eyes then, every time that I go somewhere, then I meet many females, that in each their way would be just as good looking as "Oh Land" .
Is it true that in Sweden, if you have sex with a woman without a condom, you can be arrested for endangering her life?
Heretic777: Is it true that in Sweden, if you have sex with a woman without a condom, you can be arrested for endangering her life?
I am not Swedish so I am not into all their laws.
But I gather that this is all about the "Julian Assange" case.
I have invested some time to try to dig into things for you......
As far as I can see then the case is like this - please see if you can keep up :-)
A) "Consensual sex that started out with a condom ended up without one, ergo, the sex was not consensual."
B) "The New York Times today quoted accounts given by the women to police and friends as saying Assange "did not comply with her appeals to stop when (the condom) was no longer in use."
C) "Whether or not the condom laws are obscure, the fact remains that when the condom broke, the second accuser says she told him to stop, and he did not. That's a pretty clear statement for a court case in most countries."

So as I understand the case then the case builds on that the woman may at some point have had "Consensual sex with a condom" with "Julian Assange" . The condom then breaks and she asks him to stop which he does not by which the sex in that moment turns from "consensual" to "non-consensual sex" , and then defacto rape......

as an addon to the discussion then I quote from this forum thread (more interesting discussion there) :
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=141223
"In Sweden we currently have a law that requires people with HIV to inform partners that they have HIV before sex. The left party and other elements are now pushing to remove this "duty", as they see it as discriminating against HIV infected,"

Also :
In Sweden, Buying Sex Is Illegal. However, Selling It Is Not.
http://www.lawsome.net/in-sweden-buying-sex-is-illegal-however-selling-it-is-not/

I do not think that "sex with a woman without a condom is illegal" as such in Sweden.

I researched this case intensively (though not digging into obscure Swedish laws) and my conclusion stems from all the articles I have just digested , but mostly from what I MYSELF has extracted, as the legal essence with respect to the case, from this article :
Condomgate Assange's Rape Charges May Hinge On Whether Sex Was Unprotected AlterNet
http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/380215/condomgate%3A_assange's_rape_charges_may_hinge_on_whether_sex_was_unprotected/
(I really do not care much for the article as such but more about the information conveyed by the article)
Post edited September 11, 2011 by FiatLux
Heretic777: Does all European countries including UK give a new hire 6 weeks paid vacation?
You should consider yourself lucky if you get 2 weeks of vacation time, after working for the company at least one full year (without vacation). At least, that is how it is around these parts.
FiatLux: "The New York Times today quoted accounts given by the women to police and friends as saying Assange "did not comply with her appeals to stop when (the condom) was no longer in use."
OK, now I understand it better. So it not a general law. They just tried to find something to arrest Assange on, I see. I think someone set him up to be arrested by paying the girl to seduce him and then lie about it. Similar to the DSK case in NY. I think DSK made enemies with someone powerful and they set him up to lose his position at the IMF. Both cases seem very shady to me.

So the average guy having consensual sex with a girl without a condom is not a crime in Sweden, I understand.

Heretic777: Does all European countries including UK give a new hire 6 weeks paid vacation?
KavazovAngel: You should consider yourself lucky if you get 2 weeks of vacation time, after working for the company at least one full year (without vacation). At least, that is how it is around these parts.
I had always heard that French and German workers had very good benefits. But now with Great Depression 2.0 things are about to change for everyone, unfortunately.
Post edited September 11, 2011 by Heretic777
FiatLux: Words.
I understand where you're coming from. At the show, I was walking out of the bathroom and saw her and she was really, really cool. She autographed my cd and talked to me for a pretty long time considering the situation. Nice to see people still care about the fans and spend some time with them.

Did I mention she had a unicorn horn on her head the whole time? Yeah. :) Don't judge a book by its cover, or some silly thing.
Heretic777: So the average guy having consensual sex with a girl without a condom is not a crime in Sweden, I understand.
Of course not. How else would the Swedes reproduce?
Heretic777: OK, now I understand it better. So it not a general law. They just tried to find something to arrest Assange on, I see. I think someone set him up to be arrested by paying the girl to seduce him and then lie about it. Similar to the DSK case in NY. I think DSK made enemies with someone powerful and they set him up to lose his position at the IMF. Both cases seem very shady to me.

So the average guy having consensual sex with a girl without a condom is not a crime in Sweden, I understand.
I guess that it is a general law that if the woman asks you to stop and you then force yourself on her then it is rape also when performed by average Joe or whatever....
I think that the whole "consensual sex with a girl without a condom" thing is just what the medias wished to make out of it and that the deciding point must have been when Assange "did not comply with her appeals to stop when (the condom) was no longer in use" , which made it rape.
You might be right that he were setup and then again even if he were "setup" and he then were asked to stop but could not control himself and he decided to force himself on the woman then it is still rape even if there were used allure in the first place...
You are right that it is all "mighty convenient" but that does not exclude that these guys may have been out of control and acted like idiots - in which case it is still their own fault even if they were tricked to start with. There could possibly exist situations where the law is different but generally then if a woman tells you to stop then it is her right that you stop, nomatter what.....
Post edited September 11, 2011 by FiatLux
orcishgamer: I've got one, random one about which I have my own ideas, still for the sake of discourse:

If you had to raise a special needs child by yourself, where in the world would you pick to do it?
Norway/Sweden/Denmark/Finland, probably. Too bad the weather may not be to your liking in those northern countries. Maybe there are other places too (somewhere in developed Asia? Japan/South-Korea?), but at least the support from the state should be good in those European countries.

Since you are a furriner, from the mentioned nordic four I'd rate Finland the lowest, just because its language is the hardest one to learn especially for people of Germanic languages (Swedish/Danish/Norwegian are Germanic languages like English, Finland is not).
Post edited September 12, 2011 by timppu
Important questions to folks in United States:

1. My understanding is that almost all men born in US are circumcised at birth (as infants). So, is it true that US ladies in general would view having sex with a normal (= uncircumcised) foreigner about as freaky as having sex with a bearded lady, or something? After all, circumcision is quite rare in other Western countries but US, I believe (generally only for medical reasons when you are already a young adult, or for Jewish people and muslims, governed by their religions).

Yes I know US ladies sometimes get to know foreigners etc. so at least some do it, but I'm talking about in general level. Ie. if an US lady has sex with an uncircumsiced guy, is it a freaky happening that will be told to grandchildren too?

2. In American comedies/cartoons etc., when some guy is going to masturbate, for some reason he always brings some lubricant or cream with him. Why is that, considering that as a testosterone-filled teen it would have never occurred to me that you'd need some cream or lubricant just to take the one-eyed monster for a walk, so to speak?

Is this related to having been circumcised, and if so, is it normal to use liquids for masturbation in US? Is it pretty much impossible without?

In a way that would make sense, considering that to my knowledge the original reason why male infant circumcision came so widespread practise in US was to prevent little boys from playing with their wee-wees (which will at some point turn into masturbation). I learned this from the Penn&Teller: Bullshit! episode about circumcision.
Post edited September 12, 2011 by timppu
timppu: circumcision
"Funny" that you "raise the question" , because they have recently published a study on the subject in Denmark. National survey in Denmark :

[url= http://www.circumcisionandhiv.com/2011/06/denmark-circumcision-associated-with-sexual-dysfunction-in-men-and-w omen.html]Link 1 [/url]

[url=http://www.circumcision.org/studies.htm ]Link 2 [/url]
(please notice the many different aspects, of the sucject, discussed down the page)

P.S.
I have "other matters" to attend to and will probably not have time for much forum participation, if any at all, in a while, so I can not be expected to answer to questions regarding this.
timppu: Important questions to folks in United States:
I assumed you watch American Pie 2 where he used glue by accident, that was so funny. I think its used in comedies just for laughs, I don't think most American males use it to "spank the monkey".

LOL..."one-eyed monster for a walk", never heard that one before...LOL.