It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

XIII is now available again on GOG.COM!

The President of the United States of America has been assassinated and you're the world's prime suspect. The FBI, the CIA, and a gang of murderous killers are trying to hunt you down. Stricken with amnesia you remember nothing, not even who you are. You're on your own and there is no one you can trust. All you have is a safe deposit key, a mysterious tattoo, and a gun. Clear your name, solve the mystery, and catch the true assassin before he strikes again.
low rated
Invisibalist: Might try this, although I hesitate because of bad experiences with those "support" channels hence I'm hoping to get into a more straightforward way to talk. Thanks anyway!
I would give you a direct phone number if I could, but they keep such tightly to their chest & secret for obvious reasons(to keep bad people from calling them and similar).

I don't know how far it is, but you could also arrange to visit their HQ in Poland, if it's not too far, but email might be easier for you. :)
Post edited October 08, 2019 by GameRager
Invisibalist: Might try this, although I hesitate because of bad experiences with those "support" channels hence I'm hoping to get into a more straightforward way to talk. Thanks anyway!
GameRager: I would give you a direct phone number if I could, but they keep such tightly to their chest & secret for obvious reasons(to keep bad people from calling them and similar).

I don't know how far it is, but you could also arrange to visit their HQ in Poland, if it's not too far, but email might be easier for you. :)
Well, I had been in Poland before and this idea actually sounds cool, but I wouldn't go that effort unless they'd pay me. :D
low rated
Invisibalist: Well, I had been in Poland before and this idea actually sounds cool, but I wouldn't go that effort unless they'd pay me. :D
I get that, but think about it: You could be the next GOG forums legend by visiting the HQ itself as very few have done from the forums. :D
Nice! Always great to see a re-release, and even more so in this case since it's XIII (in my opinion at least). Thou, I've actually never played this game, and have only not that long ago ever heard of it. But it looks quite interesting, and I'm not only talking about visuals here.
So yeah, great news! (now I just hope to see Second Sight here again)

;]
Post edited October 12, 2019 by Waganari
low rated
Waganari: Nice! Always great to see a re-release, and even more so in this case since it's XIII (in my opinion at least). Thou, I've actually never played this game, and have only not that long ago ever heard of it. But it looks quite interesting, and I'm not only talking about visuals here.
So yeah, great news! (now I just to see Second Sight here again)

;]
Or the slightly better(imo)/similar game:
Post edited October 10, 2019 by GameRager
Waganari: Nice! Always great to see a re-release, and even more so in this case since it's XIII (in my opinion at least). Thou, I've actually never played this game, and have only not that long ago ever heard of it. But it looks quite interesting, and I'm not only talking about visuals here.
So yeah, great news! (now I just to see Second Sight here again)

;]
GameRager: Or the slightly better(imo)/similar game:
GameRager:
Yeah... sure, that too I guess.
That's another game I haven't played yet and would like to try, just out of curiosity at least. And also because of the supposedly many similarities with Second Sight I guess. However, even thou I've actually only played Second Sight once and in a very long time (somewhere around 2007 I would say) it still holds a special place in my heart, for some reason, and all I know is that I would seriously love to replay it once more.
low rated
Waganari: Yeah... sure, that too I guess.

That's another game I haven't played yet and would like to try, just out of curiosity at least. And also because of the supposedly many similarities with Second Sight I guess. However, even thou I've actually only played Second Sight once and in a very long time (somewhere around 2007 I would say) it still holds a special place in my heart, for some reason, and all I know is that I would seriously love to replay it once more.
Fair enough. I also hold a special place in my heart for Psi ops(great music/characters/levels/plot/etc or at least very decent in most cases) as well. :)

(Well except the ONE part with a certain flame based boss who is hard as fk to kill/defeat and which I never got past as of yet)
delete
Post edited March 17, 2020 by LiqMat
hey guys my copy for some reason doesn't let mouselook happen even though i have it enabled in my settings
peachesjelly: hey guys my copy for some reason doesn't let mouselook happen even though i have it enabled in my settings
Sounds kinda cool. Thanks for letting us know!
peachesjelly: hey guys my copy for some reason doesn't let mouselook happen even though i have it enabled in my settings
Here are some suggestions:

https://www.gog.com/forum/xiii/mouse_problems
https://www.gog.com/forum/xiii/want_to_look_around_in_all_directions_with_mouse_and_cant_why_help

In general, you can go here: https://www.gog.com/forum, and search Game specific forums.

edit: Added another link.
Post edited June 05, 2020 by fonimul