It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like a function to search the wishlist and bookmark favorite wishes.
low rated
Maxvorstadt: I would like a function to search the wishlist and bookmark favorite wishes.
Yes please!! +1
low rated
This thread should not go into Hibernation mode. i forbid it!
low rated
new year, new oportunities!
low rated
Post edited March 03, 2019 by Yeiiow
low rated
Yeiiow: 321
I have no clue how you've avoided Mods given your sheer spamming to bump a topic. Stop it dude lol
low rated
Yeiiow: 321
Linko64: I have no clue how you've avoided Mods given your sheer spamming to bump a topic. Stop it dude lol
How about... NO?
Post edited March 03, 2019 by Yeiiow
Linko64: I have no clue how you've avoided Mods given your sheer spamming to bump a topic. Stop it dude lol
Yeiiow: How about... NO?
Valid reply, granted.

Still, need your head shaking
low rated
Yeiiow: How about... NO?
Linko64: Valid reply, granted.

Every replay on this thread counts, so thanks you for your imput. Keep it up!
Linko64: Valid reply, granted.

Yeiiow: Every reply on this thread counts, so thanks you for your imput. Keep it up!
Always like to help the needy mate, even when they have to edit their sassy replies three times over ;)
low rated
Yeiiow: Every reply on this thread counts, so thanks you for your imput. Keep it up!
Linko64: Always like to help the needy mate, even when they have to edit their sassy replies three times over ;)
Gramatical corrections, nothing more than that. My sassy attitude remains the same in all messages pre/post edit.
low rated
happy easter!
low rated
asddasdads
low rated
keep cool during these hot summer days!