It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play an epic RPG featuring Adol, a hero who is cursed and becomes a Monstrum. With his newfound powers, he must stop the Grimwald Nox from consuming the city. Ys IX: Monstrum Nox is now available on GOG.COM!

We have a surprise for all fans of the Ys series. If you purchase Ys IX: Monstrum Nox on GOG.COM until 13th July 2021, 5 PM UTC, you will receive these DLCs free of charge:

• Melodies of the Macabre (OST Sampler)
• Monstrum Memoirs (Digital Mini Art Booklet)

That’s not all – also until 13th July 2021, 5 PM UTC when you buy Digital Deluxe Edition or Digital Ultimate edition you will receive these DLCs as gifts:

• Monstrum Memoirs (Digital Mini Art Booklet)
• Melodies of the Macabre (OST Sampler)
• Chains and Chansons Official Soundtrack
• Nails in the Coffin Digital Art Book, Ys IX Prequel: The Lost Sword Short Novel

The game’s premiere is also a great occasion to take a look back at the previous titles from the series. Until the 13th of July 2021, at 5 PM UTC, selected games from the Ys franchise will be available on GOG.COM with discounts reaching up to 75%.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
I made a report, but others should do that, too. So GOG sees the big amount of errors there. The other pre-order stuff from NIS is still here ("Ys VIII", "Heroes III", "Heroes IV"). Must be a big database error there.
Post edited November 10, 2021 by Anime-BlackWolf
Anime-BlackWolf: I made a report, but others should do that, too. So GOG sees the big amount of errors there. The other pre-order stuff from NIS is still here ("Ys VIII", "Heroes III", "Heroes IV"). Must be a big database error there.
Got a response today that they forwarded that problem to the Product Team. Now, let's see how long it will take.
Anime-BlackWolf: I made a report, but others should do that, too. So GOG sees the big amount of errors there. The other pre-order stuff from NIS is still here ("Ys VIII", "Heroes III", "Heroes IV"). Must be a big database error there.
Grargar: Got a response today that they forwarded that problem to the Product Team. Now, let's see how long it will take.
Nice keep us updated. Hopefully they can check the other pre order stuff from other NISA games.
alexandros050: Nice keep us updated. Hopefully they can check the other pre order stuff from other NISA games.
The Week-1 goodies have been readded to my account. They were added one-by-one to my order history 3 days ago, apparently.
Yeah, mine too. Thanks a lot for the reminder. :)
Today is December 5, 2021, and NISA continues to ignore any kind of clarification as to why it has excluded regional pricing for all of its games ONLY on GOG.

I've already done my part, complaining here in the forum, on NISA's Discord and sending them emails. I know it can be boring, but it would be very important that we all do this to raise our voice.

For other users who want to get the dimension of what it means not to have NISA regional prices here on GOG, know that any NISA game (I said ANYONE) costs three times as much on GOG as it does on Steam or the EpicStore. You didn't read it wrong: THREE TIMES MORE! In some cases, it costs 3.5x more!

For those who want to collaborate (hey, friends from the US, Europe and other countries and regions, even if NISA prices are normal in your countries and continents, it would be very kind if you could help all of us who need regional prices!), please find below the contact information for NISA:

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/nisa

E-mail: storesupport@nisamerica.com
Patias: Today is December 5, 2021, and NISA continues to ignore any kind of clarification as to why it has excluded regional pricing for all of its games ONLY on GOG.

I've already done my part, complaining here in the forum, on NISA's Discord and sending them emails. I know it can be boring, but it would be very important that we all do this to raise our voice.

For other users who want to get the dimension of what it means not to have NISA regional prices here on GOG, know that any NISA game (I said ANYONE) costs three times as much on GOG as it does on Steam or the EpicStore. You didn't read it wrong: THREE TIMES MORE! In some cases, it costs 3.5x more!

For those who want to collaborate (hey, friends from the US, Europe and other countries and regions, even if NISA prices are normal in your countries and continents, it would be very kind if you could help all of us who need regional prices!), please find below the contact information for NISA:

Thank you for letting me know. I will send them a message (email only because i don't have discord) but I am sure nothing will change unless more people do the same.
Post edited December 05, 2021 by alexandros050
Patias: Today is December 5, 2021, and NISA continues to ignore any kind of clarification as to why it has excluded regional pricing for all of its games ONLY on GOG.

alexandros050: Thank you for letting me know. I will send them a message (email only because i don't have discord) but I am sure nothing will change unless more people do the same.
Thanks, Asakura Yoh! \o/