It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair is now available DRM-free.

Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair is a brand-new platform adventure from some of the key creative talent behind 'Donkey Kong Country'. With their arch-nemesis Capital B up to no good, the buddy duo needs to spring into action once again to save the day. To thwart his evil plan of using a “Hivemind” device to enslave an entire kingdom of bees, our heroes need to take the fight to Capital B’s “Impossible” Lair. Things look tough, but with the help of Queen Phoebee and her Royal Beetallion, Yooka and Laylee might just have a chance!
Epic release day on GOG! Thank you GOG and devs/publishers!
Too bad it doesn't have native Linux support like its predecessor.
I pre order this game on GOG but I can't install it. It says that its not compatible.
Can someone help me?

I'm playing on windows BTW
The link to the Digital Deluxe edition doesn't work... even if you do a search for it and click on it, it just dumps you in the global search page
Zulexo: I pre order this game on GOG but I can't install it. It says that its not compatible.
Can someone help me?

I'm playing on windows BTW
I can also NOT install it. Hopefully this gets fixed sooner than later...
Mawthra: Epic release day on GOG! Thank you GOG and devs/publishers!
Just spent my month's gog budget ^^
Post edited October 08, 2019 by Schlaumayr
Mawthra: The link to the Digital Deluxe edition doesn't work... even if you do a search for it and click on it, it just dumps you in the global search page
If you set the GOG page to German, you can access it.
Mawthra: The link to the Digital Deluxe edition doesn't work... even if you do a search for it and click on it, it just dumps you in the global search page
welttraumhaendler: If you set the GOG page to German, you can access it.
It started working in English now, but thank you for the recommendation
Post edited October 08, 2019 by Mawthra
I just tried to install using the drop-down from my library, and it says "server problem". It's also saying "not compatible" and "not yet available" when I select "all my games". So I assume GOG's servers are slipping?

...Okay now it's available. Dunno what that was about.
Post edited October 08, 2019 by TxOxKx
Congrats on this release!

Wishlisted for now, hoping for a Mac/Linux release, so I can support you guys ;)
Post edited October 08, 2019 by di0nizus
Wait, was there always a Deluxe Edition for pre-order or just the base? I don't seem to recall the option at the time.
guppy44: Wait, was there always a Deluxe Edition for pre-order or just the base? I don't seem to recall the option at the time.
There wasn't an option or any indication on the store page that one was coming. Customers, who would've been interested in getting the Deluxe Edition but didn't know one existed, were coaxed into pre-ordering the lesser version just to get 10% off and the Trowzer's Top Tonic Pack DLC that would later be available with even more DLC in a better version at launch. On top of that, even if they contact support to get a refund so they can buy the Deluxe Edition, they'll have missed out on the 10% off they were originally offered on their previous order. If they don't go through with the often lengthy support process and decide to buy the comic and soundtrack DLC separately, it will cost them even more than the Deluxe Edition. Boo hiss!
Post edited October 08, 2019 by Barry_Woodward
guppy44: Wait, was there always a Deluxe Edition for pre-order or just the base? I don't seem to recall the option at the time.
Barry_Woodward: There wasn't an option or any indication on the store page that one was coming. Customers, who would've been interested in getting the Deluxe Edition but didn't know one existed, were coaxed into pre-ordering the lesser version just to get 10% off and the Trowzer's Top Tonic Pack DLC that would later be available with even more DLC in a better version at launch. On top of that, even if they contact support to get a refund so they can buy the Deluxe Edition, they'll have missed out on the 10% off they were originally offered on their previous order. If they don't go through with the often lengthy support process and decide to buy the comic and soundtrack DLC separately, it will cost them even more than the Deluxe Edition. Boo hiss!
Thanks for confirming that. I only remembered the base version and most definitely would have pre-ordered the Deluxe version rather than the base had the option been there. It's not the end of the world by any means, but it's too bad.
To be honest after A Hat in Time this game is now "obsolete" the game is just meh and if it's released in the hey day of platformer games it will be branded as another Croc copycat.
The Deluxe Edition price is more than 3x the Basic Edition price in Brazil (R$189,99 x R$57,99). This doesn't make sense. Is this ratio the same in other countries?

edit: typo
Post edited October 10, 2019 by Glaucos