It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exploring the world on a Wum.

<span class="bold">Wuppo</span>, a whimsical action/adventure/RPG about the troubles of finding yourself a new home, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 15% launch discount.

Wums may look like a bundle of constant joy, always bouncing around in their happy faces and tiny feet, but losing your home because of the new world order can take its toll. Our lonely, homeless Wum must now traverse this wondrous world filled with strange creatures and old feuds, looking for a new place to settle down. Could it be waiting for him in the technologically advanced Popocity, like many of his compatriots think, or is it hiding in the depths of Bliekopolis? His quest will pit him against plenty of ill-mannered enemies and devious puzzles, but once he learns how to use the numerous items and hidden knowledge he discovers on his journeys, no challenge will prove insurmountable.

Dive into a world of pure imagination and find a new home waiting for you in <span class="bold">Wuppo</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 15% discount will last until October 6, 1:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/R60v-ERygnA
Post edited September 29, 2016 by maladr0Id
Fairfox: There's, like, already three DLC for teh game on Steamie.

Wuppo - Original Soundtrack (fair enough)
Wuppo - Fun Pack
Wuppo - Shop DLC

...Jeez.
Welp, thanks for the warning. That's a shame; the game looked interesting. :(
deleted
I couldn't tell a thing about this game from the trailer. Thank heavens for Let's Plays...

This one was pretty thorough. The Youtuber is clearly a fan of the game, but he shows enough to let watchers make up their own minds if they don't share his taste in games:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emMzd_HZLTQ

I thought the graphics worked much better in gameplay than they did in the screenshots. I came away from the video liking the whole vibe of the game. OTOH the unavailable "Shop DLC" (which adds exclusive weapons and modifiers) is a big no-no in my book. I'm not keen on Day One DLC to begin with, and making it available on Steam but not GOG doesn't bode well for future support of the GOG edition. :-( So it's a "wait and reconsider later" for me.