It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

West wide story.

<span class="bold">World to the West</span>, an adorable top-down action adventure, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com and includes the game's soundtrack as a free bonus!

Continuing the saga of <span class="bold">Teslagrad</span>, this tale follows four characters with distinct skills and personalities on a journey to escape the ancient prophecy that hounds them. A journey that will take them through deceptively cute environments, where hero-eating beasts, dark secrets, and whimsical encounters abound.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited May 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Looks interesting.
This looks like it has a chance to scratch the Little Big Adventure itch that I've had for a long time.
I'll buy it in the first good price drop, as I usually do. I thoroughly enjoyed Teslagrad, so I have high hopes for this.
Haven't gotten too far yet, but I like what I've seen.

I'm very surprised that the soundtrack isn't available for purchase here after being free with pre-orders.
Playing right now thru Teslagrad and I love the feel. It's actually feels like a Metroid game in desguise, with good vibe and lovely art style.

Look forward to this one.