It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get wrecked in this immature grown-up RPG about a trio of troublemakers stumbling their way through a giant mecha tournament. Wolfstride is now available on GOG.COM with a 10% discount that will last until 14th December 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Not sure if galaxy is messing up or if it's on gogs server end but can't install game.
Post edited December 07, 2021 by lostlittlegnome
GOG.com: Get wrecked in this immature grown-up RPG about a trio of troublemakers stumbling their way through a giant mecha tournament. Wolfstride is now available on GOG.COM with a 10% discount that will last until 14th December 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Shows that it can't get data to download the game through galaxy, would be great if you could fix this please and thank you.
*Fixed*
Post edited December 07, 2021 by lostlittlegnome
Played the demo and while it wasn't bad, it wasn't enough to make me think "must purchase".
Looks cool. Wishlisted!
I played the demo and followed some development details, and I must say it's a unique title.

I was positively surprised that it was released here on GOG along with the Steam version, which is why I bought it instantly.

Consider researching this game, it was produced by two brothers here in my country, and the curious thing is that both are color blind, which is why the game was developed in black and white. Furthermore, it has strong inspirations from one of the greatest classics in the history of anime and manga: Cowboy Bebop.

Excellent addition to the GOG catalog!
so this is what Trigun's Wolfwood got on to once he died, huh. went from mister serious to comedy kamina.