It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The land that's bleeding stories.

Where the Water Tastes Like Wine is now available, 15% off until March 7, 6PM UTC.
So many stories to harvest. You are a grim tripper, a spirit tasked with traversing the Depression-era United States to absorb all folk tales -big and small- then redistribute them to those who'd listen. Choose wisely and maybe the troubled strangers in your path will eventually share their most intimate stories in return. It's the only way to save your soul, after all.

Grab the country-flavored OST for your collection.
The soundtrack is really good. You can listen to some samples on Bandcamp: https://ryanike.bandcamp.com/album/where-the-water-tastes-like-wine-original-game-soundtrack
shmerl: The soundtrack is really good. You can listen to some samples on Bandcamp: https://ryanike.bandcamp.com/album/where-the-water-tastes-like-wine-original-game-soundtrack
thank you, I wishlisted it on Bandcamp to listen to it. It's not "my genre" but it's really cool! The game is making me curious, I will wait to know more about it.
I get an 80 days vibe, with a unique setting.
Post edited February 28, 2018 by Dogmaus
Now this is more like it. Something that looks really unique. Wishlisted.
Breja: Now this is more like it. Something that looks really unique. Wishlisted.
Agreed, it exudes originality from every pore from what I can see. Low requisites, Linux friendly, textual in a modern way. It has many selling points. I would get it now if I was not broke.
The same musician made West of Loathing soundtrack.
Post edited February 28, 2018 by Dogmaus
Throw a capo on the 8th fret and you're good to go.
Many many thanks for bringing this here! I really hope it turns out good, I was expecting this one since it was first announced. Unfortunately I cannot afford it now but I'll try to buy it soon.
Dogmaus: It's not "my genre" but it's really cool!
Ryan Ike also made the soundtrack for West of Loathing, and it's also great (more in the style of Ennio Morricone's western music):
https://ryanike.bandcamp.com/album/west-of-loathing-original-game-soundtrack
Post edited February 28, 2018 by shmerl
deleted
Post edited February 28, 2018 by Fairfox
Interesting, I've just noticed that Bandcamp provides lyrics to songs.
ooooooo

very compelling

for many reasons

and Sting doing voice acting is extra interesting on top of all of the other seemingly goodstuff

yesplease
Ooooh, finally! Had the honour of meeting the guys last year, I really admire them for their ambition and originality. Can't wait to finally check out the game.
This looks like something I have to possess
drealmer7: and Sting doing voice acting is extra interesting on top of all of the other seemingly goodstuff
Too bad he's not reunited with Patrick Stewart, no doubt his favourite co-star ever.
love the song on the trailer and the artwork but i have no idea what the gameplay is like, is it a choose your adventure narrative with branching paths of story? wishlisted till more info comes in