It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A brand new adventure for West of Loathing has just arrived. Reckonin' at Gun Manor is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. Solve the mystery of the eponymous Gun Manor and the ghostly carriage that goes there.

Until 28th February, 2 PM UTC, you can buy West of Loathing on GOG.COM with a 30% discount and Reckonin' at Gun Manor DLC with a 15% discount.
Leroux: Is anyone familiar with this DLC? Do you need to play through the campaign again in order to access it? How much content does it add, how long does it take to complete? I've finished the main game already and liked it a lot, but I don't want to replay the whole game and I wonder if playing the DLC independently makes sense and whether it's worth it or not ...
You don't need to start a new game, should be compatible with the old saves.

The Reckonin' at Gun Manor DLC takes place entirely at Gun Manor, a location removed from the regular map. You arrive at Gun Manor by taking the ghostly stagecoach from T. Gun and Co. Ltd. in Dirtwater
omega64: Finally, is the OST coming too?

Also the dlc discount isn't showing
According to an old post in the West of Loathing forum, the developer actually doesn't have the rights to sell the soundtrack.

I guess those were negotiated separately.

However, you can buy it over here https://ryanike.bandcamp.com/releases DRM-free and Name Your Price.

I bought it a while back. It's a great soundtrack.

Edit: Whups, that link now goes to the soundtrack for the DLC, not the main game. The main game soundtrack is at https://ryanike.bandcamp.com/album/west-of-loathing-original-game-soundtrack and it's $5 minimum. Which it's well worth.

Leroux: Is anyone familiar with this DLC? Do you need to play through the campaign again in order to access it? How much content does it add, how long does it take to complete? I've finished the main game already and liked it a lot, but I don't want to replay the whole game and I wonder if playing the DLC independently makes sense and whether it's worth it or not ...
You can play the DLC at any point once you reach Dirtwater. It scales in difficulty based on when you first go to the DLC area,

I like the DLC quite a bit. It only took me a few hours but it has some pretty good puzzles, more so than the main game. You can shoot your way past the puzzles if you want, though.

There's very little mandatory combat in the DLC.
Post edited February 23, 2020 by Clearsong
GOG.com: A brand new adventure for West of Loathing has just arrived. Reckonin' at Gun Manor is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. Solve the mystery of the eponymous Gun Manor and the ghostly carriage that goes there.
Thanks for teasing the developer so long, that finally we got the DLC here. Both purchased.

Could you now PLEASE do the same for "Party Hard" and "Party Hard 2"? Those games are abandoned here, too. Both are missing their DLCs, too. Please start teasing those developers, too. Thanks a lot!
Am I doing something wrong? I completed all the side quests but the DLC won't load. I saw on Steam it won't work with OSX 10.15 and up, but there has to be a way, right?
I can't get this to work for anything.

I installed the DLC, loaded an old save game with the game completed - no ghostly stagecoach.

Played the entire game through to conclusion, still no stagecoach.

It doesn't appear to actually work.
Has ANYBODY been able to get the DLC to work here on GOG?