It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, the ultimate version of inXile's ultimate post-apo RPG is here, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

The wasteland series is simultaneously the mother, grandfather, and weird uncle of post-apocalyptic gaming, reactive RPG gameplay, and huge, huge freedom. It's a series that pioneered multi-path problem solving, difficult, long-lasting choices and the power to determine your playstyle. It's the essence of what mature RPGs should be.

Today, Wasteland 2 becomes even better with the Director's Cut upgrade, free for everyone who owns the game already.
The Director's Cut upgrade features a complete graphics overhaul. Upgraded to the newest version of the Unity 5 engine, it runs better, supports controllers, and looks more beautiful than ever with all-new environment art, character models, and enhanced light and shadows.

In Wasteland 2: Director's Cut you'll also be treated to over 8,000 new lines of engaging, voiced dialog, as well as completely new gameplay elements: Perks are bonuses allowing you to achieve a new level of mastery in your skills, while Quirks - personality traits that come with a bit of the good, and a bit of the bad - allow you to put a personal twist on your new characters.

Your classic edition comes complete with a copy of: Wasteland 1, Concept Art Book, Choir Songs EP,Wasteland 2 OST.

Or you can go all-out with the Deluxe Edition for even more extra content including: The Bard’s Tale, Novella-All Bad Things, Novella-Earth Transformed, Novella-Death Machines and all the Classic edition goodies.

Return to the wasteland with <span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Paczyk
Zoidberg: Still at a disgustingly unfair price, still not interested.
What's unfair about it?
... 2nd try to post, first disappeared...

I don't have the DC either though I own the original. I got the original as a bonus for backing "The Bard's Tale IV" though, not through the original kickstarter program. Another twist in the tale...
mattymuc: Almost all kickstarter games have this problem here on GOG. Absolutely no update notifications.
ssokolow: Given how often mrkgnao's MaGOG logs reveal glitches in things like the system requirements text, are you really surprised? As someone who programs professionally, I'm having trouble imagining the kind of systematic mis-design which would cause symptoms like these over the course of such a long period of time.
I have a lot of kickstarter games here on GOG and it only happens to me systematically with Pillars of Eternity. So it only happens when games have special kickstarter editions on GOG. My kickstarted Wasteland 2 version is a regular one (I backed at a level that matched GOG's version), so it works for me in this case. Don't know what others are affected.

PS: Of the 18 I have here, only happens with the one.
LOL.
Attachments:
lol.jpg (278 Kb)
Grargar: LOL.
Mine:
Attachments:
wl2dcdd.jpg (88 Kb)
Zoidberg: Still at a disgustingly unfair price, still not interested.

I still have to gather the courage to do the first two Fallouts anyway... :P
Do you actually buy anything from here, or just sit around criticising every release?
same here
The original version of the game seemed like it was still in early access. Hopefully the Director's Cut will feel a lot closer to a final product...
So that is the reason why KS backers are not getting the DC version: is being treated like a DLC and KS backers got a ripped version that is probably not included neither recognized as an "upgradeable" version. Thanks Grargar for posting the picture. And GOG, you don't learn huh...
Wasteland 2 is showing as a separate entry on my library as well as Wasteland 2 Directors Cut plus manual deluxe upgrade goodies etc (im a KS backer)
Post edited October 13, 2015 by Niggles
tokisto: So that is the reason why KS backers are not getting the DC version: is being treated like a DLC and KS backers got a ripped version that is probably not included neither recognized as an "upgradeable" version. Thanks Grargar for posting the picture. And GOG, you don't learn huh...
At any rate, I'm going to contact support and see what they have to say about it.
tokisto: So that is the reason why KS backers are not getting the DC version: is being treated like a DLC and KS backers got a ripped version that is probably not included neither recognized as an "upgradeable" version. Thanks Grargar for posting the picture. And GOG, you don't learn huh...
Ripped version?
My take on it is that the basic GOG version has addons not matching your kickstarter pledge. So they did a basic version they DON'T SELL. And that's the the issue. Probably a database problem.
Still just see the original game no DC as a kickstarter backer. I wonder if it matters if it's the basic and not the deluxe...
Mine was Digital Deluxe from Kickstarter and I got DC version at release (had the infinite loading bug they already fixed). Game catalog also correctly shows I own the game unlike with pre DC version.

TO EVERYONE MISSING WL2DC: Is your original WL2 digital classic or digital deluxe edition from kickstarter?

TO EVERYONE HAVING ONLY WL2DC UPGRADE: Did you possibly upgrage your KS Digital Classic edition by buying Digital Deluxe from GOG?
Post edited October 13, 2015 by Petrell
I am a kickstarter backer with the digital classic edition on GOG.
And I have the DC.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by rgnrk