It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, the ultimate version of inXile's ultimate post-apo RPG is here, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

The wasteland series is simultaneously the mother, grandfather, and weird uncle of post-apocalyptic gaming, reactive RPG gameplay, and huge, huge freedom. It's a series that pioneered multi-path problem solving, difficult, long-lasting choices and the power to determine your playstyle. It's the essence of what mature RPGs should be.

Today, Wasteland 2 becomes even better with the Director's Cut upgrade, free for everyone who owns the game already.
The Director's Cut upgrade features a complete graphics overhaul. Upgraded to the newest version of the Unity 5 engine, it runs better, supports controllers, and looks more beautiful than ever with all-new environment art, character models, and enhanced light and shadows.

In Wasteland 2: Director's Cut you'll also be treated to over 8,000 new lines of engaging, voiced dialog, as well as completely new gameplay elements: Perks are bonuses allowing you to achieve a new level of mastery in your skills, while Quirks - personality traits that come with a bit of the good, and a bit of the bad - allow you to put a personal twist on your new characters.

Your classic edition comes complete with a copy of: Wasteland 1, Concept Art Book, Choir Songs EP,Wasteland 2 OST.

Or you can go all-out with the Deluxe Edition for even more extra content including: The Bard’s Tale, Novella-All Bad Things, Novella-Earth Transformed, Novella-Death Machines and all the Classic edition goodies.

Return to the wasteland with <span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Paczyk
Still not in my account either. But I am in no hurry, so I am just waiting to see how long it takes. For some reason I get the impression that they are doing it manually which is really surprising. I got WL2 from the Bard's Tale kickstarter also, so I guess like the other posters above me have said, we are probably at the end of the list.

IIRC they did post if you really wanted it as fast as possible and didn't have it yet you should email support. Personally I won't email them till tomorrow if I don't get it today.
I suggest to all of you that haven't gotten the game in your accounts yet to contact support now, because tomorrow might be too late for this week.
48 hours later and still waiting and no updates. I'll contact support now.
I contacted support yesterday, but still waiting. Hope to get it before the weekend.
And still waiting..... urgh.
Thanks GOG, the DC was just added to the account.
Contacted GOG about 4 p.m. Central yesterday and found W2DC in my library on waking this morning.
I just installed the DC. On launching the hotfixer, I got the following message: “Update already applied.”

I suppose there’s no chance anyone knows what this means? Clearly the hotfix has been applied, but the wording leads me to believe that it was included in the W2DC install, and that the hotfixer is telling me that I don’t need to run it, because the “update [was] already applied.” Can anyone confirm this?
Attachments:
Got my DC this morning, thank you GOG!
HuginnGreiling:
Yesterday GOG uploaded a new installer including the patch.
The patch is for users who installed the game using the launch day's installer.
Got it finally, tanks god LOL.
i was a bard's tale 4 backer.
I have just received a mail from GOG saying than my order is complete :)
Bards Tale 4 early backer.
DC just got added to my account. :)

Now to download it and then check out the key differences while the vanilla game is still fresh in memory.
I just got mine and I was a Bard's Tale backer.

Thanks GOG.
Same here just got the email that I got the DC :)