It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, the ultimate version of inXile's ultimate post-apo RPG is here, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

The wasteland series is simultaneously the mother, grandfather, and weird uncle of post-apocalyptic gaming, reactive RPG gameplay, and huge, huge freedom. It's a series that pioneered multi-path problem solving, difficult, long-lasting choices and the power to determine your playstyle. It's the essence of what mature RPGs should be.

Today, Wasteland 2 becomes even better with the Director's Cut upgrade, free for everyone who owns the game already.
The Director's Cut upgrade features a complete graphics overhaul. Upgraded to the newest version of the Unity 5 engine, it runs better, supports controllers, and looks more beautiful than ever with all-new environment art, character models, and enhanced light and shadows.

In Wasteland 2: Director's Cut you'll also be treated to over 8,000 new lines of engaging, voiced dialog, as well as completely new gameplay elements: Perks are bonuses allowing you to achieve a new level of mastery in your skills, while Quirks - personality traits that come with a bit of the good, and a bit of the bad - allow you to put a personal twist on your new characters.

Your classic edition comes complete with a copy of: Wasteland 1, Concept Art Book, Choir Songs EP,Wasteland 2 OST.

Or you can go all-out with the Deluxe Edition for even more extra content including: The Bard’s Tale, Novella-All Bad Things, Novella-Earth Transformed, Novella-Death Machines and all the Classic edition goodies.

Return to the wasteland with <span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Paczyk
Elmofongo: So any idea when Divinity Original Sin's updated version releases?
27th of October.
But if you get the GoG Kickstarter version it might be year 2099.
^ lmao
Elmofongo: So any idea when Divinity Original Sin's updated version releases?
xxswatelitexx: 27th of October.
Why that comment? I haven't been following it so I have no idea. I KSed D:OS (ultimately a mistake, I've found) but haven't even started the game once, and figure I won't for quite some time (I still have to play the other Divinity games first), but, I do still wonder about this and figure they should provide it to us here.
xxswatelitexx: 27th of October.
drealmer7: Why that comment? I haven't been following it so I have no idea. I KSed D:OS (ultimately a mistake, I've found) but haven't even started the game once, and figure I won't for quite some time (I still have to play the other Divinity games first), but, I do still wonder about this and figure they should provide it to us here.
Oh its just a joke.
Right now A few thousand users got screwed cause a bug in the GoG system.
So any user who backed Wasteland 2 - in kickstarter and got the basic edition.
Or users who got Bards Tale 4 Wasteland 2.

Did not receive a copy on release date.
==
First they said it will be fixed the same day.
Then another post saying it won't be able to be fixed that day, and definitely be done tomorrow.
When Tomorrow arrived, they said 2 hours, and well now its the present.

They probably got around 80+% the users their game.
But there are still users like me who have been waiting 40 hours now for their copy.
They still haven't released an update on their current status in the past 12 hours or so.
xxswatelitexx: ...
Oh I thought it was in reference to Larian or the D:OS upgrade and issues with that stuff.

You'll get your W2 DC, don't worry. I didn't have mine right away either (I got mine from backing T:ToN) but it showed up today at some point. It needs patched anyway, I can't take a reasonable portrait of any of the rangers I was trying to create because they all get their heads cut off in the snapshot.
xxswatelitexx: ...
drealmer7: Oh I thought it was in reference to Larian or the D:OS upgrade and issues with that stuff.

You'll get your W2 DC, don't worry. I didn't have mine right away either (I got mine from backing T:ToN) but it showed up today at some point. It needs patched anyway, I can't take a reasonable portrait of any of the rangers I was trying to create because they all get their heads cut off in the snapshot.
Oh I know I will eventually get it., but the problem is they kept saying so many times at this point it will be releasing in "x" hours, so I waited patiently for 36 hours and got fed up. They even made a statement saying they will be working around the clock to get it to users.

At this point I think they meant it literally having a desk clock and working around it. As opposed to making sure everyone has it before calling it a day.
Attachments:
xxswatelitexx: Oh its just a joke.

==
Then another post saying it won't be able to be fixed that day, and definitely be done tomorrow.

But there are still users like me who have been waiting 40 hours now for their copy.
They still haven't released an update on their current status in the past 12 hours or so.
I don't think Larian did a backer's version of D:OS that isn't available for sale, which is the issue with Wasteland 2, so hopefully, we shouldn't have an issue with OS:EE when it's released. D:OS shows up as owned when I browse the catalogue, so the system should recognize KS backers as owners of the game and distribute the game to our libraries too.
xxswatelitexx: Oh its just a joke.

==

JaqFrost: I don't think Larian did a backer's version of D:OS that isn't available for sale, which is the issue with Wasteland 2, so hopefully, we shouldn't have an issue with OS:EE when it's released. D:OS shows up as owned when I browse the catalogue, so the system should recognize KS backers as owners of the game and distribute the game to our libraries too.
Ya i know it was just a joke.
I am just frustrated waiting. I wouldn't have had a problem if they said up front it would take 48 hours, instead of them constantly saying we will fix it in a few hours, every few hours and ended up resulting in days.
xxswatelitexx: Ya i know it was just a joke.
I know, and it gave me a good chuckle. My post was mostly for the benefit of those who might not be aware that there are multiple game IDs for the same game and that the versions which aren't for sale don't get proper update notices.

xxswatelitexx: I am just frustrated waiting. I wouldn't have had a problem if they said up front it would take 48 hours, instead of them constantly saying we will fix it in a few hours, every few hours and ended up resulting in days.
Well, that's usually how GOG deals with disseminating information, so I suppose I've just grown used to it. =/ Hopefully, we'll all have it before the weekend.
How do you keep a goglodyte in suspense?

I'll tell you tomorrow!
It's in need of patching anyway. The site is probably doing you a favor.
drealmer7: It's in need of patching anyway. The site is probably doing you a favor.
Hah maybe, I just heard they released a 7gb patch on a 43mb hotfix.
GOG.com: <span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, the ultimate version of inXile's ultimate post-apo RPG is here, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

The wasteland series is simultaneously the mother, grandfather, and weird uncle of post-apocalyptic gaming, reactive RPG gameplay, and huge, huge freedom. It's a series that pioneered multi-path problem solving, difficult, long-lasting choices and the power to determine your playstyle. It's the essence of what mature RPGs should be.

Today, Wasteland 2 becomes even better with the Director's Cut upgrade, free for everyone who owns the game already.
The Director's Cut upgrade features a complete graphics overhaul. Upgraded to the newest version of the Unity 5 engine, it runs better, supports controllers, and looks more beautiful than ever with all-new environment art, character models, and enhanced light and shadows.

In Wasteland 2: Director's Cut you'll also be treated to over 8,000 new lines of engaging, voiced dialog, as well as completely new gameplay elements: Perks are bonuses allowing you to achieve a new level of mastery in your skills, while Quirks - personality traits that come with a bit of the good, and a bit of the bad - allow you to put a personal twist on your new characters.

Your classic edition comes complete with a copy of: Wasteland 1, Concept Art Book, Choir Songs EP,Wasteland 2 OST.

Or you can go all-out with the Deluxe Edition for even more extra content including: The Bard’s Tale, Novella-All Bad Things, Novella-Earth Transformed, Novella-Death Machines and all the Classic edition goodies.

Return to the wasteland with <span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
We are aware of the issue which causes some Kickstarter backers to not getting the Director's Cut version. We've found the the cause of the problem and we are working on a fix that should be ready tomorrow.

If you are affected by this and you would like to play the game now, please contact our support department and we will add the game manually to your account.

We're very sorry for this mistake.

This problem only affects kickstarter backers who have the basic edition, not the classic or deluxe.

IMPORTANT UPDATE 2:
Quick update regarding the "where is my Wasteland 2: Director's Cut?!" issue:

We are now in the process of adding Wasteland 2: Director's Cut to affected accounts, this should be done in about 2 hours. In addition, we're adding a little something extra to the Director's Cut as an apology from us and inXile for the inconvenience. Keep an eye out for this once you have Wasteland 2: Director's Cut in your account. ;)

Once again, please accept our apologies for this!
I still don't have the Director's Cut. Any updates? Thanks.
Yesterday evening the DC finally appeared in my library, yes!

So I guess, they are really have to add them manually one-by-one.

But maybe this is a good thing and the system behind this will be revised and it will not happen again.

If that is so, then it was worth the trouble!
I've got my DC patch, thanks GOG. But the language menu shows only "English" option, would it be OK if I install it on my russian version?