It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, the ultimate version of inXile's ultimate post-apo RPG is here, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

The wasteland series is simultaneously the mother, grandfather, and weird uncle of post-apocalyptic gaming, reactive RPG gameplay, and huge, huge freedom. It's a series that pioneered multi-path problem solving, difficult, long-lasting choices and the power to determine your playstyle. It's the essence of what mature RPGs should be.

Today, Wasteland 2 becomes even better with the Director's Cut upgrade, free for everyone who owns the game already.
The Director's Cut upgrade features a complete graphics overhaul. Upgraded to the newest version of the Unity 5 engine, it runs better, supports controllers, and looks more beautiful than ever with all-new environment art, character models, and enhanced light and shadows.

In Wasteland 2: Director's Cut you'll also be treated to over 8,000 new lines of engaging, voiced dialog, as well as completely new gameplay elements: Perks are bonuses allowing you to achieve a new level of mastery in your skills, while Quirks - personality traits that come with a bit of the good, and a bit of the bad - allow you to put a personal twist on your new characters.

Your classic edition comes complete with a copy of: Wasteland 1, Concept Art Book, Choir Songs EP,Wasteland 2 OST.

Or you can go all-out with the Deluxe Edition for even more extra content including: The Bard’s Tale, Novella-All Bad Things, Novella-Earth Transformed, Novella-Death Machines and all the Classic edition goodies.

Return to the wasteland with <span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Paczyk
I did an account refresh, still no DC in my account...
(downloading fine, here)
I don't have Wasteland 2 in my account, and I still don't have DC!
Another Kickstarter backer that doesn't have the Directors Cut. What is going on?
JudasIscariot: If you're referring to your library then it's because the installer has all the languages within :)
Ok, thanks. Good, time to rediscover the wastelands :)
I still dont have the DC either, and I wasnt a backer.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by YaTEdiGo
I never played Wasteland series. Is Wasteland 2 similar to Fallout 1&2?
rodrolliv: Director's Cut is missing for me too.
Petrell: Missing (it should show as separate title on your accout) or can't access download page (probably only affects KS backers)?
Missing. Refreshing didn't work.
Roxolani: I never played Wasteland series. Is Wasteland 2 similar to Fallout 1&2?
Sort of, you control a squad of people though instead of a single person.
Roxolani: I never played Wasteland series. Is Wasteland 2 similar to Fallout 1&2?
Yes. Intentionally so. Although it's a direct sequel to Wastelands (which itself is, in a way, the original Fallout).
Same hare, no DC version (even after an account refresh) and I'm a Kickstarter backer.

To be sure about this: any backers out there who DO have the DC version in their library?
I backed at the $30 tier and I've got the Director's Cut in my library now. It looks like it isn't working for everyone, so I thought I'd chime in to say that it at least worked for me.
rodrolliv: Director's Cut is missing for me too.
Petrell: Missing (it should show as separate title on your accout) or can't access download page (probably only affects KS backers)?
Infinite loading fixed for me now
Now downloading the director's cut from my account. Wasn't a backer, picked it up during a sale at some point.
Kickstarter backer here... The DC shown up directly (as a separate download so be sure to do a search on "wasteland" in your library to check that it's not available).

I also had an "infinite loading" issue 30 minutes ago but it's working fine now.

Thanks inXile for the fantastic support and thanks GOG for keeping both version available for those who might be interested in playing the 2 versions.
Zoidberg: Still at a disgustingly unfair price, still not interested.
Seriously!
Post edited October 13, 2015 by cal74