It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, the ultimate version of inXile's ultimate post-apo RPG is here, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

The wasteland series is simultaneously the mother, grandfather, and weird uncle of post-apocalyptic gaming, reactive RPG gameplay, and huge, huge freedom. It's a series that pioneered multi-path problem solving, difficult, long-lasting choices and the power to determine your playstyle. It's the essence of what mature RPGs should be.

Today, Wasteland 2 becomes even better with the Director's Cut upgrade, free for everyone who owns the game already.
The Director's Cut upgrade features a complete graphics overhaul. Upgraded to the newest version of the Unity 5 engine, it runs better, supports controllers, and looks more beautiful than ever with all-new environment art, character models, and enhanced light and shadows.

In Wasteland 2: Director's Cut you'll also be treated to over 8,000 new lines of engaging, voiced dialog, as well as completely new gameplay elements: Perks are bonuses allowing you to achieve a new level of mastery in your skills, while Quirks - personality traits that come with a bit of the good, and a bit of the bad - allow you to put a personal twist on your new characters.

Your classic edition comes complete with a copy of: Wasteland 1, Concept Art Book, Choir Songs EP,Wasteland 2 OST.

Or you can go all-out with the Deluxe Edition for even more extra content including: The Bard’s Tale, Novella-All Bad Things, Novella-Earth Transformed, Novella-Death Machines and all the Classic edition goodies.

Return to the wasteland with <span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Paczyk
It's probably based off when you claimed it. I also got a copy of WL2 from the Bard's Tale Kickstarter and I haven't gotten the DC version either. Now I wonder if I should bother finishing the original or just start from the beginning with the DC.
HuginnGreiling: Yes, that would be nice—I’m still waiting on mine and am content to wait patiently, but I would like to know, after a certain point, if I’ve missed it and need to write.
It has been stated if it has not been added to your library by tomorrow you should file a support ticket.

As for me - 37 hours later still waiting.
Post edited October 14, 2015 by xxswatelitexx
It's good that you fixed an issue you could have avoided in the first place (again), but one question. You had a mass issue with this games due to the fact that you poorly handled the kickstarter reward the first time: Inxile support had to fix it for you because you magically cannot convert an upgraded version of the game to the deluxe edition and showing it as owned in the user account. Now you had the chance to fix it for the director's cut adding directly the deluxe edition to the account of user who own the deluxe edition. Instea you choose to add the classic edition again, so I'm guessing your are looking for trouble and do thing halfway. That's poor support. A more than a year issue still to be fixed.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAwWuAwUgAAbAiH.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTyN-vvFIkE

Still waiting...
I think at this point its safe to assume the staff went home for the night and will probably only continue adding it tomorrow. After all its about to be 12:00 am in Poland.
Now it is there, yay!
Still waiting here as well
Still don't have it in my Library but I don't mean to play it yet so no hurry. For those that had the KS version and got the DC now, what kind of additional goodies did you get? An upgrade to the DELUXE or something?
dizzy_plays: Still don't have it in my Library but I don't mean to play it yet so no hurry. For those that had the KS version and got the DC now, what kind of additional goodies did you get? An upgrade to the DELUXE or something?
For those who only had the basic Kickstarter version, they got an upgrade to the Digital Classic one.
I was a Bard's Tale IV kickstarter backer as well (got this during the 48 hour event). Not present in my library yet either. Checked inside the "Backup and Extras" section too just to make sure. Not really the end of the world or anything, just kind of bummed out. If it isn't there in the next 2 days or so, I will submit a ticket to support. Looking forward to the upgrade + the "something extra" they threw in for the troubles.
Grargar: For those who only had the basic Kickstarter version, they got an upgrade to the Digital Classic one.
I see, I somehow thought the Classic was a downgrade in terms of extras but I see now that it has the full OST, not just 4 songs like in the basic KS version. OK, looking forward to the upgrade then!
Post edited October 15, 2015 by dizzy_plays
spectrefps: I was a Bard's Tale IV kickstarter backer as well (got this during the 48 hour event). Not present in my library yet either. Checked inside the "Backup and Extras" section too just to make sure. Not really the end of the world or anything, just kind of bummed out. If it isn't there in the next 2 days or so, I will submit a ticket to support. Looking forward to the upgrade + the "something extra" they threw in for the troubles.
I will do the same also around that time period. Still waiting on mine.
I'm just hoping to have it by the weekend, at least.
So any idea when Divinity Original Sin's updated version releases?