It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, the ultimate version of inXile's ultimate post-apo RPG is here, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

The wasteland series is simultaneously the mother, grandfather, and weird uncle of post-apocalyptic gaming, reactive RPG gameplay, and huge, huge freedom. It's a series that pioneered multi-path problem solving, difficult, long-lasting choices and the power to determine your playstyle. It's the essence of what mature RPGs should be.

Today, Wasteland 2 becomes even better with the Director's Cut upgrade, free for everyone who owns the game already.
The Director's Cut upgrade features a complete graphics overhaul. Upgraded to the newest version of the Unity 5 engine, it runs better, supports controllers, and looks more beautiful than ever with all-new environment art, character models, and enhanced light and shadows.

In Wasteland 2: Director's Cut you'll also be treated to over 8,000 new lines of engaging, voiced dialog, as well as completely new gameplay elements: Perks are bonuses allowing you to achieve a new level of mastery in your skills, while Quirks - personality traits that come with a bit of the good, and a bit of the bad - allow you to put a personal twist on your new characters.

Your classic edition comes complete with a copy of: Wasteland 1, Concept Art Book, Choir Songs EP,Wasteland 2 OST.

Or you can go all-out with the Deluxe Edition for even more extra content including: The Bard’s Tale, Novella-All Bad Things, Novella-Earth Transformed, Novella-Death Machines and all the Classic edition goodies.

Return to the wasteland with <span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Paczyk
loobdabeast: I own Wasteland 2 on GOG after backing it on Kickstarter; however, the new Director’s Cut isn’t in my account. Is anyone else having the same issue or know what I have to do to access the game?
crap, yea I just noticed I don't have it either.
edit: bought from GOG.
edit again: holy shit, I'm blind. It's a separate game in the library. Not within the original's page.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by micktiegs_8
Concerning the backers, we still don't don't have notifcation about updates pn ths game... The GoG18 version is this EE, or not ?
JudasIscariot: It has the languages included :)
MaxFulvus: Great, thank you ! There is no mention of other languages on the download page, you should fix it !
If you're referring to your library then it's because the installer has all the languages within :)
loobdabeast: I own Wasteland 2 on GOG after backing it on Kickstarter; however, the new Director’s Cut isn’t in my account. Is anyone else having the same issue or know what I have to do to access the game?
Nergal01: I have the same problem. >_>

My Steam copy updated properly, but I'm still waiting for the GOG version.
I can't access too :S
Director's Cut is missing for me too.
No DC for me as a kickstarter backer...
Post edited October 13, 2015 by mattymuc
here for the confused peeps. Look at where it is.
Attachments:
game.png (193 Kb)
rodrolliv: Director's Cut is missing for me too.
Missing (it should show as separate title on your accout) or can't access download page (probably only affects KS backers)?
Attachments:
Post edited October 13, 2015 by Petrell
I am KS Backer too and only saw infinite loading sequence
Petrell: Missing (it should show as separate title on your accout) or can't access download page (probably only affects KS backers)?
Well i'm not a KS backer of the game but i can't access the download page either....
Also a kickstarter backer, no DC in my account.
rodrolliv: Director's Cut is missing for me too.
Petrell: Missing (it should show as separate title on your accout) or can't access download page (probably only affects KS backers)?
I'm not a KS backer and having this issue as well using a browser, Worked in galaxy if you have that option
Post edited October 13, 2015 by Zergoss
micktiegs_8: here for the confused peeps. Look at where it is.
That's where I looked first. It's not there, unfortunately. : /
Sabin_Stargem: Also a kickstarter backer, no DC in my account.
Try refreshing your account: https://www.gog.com/user/refresh
I've Wasteland 2 for backing new Bard's Tale but no DC in my library.