It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Strike back against the Holy Empire.

<span class="bold">Warrior Kings</span>, a large-scale 3D RTS with a branching campaign, now DRM-free on GOG.com.

It is a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings.The Holy Empire is in turmoil. Reigned by a power-hungry Patriarch who wants to rule by any brutal means necessary, it will soon become the stage for full-scale war and desperate retribution. And you, as the wronged but righteous lord of a poorly treated fiefdom, will find yourself straight at the epicenter of the uprising that will shake the very foundations of the Empire.

The diverse philosophies of totalitarian theocracy, chaotic paganism and progressive enlightenment will clash in a spectacular and highly tactical fashion. Manage your troops and choose your own path to victory through the branching campaign of Warrior Kings that shifts along with your alignment. Worship the One God, cooperate with demons or harness the power of technology to rule the battlefield and lay siege to your enemies' settlements.

Weaponize your religious inclinations against other <span class="bold">Warrior Kings</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.
So now it works, and I did nothing so I'm guessing you guys used the same fix you used for the settlers heritage of kings.

Does anyone have working music? It constantly skips from track to track about 3 seconds into each track and this game had some beautiful music. Anyone else have this problem?
JudasIscariot: Well, the link is there in case you can't get the sound to work :) I would perhaps start by installing/repairing Direct X 9.0c and see where that gets you :)
OldFatGuy: I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

Well, except I didn't. LOL.

I just started the game again to see what happened... and this time no lockup on that photo.... and the sound works great. I changed nothing, did nothing, just a different day... LOL

Computers... you gotta luv 'em... otherwise you'd go nucking futs figuring them out.

I mean I didn't do anything. I didn't reinstall it. I didn't change any of the compatibility settings, nothing. I merely started the game again today just to check again that there was not only no sound at the menu but none at the opening sequence (which is what locked up last time... see previous post). And just perfection. Just a different day and today it works and the other day it didn't. Anyone figures that out and they win the internets forever.
Did you restart your PC after installing the game?
mostly is indicated to restart the pc after installing the games.
OldFatGuy: I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

Well, except I didn't. LOL.

I just started the game again to see what happened... and this time no lockup on that photo.... and the sound works great. I changed nothing, did nothing, just a different day... LOL

Computers... you gotta luv 'em... otherwise you'd go nucking futs figuring them out.

I mean I didn't do anything. I didn't reinstall it. I didn't change any of the compatibility settings, nothing. I merely started the game again today just to check again that there was not only no sound at the menu but none at the opening sequence (which is what locked up last time... see previous post). And just perfection. Just a different day and today it works and the other day it didn't. Anyone figures that out and they win the internets forever.
JudasIscariot: Did you restart your PC after installing the game?
I've tried restarting and It still skips music tracks constantly, every 3 seconds or so, anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
JudasIscariot: Did you restart your PC after installing the game?
Gwynoth: I've tried restarting and It still skips music tracks constantly, every 3 seconds or so, anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
Please send us a Support ticket with all the details so that we can reproduce this on our end and see what we can do to fix it :)
Very cool release! I thought this game was the next big thing when I saw production screenshots of big armies... Basically I expected what I would ultimately get from R:TW from this game. It didn't really deliver but it's a great title for you guys to put up nonetheless. I think I'll give it a play.
ii hope they add on to this game even more like they do with the rest i think this game is way underrated and needs to be added on same as the warrior kings i love this game and i think it deserves more