It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius – Chaos Space Marines is now available DRM-free. Save up to 35% on Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War and DLC during our Warhammer Universe Weekend Sale. Promotion ends on July 22nd, 2pm UTC.

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius is back with a new playable faction, the Chaos Space Marines.

Fueled by their hatred for the Imperium, they will stop at nothing before they exact their revenge. Fielding hellish machines, wielding Warp powers and possessing the experience of a thousand wars, these ancient warriors are ready to conquer Gladius Prime, killing and enslaving all who oppose them. In the name of the Warmaster, and their Dark Gods.
"And what are the achievements of your fragile Imperium? It is a corpse rotting slowly from within while maggots writhe in its belly. It was built with the toil of heroes and giants, and now it is inhabited by frightened weaklings to whom the glories of those times are half-forgotten legends. I have forgotten nothing and my wisdom has expanded far beyond mere mortal frailties."
high rated
Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Tyranids [DLC] (25% off vs. 20% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Everytime I see a notification for a new Warhammer game I expect Dawn of War, but then you realize its going to take until the year 40,000 before Sega launches those on GOG.

Nice release none the less, might have to get into this as it looks pretty sweet. Thanks Slitherine for continuing the support.
Post edited July 18, 2019 by Evixios
You can get the Dawn of War 1 games off Gamersgate effectively in DRM-free format (CD-Key) that you can burn to disk.
Game won't run at all now. Apparently there are issues with the Vulkan build at the moment. Unfortunately there is no OpenGL build on GoG to get around it (there is a seperate branch on Steam).

Any chance we can get the OpenGL build here while these Vulkan issues are getting worked out?
GOG.com: Promotion ends on July 22nd, 2pm UTC.
The EOL time is wrong.
It should be 1pm UTC.
https://www.gog.com/news/weekend_sale_bwarhammer_games_up_to_75b
MischiefMaker: You can get the Dawn of War 1 games off Gamersgate effectively in DRM-free format (CD-Key) that you can burn to disk.
Really? Thanks for the information. :)

EDIT: it is not there or the search is not working. :(
Post edited July 19, 2019 by OP-2019
tremere110: Any chance we can get the OpenGL build here while these Vulkan issues are getting worked out?
This, this. It's important to mention that new builds will have higher system requirements, so OpenGL build should be also included on GOG.

@tremere110 - I had similar issues (after update game didn't launch anymore), but I've completely uninstalled game, then downloaded entire new installer and after installing - it was running fine.

Old save games (don't remember up to which build though) won't work on this one.
Post edited July 19, 2019 by MartiusR
MischiefMaker: You can get the Dawn of War 1 games off Gamersgate effectively in DRM-free format (CD-Key) that you can burn to disk.
OP-2019: Really? Thanks for the information. :)

EDIT: it is not there or the search is not working. :(
Sorry, I bought from them years ago and I guess they've since removed it.
MischiefMaker: Sorry, I bought from them years ago and I guess they've since removed it.
It seems so. Anyway, thank you so much! :)
tremere110: Game won't run at all now. Apparently there are issues with the Vulkan build at the moment.
Both OpenGL renderer (game version 1.2.0) and Vulkan renderer (game version 1.3.0) work perfectly fine here.

GPU is a Radeon R9 380X.
My video stack is Mesa 19.1.2 and amdgpu 19.0.1 on top of Linux 4.19.
GOG.com: Promotion ends on July 22nd, 2pm UTC.
kbnrylaec: The EOL time is wrong.
It should be 1pm UTC.
https://www.gog.com/news/weekend_sale_bwarhammer_games_up_to_75b
One day passed and the EOL time is still wrong.