It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Update: Void Bastards OST is now available. Get it 15% off until July 9th, 5pm UTC.

Void Bastards is now available DRM-free.

Inspired by BioShock and System Shock 2, Void Bastards is a revolutionary new strategy-shooter that will test your wits as well as exercise your aim. Can you lead the misfit prisoners of the Void Ark through the derelict spaceships and myriad dangers of the Sargasso Nebula?
Oi! Where's the achievement support at!
Fairfox: i still <3 this name

even moar than stealth bastards

1 day ill even play it!

edz: why is this like on teh feed again
them added zee OST.
low rated
Fairfox: i still <3 this name

even moar than stealth bastards

1 day ill even play it!

edz: why is this like on teh feed again
falloutttt: them added zee OST.
+1

edz: o silly me, i assumed it was free added to teh game, lulz, obvs naodays theyre all xtra $$$ dlc
seems i already hav it on bandcamp tho
Post edited July 04, 2019 by Fairfox
emter_pl: Everyone who owns System Shock 2 on GOG.COM can now get Void Bastards 25% off! :)

The offer is valid until 1.07, 1 PM UTC.
Matthew94: I feel this should have been posted on the storefront rather than buried in a thread that most consumers would never see.
I have System Shock 2 in my purchase history and it is not showing me that it is 25% off for Void Bastards.
Matthew94: I feel this should have been posted on the storefront rather than buried in a thread that most consumers would never see.
MarianFA: I have System Shock 2 in my purchase history and it is not showing me that it is 25% off for Void Bastards.
Same here.
MarianFA: I have System Shock 2 in my purchase history and it is not showing me that it is 25% off for Void Bastards.
Check the blue quoted part. The offer has already run out.
omega64: Check the blue quoted part. The offer has already run out.
Ah, I see. Thank you for taking the time to reply.
Mawthra: GOG Connect would’ve been awesome for the people who just got it on Steam a few weeks ago :(
I guess your "recovery" isn't going so well. lol
Fairfox: +1

edz: o silly me, i assumed it was free added to teh game, lulz, obvs naodays theyre all xtra $$$ dlc
Why do you always type like that lol.
Mawthra: GOG Connect would’ve been awesome for the people who just got it on Steam a few weeks ago :(
richlind33: I guess your "recovery" isn't going so well. lol
Well... there was no indication it was going to come to GOG, so ;)

I picked it up again on GOG with the System Shock 2 discount
Fairfox: +1

well, at least we don't have to pay for the ingame music as separate DLC. :P
low rated
looks stupid I wouldn't pay full price for it. maybe if it were a freebie for SS2 owners. MAYBE
Well, it's got my attention. Looks like fun and beautiful art ;)
richlind33: I guess your "recovery" isn't going so well. lol
Mawthra: Well... there was no indication it was going to come to GOG, so ;)

I picked it up again on GOG with the System Shock 2 discount
OK, you're forgiven. ;p
falloutttt: Add achievements and all the extra.

You added them to steam, why not GOG ?
Alnar: Why give a damn about achievements? They bring nothing to a game.
Because the rats and dogs need stimulation. :P