It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Update: Void Bastards OST is now available. Get it 15% off until July 9th, 5pm UTC.

Void Bastards is now available DRM-free.

Inspired by BioShock and System Shock 2, Void Bastards is a revolutionary new strategy-shooter that will test your wits as well as exercise your aim. Can you lead the misfit prisoners of the Void Ark through the derelict spaceships and myriad dangers of the Sargasso Nebula?
I can only repeat my statement from the announcement thread:

Nice comic graphics.
low rated
GOG Connect would’ve been awesome for the people who just got it on Steam a few weeks ago :(
looks neat-o
Looks INCREDIBLE. Random levels, fast, tactical gunplay... Me want very much.
Definitely going to pick this up in the near future. By then I hope achievement support gets added.
low rated
It may suit me, not at that price though. But wishlisted for now.
TheGreatDustpan: Definitely going to pick this up in the near future. By then I hope achievement support gets added.
Nope, asked on Discord. Not getting them here.
Add achievements and all the extra.

You added them to steam, why not GOG ?
TheGreatDustpan: Definitely going to pick this up in the near future. By then I hope achievement support gets added.
omega64: Nope, asked on Discord. Not getting them here.
Was any particular reason given?
falloutttt: Add achievements and all the extra.

Nobody cares about second-class citizens.
low rated
falloutttt: Add achievements and all the extra.

Pyromancer138: Nobody cares about second-class citizens.
well, second-class citizens can say something like, "go fuck a pony", and start pirating all those games instead of buying them. now I wonder what devs have to say about that...
Well this happened earlier than expected. I'll grab my copy of the game when I have the money for it available.
I've played this on Xbox (where it's been on game pass since launch), and it's a great idea but it does get very repetitive. With more variety it would be a very solid game.

If you imagine the structure of FTL, but with the combat of System Shock, you'll get the general idea
That was fast. Nice!