It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let the music bewitch you once more.

<span class="bold">Video Game Show - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Concert</span>, a concert featuring award-winning music from the game, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com!

More often than not, a game's soundtrack is pivotal to the impact of the overall experience and The Witcher 3 is no exception. In this movie, you can enjoy over 30 tracks from Wild Hunt, Hearts of Stone, and Blood and Wine, all performed live during the Film Music Festival 2016 in Kraków.
The concert was organized by CD PROJEKT RED in cooperation with the Kraków Festival Office.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/gHnJqJ37JOw
Post edited March 01, 2017 by maladr0Id
Tarm: It's the part where you wrote that most pauses between tracks were removed or shortened. I actually like pauses because those and other things like for example audience reactions are what, well, makes a concert a concert.
Midoryu: I see what you mean. No, there are no audience reactions to be seen or heard, unless I missed them completely.
Could have been a not so great sounding studio recording as well. Both ways have their advantages, but I see where you are coming from. It's Sweden. (The joke is out there.)
FTFY
dormany: The supposed 1080p file is still 4K[snip]

I wrote support about it yesterday, I just received the response that it should be be fixed, already.
(Sound quality and wrong video type)

Since my connection is pretty bad in comparison to yours(presumably), would you kindly check again and report back if everything's okay now?

Thanks.

Midoryu

Added 5 hours later:
Downloaded the 720p movie file, audio is indeed 320kbps now.

Edit: Typing errors fixed.
Post edited March 07, 2017 by Midoryu
All files have 320kbps audio now! And the 1080p file have correct size!

Picture bitrate :

DVD - 740 kb/s
720p - 1804 kb/s
1080p - 4289 kb/s
2160p - 31,4 Mb/s
Post edited March 08, 2017 by dormany
dormany: [snip]

Thanks for the confirmation. Maybe I'll switch to 1080p now...
Having bought and listened to the concert on Youtube, I must admit it is a masterpiece of music art. Great job everyone who made it happen!
I am wondering, though: is there a way to obtain a GOG copy of the concert for the owners of the Youtube concert version? :) I'd be glad to hear a clarification on this matter.
P.S. I don't mind buying the concert again, it's that awesome!
I know this is a dub qwuestion but where is the video of the conecrt?
Hukker: I know this is a dub qwuestion but where is the video of the conecrt?
While visiting GOG using a browser: Account -> Library -> Movies(not the top one, the lower category)
Notice: Movies aren't downloadable by using GOG Galaxy at the moment.
Hukker: I know this is a dub qwuestion but where is the video of the conecrt?
Midoryu: While visiting GOG using a browser: Account -> Library -> Movies(not the top one, the lower category)
Yeah dunmb me.I forgot that.Thanks for the help man.
Midoryu: While visiting GOG using a browser: Account -> Library -> Movies[i](not the top one, the lower category)[/i]
Hukker: Yeah dunmb me.I forgot that.Thanks for the help man.
You're welcome. I myself download movies from GOG much less frequently than I'd like to, it's only natural to get out of practice over time... Have fun with the concert, I have it running on a second monitor quite regularly, just for kicks.
Will this and other none game media get Galaxy support?