It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let the music bewitch you once more.

<span class="bold">Video Game Show - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Concert</span>, a concert featuring award-winning music from the game, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com!

More often than not, a game's soundtrack is pivotal to the impact of the overall experience and The Witcher 3 is no exception. In this movie, you can enjoy over 30 tracks from Wild Hunt, Hearts of Stone, and Blood and Wine, all performed live during the Film Music Festival 2016 in Kraków.
The concert was organized by CD PROJEKT RED in cooperation with the Kraków Festival Office.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/gHnJqJ37JOw
Post edited March 01, 2017 by maladr0Id
They should start using VP9 + Opus already.
If I were to start a github project that contained scripts to turn the large video into smaller segments and then convert them to an audio format, would I be violating any rules/laws? ← GOG, I am asking here. Not done it yet.

Clearly. the main video file and the thus generated audio files would be missing from the repository as that would clearly violate copyright laws.
Out with "Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep" and in with sounds from "The Witcher"
timmy010: What's the sound quality of this? Stereo, 5.1, 7.1? 16 bit/24bit?
That was going to be my question, surprised it took 3 pages before it was asked :)

5.1+ would be an awesome addition.
dormany: The 1080p file is a 4K file btw. You need correct this. Also, 160 kbps for the music track? That's too low. gotta have atleast 320 when it comes to music!
Primo_Victoria: That would explain the size. Do you know if 720p is truly 720p?
All the other files were correct sizes! Also only the true 4k file has 320 kbps audio, the others; only 160!
Primo_Victoria: That would explain the size. Do you know if 720p is truly 720p?
dormany: All the other files were correct sizes! Also only the true 4k file has 320 kbps audio, the others; only 160!
eeesh

thank you
317kbps audio, 31 mbps video in 4K file. "master quality" recodings (test tracks from Sony for their hi-res products have 3mbps bitrate. the difference is not night and day compared to 320 kbps AAC but with nice headphones or speakers there is a difference. Still I cant complain and CD Project deserves the money.
No Priscilla's Song - The Wolven Storm ? Sad:(
CD Projekt Red announced on reddit that they will release an MP3 of the concert later this year.
kierun: If I were to start a github project that contained scripts to turn the large video into smaller segments and then convert them to an audio format, would I be violating any rules/laws? ← GOG, I am asking here. Not done it yet.
No one stops you from writing scripts. If anything, analysis of their application would apply to those who use them, not to you.
Xerafex: CD Projekt Red announced on reddit that they will release an MP3 of the concert later this year.
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up.
It wouldn't be difficult to use to encapsulate the MP4 video in a [url=https://www.matroska.org/]Matroska container without re-encoding & losing quality to allow one to easily add chapter points, additional tags, etc.. to the video. One could also use MKVToolNix to split the video by chapter points and demux the source audio from those chapter points without re-encoding and losing the source quality.
Hi. Is that movie file (mkv,mp4)? Can I put this concert on external hard drive to watch on tv?
Michel1978: Hi. Is that movie file (mkv,mp4)? Can I put this concert on external hard drive to watch on tv?
its MP4 file, I play it in 4K on my Nvidia Shield TV from a NAS, I tried USB stick as well, it works great, you just need HW suport for decoding because even the Sield couldnt cope with software decoding the 20GB 4K file. If you have a TV just few years old, you are good to go.
Thanks xentar :)