It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let the music bewitch you once more.

<span class="bold">Video Game Show - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Concert</span>, a concert featuring award-winning music from the game, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com!

More often than not, a game's soundtrack is pivotal to the impact of the overall experience and The Witcher 3 is no exception. In this movie, you can enjoy over 30 tracks from Wild Hunt, Hearts of Stone, and Blood and Wine, all performed live during the Film Music Festival 2016 in Kraków.
The concert was organized by CD PROJEKT RED in cooperation with the Kraków Festival Office.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/gHnJqJ37JOw
Post edited March 01, 2017 by maladr0Id
Advertising galaxy to be the user's best friend, but yet this software is so limited, it never delivers one good reason, why one should use it?!
blotunga: Pfft, the youtube link is not available in my country...
RadonGOG: Hey, nice, 4K Video on GOG! Would be a good moment to finally bring Movie-Support to Galaxy, wouldn´t it?
blotunga: It would be nice if GOG movies could be streamed somehow instead of downloading. Then I might be interested in them...
Wait. What? They could be streamed before, albeit quite a while ago, on the site. Now I can't find a way to stream them. Guess that feature was removed?
HypersomniacLive: No "Requires The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" to purchase? Colour me surprimpressed.
What? People can buy it even if they don`t own the game? Okay, something went completely wrong on GoG! :-D
Schlaumayr: Advertising galaxy to be the user's best friend, but yet this software is so limited, it never delivers one good reason, why one should use it?!
You know, "Best Friends" tend to disappear when you really need them!
Post edited March 01, 2017 by Maxvorstadt
HypersomniacLive: No "Requires The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" to purchase? Colour me surprimpressed.
Maxvorstadt: What? People can buy it even if they don`t own the game? Okay, something went completely wrong on GoG! :-D
Schlaumayr: Advertising galaxy to be the user's best friend, but yet this software is so limited, it never delivers one good reason, why one should use it?!
Maxvorstadt: You know, "Best Friends" tend to disappear when you really need them!
More like <if you have such friends, you don't need foes> xD
Right when you thought CDPR is done with The Witcher 3.
high rated
Shame there is no audio files of this.
Maxvorstadt: What? People can buy it even if they don`t own the game? Okay, something went completely wrong on GoG! :-D
A discount would be nice for those who bought the game with OST and everything.
WTF? 9.99€ for a concert video? You've gotta be kidding!!
Impaler26: WTF? 9.99€ for a concert video? You've gotta be kidding!!
Believe me, they are!!!! :-D
blotunga: Pfft, the youtube link is not available in my country...

It would be nice if GOG movies could be streamed somehow instead of downloading. Then I might be interested in them...
liquidBass: Wait. What? They could be streamed before, albeit quite a while ago, on the site. Now I can't find a way to stream them. Guess that feature was removed?
See whether this still works: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/movie_streaming_gone/post7
Impaler26: WTF? 9.99€ for a concert video? You've gotta be kidding!!
And people will buy it as crazy .
I could not even access the youtube video to see what this is all about because I live in bad old Germany. After that I lost interest completely. Enjoy all other non blocked countrys. :)
[...]
One could argue it's because this qualifies as a "movie". Then again, there's no such requirement for any of the Witcher 3 additional content.

liquidBass: Wait. What? They could be streamed before, albeit quite a while ago, on the site. Now I can't find a way to stream them. Guess that feature was removed?
It's not been available for quite some time now, around the time they stopped bringing more movies, I think.

kierun: Shame there is no audio files of this.
Not ideal, but you could produce audio files from the video.
HypersomniacLive: Not ideal, but you could produce audio files from the video.
Sure. I could use ffmeg to split the one file into smaller ones (you can cut by time) then convert those to mp3/flac. However, maybe someone who is actually skilled could do that… ☺
It's very easy to extract audio file if you already have video.