It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Through steam and high water.

Vaporum is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount until October 5, 5PM UTC.
Crawl through the grid-based levels of a tower standing in the middle of the ocean, solve puzzles and vaporize its steam-powered inhabitants. As you gradually upgrade your versatile exoskeleton and unlock more powerful gadgets, you will be able to explore deeper and learn the inconvenient truths pervading this mysterious place.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited September 28, 2017 by maladr0Id
GOG.com: Through steam and high water.

Vaporum is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount until October 5, 5PM UTC.
Crawl through the grid-based levels of a tower standing in the middle of the ocean, solve puzzles and vaporize its steam-powered inhabitants. As you gradually upgrade your versatile exoskeleton and unlock more powerful gadgets, you will be able to explore deeper and learn the inconvenient truths pervading this mysterious place.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sDAvpNKEoD4?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
looks pretty cool, might pick this up later... but then cuphead tomorrow and battle chasers next week... hmmm...
GOTTA HAVE

But $18? Oy. sorry. Maybe later.
Hmm, does look nice. I will check for reviews but will probably get this later.

I like the idea of a steampunk grimrock
Anyone else get a Grimrock gameplay with Bioshock inspired story vibe from this? Could be interesting, just maybe not super original (ofcourse that's just from watching a trailer).
Nice, bought.
I want to read some impressions first, but it does look cool, actually. I like the aesthetic a lot.
Inb4 all the 'vaporware' jokes. :P
Looks interesting. Wishlisted for now.
docbear1975: Looks interesting. Wishlisted for now.
Same here :)
Oh so this is NOT from the legend of grimrock studio? :P

Looks an awful lot liike it, but interesting spin on the universe I guess.
Looks a lot like Grimrock in the same sense that ALL square based RPGs look alike.

I'm interested. There is no "rogue-lite" or "random generation maps" in the description in a game AT LAST.
muntdefems: Inb4 all the 'vaporware' jokes. :P
Damn XD
I think the price is kind of LOW.
Nice release!