It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Through steam and high water.

Vaporum is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount until October 5, 5PM UTC.
Crawl through the grid-based levels of a tower standing in the middle of the ocean, solve puzzles and vaporize its steam-powered inhabitants. As you gradually upgrade your versatile exoskeleton and unlock more powerful gadgets, you will be able to explore deeper and learn the inconvenient truths pervading this mysterious place.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited September 28, 2017 by maladr0Id
OH, I saw this a few weeks ago. Glad to see it here. Wishlisted for now.
low rated
+ dungeon crawler
- ugly graphics

Will wait for patches and a sale .
Post edited September 28, 2017 by Painted_Doll
love the idea.

wishlisted.
What are you talking about?? It's gorgeous! Go to the caverns of Ultima I, come back here and tell me once again that this particular dungeon crawler is ugly ;)

For me looks really interesting. It cannot be bad - it's steampunk Grimrock after all! (ʘ‿ʘ)
I love grid-based dungeon crawlers. Real-time and single-character not so much. Willing to give it a try, though.
So.. Legend of Grimtech?

we are using the Unity engine
All of the levels are hand-crafted dungeons.

The game takes about 12-20 hours to beat, depending on how much content / story you want to explore.

As for more content, if the game does well, we will consider adding a free DLC with a special mode.
As for the editor, unfortunately, we don't plan to add it
Post edited September 28, 2017 by Painted_Doll
That looks awesome. So many high quality games releasing recently along with Cuphead tomorrow but this game is on my list now. Cool stuff!
Looks very interesting. Would like to see a bit of a playthrough, or a demo.
Went into wishlist, looks interesting, waiting for 70-90% sale, as it doesn't support linux, otherwise I would buy immediately.
tarasis: Looks very interesting. Would like to see a bit of a playthrough, or a demo.
Picked at random: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUhE4mGebi4
Inspired by old-school games like Dungeon Master I and II, the Eye of the Beholder series, and the most recent Legend of Grimrock I and II
That was all i needed to hear, thank you! :)

ciemnogrodzianin: What are you talking about?? It's gorgeous! Go to the caverns of Ultima I, come back here and tell me once again that this particular dungeon crawler is ugly ;)
Ultima Underworld is ugly? It sure comes from an older generation of graphics but i wouldn't call it "ugly". I think you've been spoiled by all these shiny new graphics. :)
Very cool! It's always nice to see more steampunk games on GOG!
ciemnogrodzianin: What are you talking about?? It's gorgeous! Go to the caverns of Ultima I, come back here and tell me once again that this particular dungeon crawler is ugly ;)
Vythonaut: Ultima Underworld is ugly? It sure comes from an older generation of graphics but i wouldn't call it "ugly". I think you've been spoiled by all these shiny new graphics. :)
No, sir. By Ultima One I mean Ultima 1: The First Age of Darkness :) It was possible (but not necessary) to go down the caverns and the gameplay there was quite similar to later dungeon crawlers. Except the graphics, which, well, I'm not so sure it could be even called "graphics" ;)
Attachments:
Looks like Doom 3: Grimrock Edition. ;p