It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vampyr is now available DRM-free. Get it 60% off until June 21st, 1pm UTC.

London, 1918. You are newly-turned Vampyr Dr. Jonathan Reid. As a doctor, you must find a cure to save the city’s flu-ravaged citizens. As a Vampyr, you are cursed to feed on those you vowed to heal.

Will you embrace the monster within? Survive and fight against Vampyr hunters, undead skals, and other supernatural creatures. Use your unholy powers to manipulate and delve into the lives of those around you, to decide who will be your next victim. Struggle to live with your decisions… your actions will save or doom London.
FullOfTacos: Achievements please!!!
Alexim: Apparently they will never add achievements on GOG according to what they said on their Discord server.
Source?
low rated
Well, in that case, I will never buy the game on GOG.
All those decisions are stupid, they are losing customers but it seems that nobody cares.
Post edited June 17, 2019 by Pyromancer138
marcoolio_lv: Hopefully this paves the way for Styx games, The Surge (hell, The Surge 2 would be insane), A Plague Tale, GreedFall. Ideally, they start releasing everything on GoG.
I definitely want some Styx on GOG. Here's hoping for a third game in the series.
FullOfTacos: Achievements please!!!
Alexim: Apparently they will never add achievements on GOG according to what they said on their Discord server.
Any specific reason why?
omega64: Source?
TheGreatDustpan: Any specific reason why?
No, so far, the only thing they've said is:

No plan on adding achievements on GOG, sorry!
This is their official Discord server, maybe we can try to change their minds, at least they answer the questions.
https://discord.gg/teP2GwW

Edit: It seems that we were able to convince them, because now not only does Vampyr have the achievements on GOG, but also all the other Focus Home Interactive games. Yay!
Post edited December 13, 2019 by Alexim
TheGreatDustpan: Any specific reason why?
Because I enjoy them and are fun to go after, especially if done well I'll try something in the game or a way to play it that I would never have done or thought of to begin with.
I wish I knew about this release a few months ago, when I got it on Steam...
Post edited June 18, 2019 by dal
Fortuk: Does the game end satisfactorily and are the game breaking bugs ironed out? Jank doesn't bother me as long as the game doesn't feel like it was cut short and doesn't randomly crash.
Quoting my own question. Could anyone who's finished the game answer this for me?
Fortuk: Does the game end satisfactorily and are the game breaking bugs ironed out? Jank doesn't bother me as long as the game doesn't feel like it was cut short and doesn't randomly crash.
Fortuk: Quoting my own question. Could anyone who's finished the game answer this for me?
I've only played the Steam version recently, so I can't speak for the GOG release, but the only 'game-breaking' bug I encountered there was an issue with my processor (apparently the game doesn't like Ryzen CPUs) that resulted in very long loading times. There's a workaround for that, though, so while it's bothersome, the game's still playable. I had random crashes, too, though (not sure if those had to do with the cpu bug workaround however), but only 2-3 times over 2 playthroughs.

Regarding the ending: There are four endings, but the things that change are dealt with in the last few minutes and through an epilogue, mostly. But I wouldn't say the game was cut short, just that the execution of the ending(s) was a bit poorly done, maybe. Story overall is interesting, imho, but if you have a huge problem with plot holes then you might wanna skip this one.

Personally, where the game shines most is the overall atmosphere. If you're interested, more of my thoughts here

Hope this helps.
Post edited June 18, 2019 by modkon
Fortuk: Quoting my own question. Could anyone who's finished the game answer this for me?
Game endings are generally pretty satisfying. The bugs, however are still there and probably won't ever be fixed. The good news is that game breaking bugs don't trigger often. The bad news is if it does, you may lose your play through unless you've rigged a save backup system. The checkpoint saves cost me my first play through until I made an autohotkey script to back up my save folder.
I almost missed this. Should be a good companion to Bloodstained.
Woops had the game open in a tab (to go back to and buy) had noted it was on sale until 21st and somehow I was a day out when I went to buy today. No worries I'll wait for a 60% or better sale on it. The talk of performance issues is a bit off putting anyway.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by deonast
Achievements add, Game Whislisted.