It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Valfaris is now available, DRM-free. Get it 10% off until October 17th, 4pm UTC.

Set in a far corner of space, Valfaris is a heavy metal infused 2D action-platformer and the next game from the team behind Slain: Back From Hell. Brutal combat. Deadly enemies. Stunning pixel art. Savage soundtrack. Get ready to rip the galaxy a new wormhole.
\m/
Mumufumu: \m/
hell yeah, this looks crazy.
Looks cool. But how hard is it? I'm really not in the mood to get constantly kicked in the privates...
I have big expectations on this one!
Does this game suck like Slain or is it entertaining?
low rated
misread as Valis and got moist

gg
Now that's a metal game, if I ever saw one. :D
This game looks dope. Wishlisted for now.
Hopefully the devs learned from Slain and this will have a better set of moves and tighter controls than Slain. Which was that game main problems. It felt like a chore to play at times given it was a hard game.
Post edited October 11, 2019 by AvatarX001
Wishlisted.
GOG.com: from the team behind Slain: Back From Hell.
Well that explains the horrendous mixed resolution graphics rendering.
AvatarX001: Hopefully the devs learned from Slain and this will have a better set of moves and tighter controls than Slain. Which was that game main problems. It felt like a chore to play at times given it was a hard game.
I cam late for the whole slain drama and only bought if after they fixed controls and all and at that point I had a really good time with that game.
AvatarX001: Hopefully the devs learned from Slain and this will have a better set of moves and tighter controls than Slain. Which was that game main problems. It felt like a chore to play at times given it was a hard game.
Robette: I cam late for the whole slain drama and only bought if after they fixed controls and all and at that point I had a really good time with that game.
Oh, in general I liked it and finished it. Even got 50% of the achievements. I just found it annoying at times.
Fairfox: misread as Valis and got moist

gg
Classy.