It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unruly Heroes is now available DRM-free. Get it 30% off until October 31st, 2pm UTC.

The sacred scroll preserving harmony in our world has been torn up and scattered to the winds. Now, strange and terrifying creatures are sowing discord and chaos throughout the land.

Inspired by the timeless Chinese novel "Journey to the West," Unruly Heroes tells the adventure of four totally opposed, implausible heroes who must collect all the scroll fragments and travel to fantastical worlds to restore balance... or die trying!
nicknicola: Argh, I got this game at the same price on Steam, if I knew it was coming here I would have waited D:
EDIT: originally I thought I was posting in the thread about "AI War 2", which had the effect that I wrongly claimed Unruly Heroes was available from Gog Connect, which is not true as far as I know. Sorry for misleading people.

Original WRONG post:

Note you can get it here with Gog Connect, on the announcement page, so then it hardly matters.
Post edited October 26, 2019 by faroot
Oh snap. It's Kung Fu Rayman.
nicknicola: Argh, I got this game at the same price on Steam, if I knew it was coming here I would have waited D:
faroot: Note you can get it here with Gog Connect, on the announcement page, so then it hardly matters.
Is Unruly Heroes really supposed to be available in Connect? I turned my Steam information public temporarily, but still get the "no games found" message.
Post edited October 26, 2019 by ParaTerrastian
faroot: Note you can get it here with Gog Connect, on the announcement page, so then it hardly matters.
ParaTerrastian: Is Unruly Heroes really supposed to be available in Connect? I turned my Steam information public temporarily, but still get the "no games found" message.
I'm sorry, I thought I was posting to the other thread discussing "AI War 2"! I have no reason to think that Unruly Heroes is available in Connect.

Sorry for being misleading, that was very careless of me.

P.S. it often takes several attempts separated by two hours when Gog Connect *is* offered on something.
Post edited October 26, 2019 by faroot
faroot: P.S. it often takes several attempts separated by two hours when Gog Connect *is* offered on something.
Same thing happens to me. I have reason to believe I should be getting games through GOG Connect. Not sure what's going on there but like the person you respond to it always says 'no games found'.

Another thing I noticed: I emailed GOG about this issue and they said their newsletters or promotions go out advertising games that can be claimed through GOG Connect yet while I get the newsletter promotions frequently it never mentions any games that can be redeemed.
faroot: P.S. it often takes several attempts separated by two hours when Gog Connect *is* offered on something.
pferreira1983: Same thing happens to me. I have reason to believe I should be getting games through GOG Connect. Not sure what's going on there but like the person you respond to it always says 'no games found'.

Another thing I noticed: I emailed GOG about this issue and they said their newsletters or promotions go out advertising games that can be claimed through GOG Connect yet while I get the newsletter promotions frequently it never mentions any games that can be redeemed.
They don't offer Gog Connect very often, and in recent memory it has often been for only one game title when it *has* been offered.

P.S. this is not directed at you in particular; I'm just pontificating on the subject:

Lots of people have wished that it was a really big sweeping attempt to give people lots or all of their games free when they own them on Steam, but it's never been aimed at doing that in general. It's more like a small marketing gimmick.

Quite a while ago Gog offered Connect on a handful of games simultaneously, but not recently, and never for a *huge* number of games even those times that they were especially generous.

And in fact I don't see how a business could do much more than that. Each time they do that they are either paying the publishers for each game given away, or persuading the publishers to give away their games free, and that means real monetary costs and/or special contractual negotiations per game, which has its own costs and difficulties.

I'm just saying that because there are always people wishing for all their steam games to be free on Gog (some even feel so entitled that they *complain* about this), but I just don't think that is even remotely possible.

(Again, I'm not implying that you are such a person.)
Regional price is more than 40% above the US base price!? Blacklisted until this greediness is fixed.
eiii: Regional price is more than 40% above the US base price!? Blacklisted until this greediness is fixed.
Hello eiii,
could you precise what currency are you talking about?
Thank you,
MDS team
Hm, eiii is from San Marino. Although San Marino is not really in the EU, they use Euro as currency.
eiii: Regional price is more than 40% above the US base price!? Blacklisted until this greediness is fixed.
MagicDesignStudios: Hello eiii,
could you precise what currency are you talking about?
Thank you,
MDS team
The problem is not the currency. The problem is the regional pricing. As far as I can see the US price of Unruly Heroes on GOG is $19.99. The price for me is $28.31, same currency, US Dollar. That makes a surcharge of 41.6%.

PS: You could contact GOG to mark your account as a developer account which would make your posts more visible (orange color).
Post edited November 13, 2019 by eiii